Sign in to follow this  
Guest ColDayMan

Rush Limbaugh

Rush Limbaugh taken to hospital with chest pain

Honolulu, Hawaii (CNN) -- Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh was taken to a Honolulu hospital with chest pains Wednesday, a show staffer said.

"Rush was admitted to and is resting comfortably in a Honolulu hospital today after suffering chest pains," Kit Carson, the chief of staff for the Rush Limbaugh Show, said.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/12/31/rush.limbaugh/index.html

"You don't just walk into a bar and mix it up by calling a girl fat" - buildingcincinnati speaking about new forumers

Why are you so full of hate these days?  Santa not good to you this year?

Sweetie Santa is good to me every year.  I'm on the "good" list.  We have an "understanding".

If he breaks our agreement, I'll J. Edgar Hoover postal on his ass.

christmas-1-1.jpg

There are more pics of this incident.

I work in PR, I know something about everyone .... I can ruin santa career! 

As Joan would say, "Don't f*ck with me fellas!"

Tests find 'nothing wrong' with Limbaugh's heart

Honolulu, Hawaii (CNN) -- Tests that were performed on Rush Limbaugh after he was admitted to a Hawaii hospital for chest pains "found absolutely nothing wrong," the conservative talk show host said Friday.

"It was a blessing," Limbaugh, 58, said at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, where he was admitted Wednesday.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/01/01/rush.limbaugh/index.html

"You don't just walk into a bar and mix it up by calling a girl fat" - buildingcincinnati speaking about new forumers

Funny, someone got a warning when they hoped for continued poor health for the Florida coach.  I guess conservatives are fair game!

Funny, someone got a warning when they hoped for continued poor health for the Florida coach. I guess conservatives are fair game!

It's one big, giant conspiracy Dan!  Down with whitey!

..... Or maybe you just need to lighten up and re-read the posts.

Hey Hts, I can read, and I don't need to lighten up, I just like pointing out the hypocrisy.  A tongue in cheek post about Urban Meyer got a warning, but anyone can say anything about Limbaugh.  Double standard don't you think?

Is it alright that I'm hoping Urban's health condition will worsen and Timmy's NFL career will be as spectacular as his predecessor, Chris Leak?

Only if you're a small and petty sore loser. 

That Urban Meyer comment is in seriously bad taste, even in jest.  So this is your official warning to cut it out.

OK, I can see what you mean by Freethink's comment... but that was CLEARLY tongue in cheek, like this ENTIRE thread has been.  I still think you need to lighten up... JMO.  Don't go ballistic on me for expressing it :)

Rush Limbaugh sez:

You know what the magic word, the only thing that matters in American sexual mores today is? One thing. You can do anything, the left will promote and understand and tolerate anything, as long as there is one element. Do you know what it is? Consent. If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation then here come the rape police. But consent is the magic key to the left.

Yeah, Rush, that's how it works. If all parties consent, you can do whatever you want. If they don't, it's rape.