• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest McCleveland

Cleveland: Downtown: Euclid & 9th Tower / Schofield Building Redevelopment

I really like the sign.  I have always had a good experience staying at Kimpton hotels, so I hope this one lives up to their reputation.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if all the apartments are rented? By the way how many are there? And anyone know how the Schofield Kimpton is doing occupancy wise

since it opened in March?

Stayed at the Kimpton last weekend. The building and rooms are wonderful. However the noise from (I'm assuming) Azure on the 9th street side was unbearable. We ended up having to leave in the middle of the night. I'm not sure if it's a case of the rooms being insufficiently sound-proofed or if the noise was just that obnoxious.

Stayed at the Kimpton last weekend. The building and rooms are wonderful. However the noise from (I'm assuming) Azure on the 9th street side was unbearable. We ended up having to leave in the middle of the night. I'm not sure if it's a case of the rooms being insufficiently sound-proofed or if the noise was just that obnoxious.

Not good to hear.  I was just hit up by a group looking for something upscale in Cleveland and they asked about this new property.  If there is loud music bothering guests, that's not a good sign.

Not good to hear.  I was just hit up by a group looking for something upscale in Cleveland and they asked about this new property.  If there is loud music bothering guests, that's not a good sign.

It was actually moreso shouting/fights/general revelry. I said Azure/Vault but I suppose there are plenty of bars at the Prospect intersection that could cause noise problems. I was actually kind of surprised at the douchey-ness of it all. It went on all night too. From @9 til 3.

I think the signage at The Nine/Metropolitan is just fine.  Tasteful and sophisticated.  The one exterior feature I think is rather crummy is the artificial plants.  I don't think they have any place at the entrance to a luxury hotel like that.  If they don't want to maintain live plants they should invest in sculpture; flags, banners, or other cloth decorations like windsocks;, a special lighting effect; or a fountain or two or mini-waterfall.

Does Anyone know how Parker's Grille at the schofield is doing?

I know a few people that work there. It's doing pretty well. I like the place.

I've been there for lunch 3-4x and it's usually crowded. Always crowded on game nights too

Just spoke to someone from CRM, and they are opening a pop up bar in the Schofield called Lake Effect at the corner of East 9th and Euclid. image.thumb.png.d795355e269afa8e314e7d334656384c.png

• Like 2