Sign in to follow this  
Guest seicer

The drivers in ________ city SUCK!

^^Angie is great at bolstering my opinions when we are on opposite sides of an issue.   She's morphed into Roldo Bartimole with twice the sanctimony and about a third of the insight.

On 5/6/2019 at 10:40 AM, ColDayMan said:

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I agree with @MyTwoSense.  My mother lives in Dallas and I go about twice a year and yes, the drivers REALLY DGAF.  They use service roads for highways.

But no, they are not worse than Miami.  No one except Boston is worse.

@ColDayMan you know you love me!  Come here.........   neil patrick harris hug GIF by bubly

Dallas drivers are completely oblivious to pedestrians.  The Whippersnapper and I were crossing the street from the hotel and in two blocks, we were almost hit twice, yet we had the right of way.  I still believe S. Florida drivers are worse than BeanTown drivers.

On 5/6/2019 at 10:40 AM, ColDayMan said:

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I agree with @MyTwoSense

It could be worse, you could be agreeing with me.  😮

(Even my daughter's mom hated to speak those words, and she was no liberal).

• Haha 1

On 5/13/2019 at 8:45 AM, KJP said:

Because motorists never speed, change lanes without signaling, cut across more than one lane in a single motion, follow the car ahead too closely, etc.....

Or, from the cyclists' perspective, motorists never throw things at cyclists, try to cut them off on purpose, bump them so they crash, or even intentionally run them over to hurt or kill them. Then they claim it was an accident and never face punishment. But yeah, cyclists are the real problem out there.

"Save the planet. Move to the city." -- The Downtowner podcast