Sign in to follow this  
Guest wimwar

Cleveland Cavs Discussion

1 hour ago, MyTwoSense said:

I was thrilled with a win and all the "boos" directed at the Knicks.  The booing was glorious!  The kids had a ball.  

One thing I don't like, those uniforms.  I'm not a fan of those uniforms. Nor when players pair yellow sneakers with them.  Thing 1 says screams out, "look, the Cavs have acquired Ronald McDonald!"  I looked at Kevin Love and his sneakers and thought, "damn...he's right!"  

Yeah they stink. I kind of prefer the plain wine and gold ones they had from ‘11-‘15. I hope they wear those powder blue throwbacks more often. 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2019 at 11:49 PM, bumsquare said:

Yeah they stink. I kind of prefer the plain wine and gold ones they had from ‘11-‘15. 

Agreed

On 11/11/2019 at 11:49 PM, bumsquare said:

I hope they wear those powder blue throwbacks more often. 

image.png.ced130f4182ccf36f33708d6c30d88d4.png

• Haha 2

Gotta give props to the Cavs for their early season performance - coming within seconds of  knocking off Philly in their building was notable. If they keep this energy up, this is going to be a very fun team to root for and watch. 

• Like 1

They faced an 8 - 3 Miami Heat last night, but I wish the Cavs could've played a little better in their own building.

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

welp that western swing went about as well as expected with the los angeles lebrons and the clippers.

but at least they got a win in denver.

i like andre drummond, but can someone explain the point of trading for basically two months of his service? he’s an fa after that.

I can't see Drummond not opting out of his last year, even if it means taking less money on the open market. Unless the Cavs think they can extend him long term, I agree it seems like a waste.

Disappointed Koby Altman was not able to find new spots for KLove and Tristan. This has been one of the worst seasons I can remember. 

On 2/6/2020 at 5:28 PM, surfohio said:

Disappointed Koby Altman was not able to find new spots for KLove and Tristan. This has been one of the worst seasons I can remember. 

And it gets better........

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz