Sign in to follow this  
C-Dawg

Yet Another Reason to Love Fox News...

In all fairness, you can't swing a cat without hitting a Nazi in conservative circles, apparently.

Apparently some people at Fox DO work for Dump.....

"Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you Buddy? It's the free market. And you're a part of it." -- Gordon Gekko.

"Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you Buddy? It's the free market. And you're a part of it." -- Gordon Gekko.

4 minutes ago, DarkandStormy said:

Laura "definitely read the article" Ingraham.

For all the talk about outrage culture on the left, it seems to me that all of the outrage exists on the right.   A big part of the conservative grift machine is to take headlines or specific incidents and scare or outrage people. 

^Pretty much. There are no “big thinkers” in the trump party. Unless they are thinking about ways to get one over on others. They don’t read in depth, just the headlines.  They think they are brilliant.  Yet they are slavish bootlickers 

I’m not surprised that there isn’t outrage on faux news that a spy had to be brought to the US because of trump’s incompetence and more likely treason and fealty to putin. 

I’m sure faux would rather spend their airtime keeping their viewers in their fairy tale that no one should think critically of trump being the most corrupt president ever. 

Inciting violence used to be considered a crime....

There was a bit of an incident between Fox News' Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham this week during their 10PM hand off between the two shows.  But you can tell they're still friends, because they keep smiling as they say awful stuff to each other:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/hannity-and-ingraham-skip-the-pleasantries-following-tuesdays-awkward-exchange-073327974.html

Shep Smith is leaving FoxNews as of today. The last bastion of reality on that network is now gone. 

I'm wondering if the timing of Barr's meeting with Murdoch is merely coincidental. 

Edited by freefourur

This is the point of Faux the right wing says when a republican president is in trouble.  They need to blast the airwaves with propaganda and false narratives to distract the masses. I’m surprised this didn’t happen sooner.   I wonder who they will find to replace him. 

Edited by audidave

1 minute ago, audidave said:

This is the point of Faux the right wing says when a republican president is in trouble.  They need to blast the airwaves with propaganda and false narratives to distract the masses. I’m surprised this didn’t happen sooner.   I wonder who they will find to replace him. 

Probably Jesse Waters. LOL

If they really want to spread Trump propaganda, they should just give Trump himself an hour slot time to scream conspiracy theories at you.  That's basically what they do already and it's not like Trump does much beyond watch them, anyway.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:01 PM, freefourur said:

Shep Smith is leaving FoxNews as of today. The last bastion of reality on that network is now gone. 

I'm wondering if the timing of Barr's meeting with Murdoch is merely coincidental. 

Replacing a journalist with a conspiracy theorist...

That's some scary cult-like brainwashing going on....

It is truly the Russian whataboutism channel on crack. Fox is more aligned with the FSB than ever as far as getting their shady propaganda. They have what 4 or 5 major contributors hanging out with the Russian mob in Austria and Ukraine trying to “get to the bottom” of this Russian theory that a DNC server resides mysteriously in Ukraine.  I saw a response on twitter from the Democrat view that they were/are using cloud servers so it is even more ludicrous that it would be shipped to the Ukraine.  I cannot fathom the stupidity it takes to think this is a real talking point or even a concern just because trump keeps hammering on it.  Its basically trumps lack of knowledge about tech is mirrored in many of his baby boomer followers ignorance about tech. 

I wonder what happens on Fox when two investigations into Hillary’s emails in the past week have completed and found nothing again?  Both the DOJ investigation and the Senate investigations were released and basically said the same thing.  

I guess i don’t get why people keep watching fox when so many of the things constantly come up false in the end. Oh wait there aren’t 14,000 people in caravans coming for the border? The border wall is built?  But trump says he needs more money for the great beautiful border wall. Shouldn’t Hillary be dead or in prison with all her crimes Fox thinks she’s committed?

this is what is on mainstream prime time TV in the United States in 2019.  It seems to me that the response to the so-called woke culture is much worse that woke culture itself.  This kind of stuff further proves that anti-PC is all about wanting to spread racist propaganda without any reprise.

Edited by freefourur

1 hour ago, freefourur said:

this is what is on mainstream prime time TV in the United States in 2019.  It seems to me that the response to the so-called woke culture is much worse that woke culture itself.  This kind of stuff further proves that anti-PC is all about wanting to spread racist propaganda without any reprise.

"Everything bad in the world is because of PC and I don't want us to take any responsibility as a society for any of it" is the perfect encapsulation of Fox News conservatism.

Very Stable Genius

What is so sad, pathetic and scary about this entire discourse and the current state of affairs is that it is a reflection on American society and it's not a good look!  The fact that so many could be so gullible and lack the ability to think for themselves is very sad.

1 hour ago, Frmr CLEder said:

What is so sad, pathetic and scary about this entire discourse and the current state of affairs is that it is a reflection on American society and it's not a good look!  The fact that so many could be so gullible and lack the ability to think for themselves is very sad.

The entire Trump phenomenon, and this situation in particular, is the exact story of the frog in the boiling pot 🐸