KJP

Cleveland: Downtown: Jacobs' Public Square Property

3 minutes ago, CLEInsider101 said:

"And it's been reported from several sources, including some I've spoken to at City Hall, that the Richard E. Jacobs Group is seeking to build a 60-story tower on this property owned by Jacobs. " - KJP 

you did in the first post......look i think it would be great to have another massive tower downtown. Just don't think jacobs is serious about leading that charge given what they have been up to recently.

You’re using a 12 year old quote, pre-Great Recession, while also saying “given what they have been up to recently”.   Are you on drugs?

• Like 1

FYI Dick Jacobs died less than 2 years after that quote. That’s how ridiculous you sound.

Edited by marty15
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Poison 1

Now is not the time to be naive, Jacob's lot will be full of paint and paint thinners in the near future. I'm thinking 80 stories, or should we round that up to the closest cent?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, marty15 said:

A simple Google search would’ve showed you that. 

Insider research practice 101.

Edited by ASP1984
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I noticed the other day that someone had linked this forum to the comments section on Cleveland.com. I knew it’d just be a matter of time before the trolls turned up. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

And they reckon that the last thing she saw in her life was
Sting, singing on the roof of the Barbican

30 minutes ago, roman totale XVII said:

I noticed the other day that someone had linked this forum to the comments section on Cleveland.com. I knew it’d just be a matter of time before the trolls turned up. 

Not that they need more work, but at least the mods here pay attention to when things are going off the rails unlike Cleveland.com.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

This is gonna be like LBJ’s “The Decision”. I can’t stand it. Someone, not reliable, said SHW is leaving CLE the other day. This craziness needs to be done with. 

3 hours ago, marty15 said:

This is gonna be like LBJ’s “The Decision”. I can’t stand it. Someone, not reliable, said SHW is leaving CLE the other day. This craziness needs to be done with. 

The "craziness" is people freaking out about something they have no idea about and no control over.   You just said your source is not reliable, so why believe them?

• Like 1

The Tower City thread was locked because it drifted off into another debate over what kind of retail downtown Cleveland should have....again.

And yes, the SHW decision is just a *tad* more important than LeBron's.

Edited by KJP

"Save the planet. Move to the city." -- The Downtowner podcast

My father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate, told me that SW is leaving Cleveland..

Sorry.. but if they did leave I would not be surprised.

Edited by PAZUZU
  • Dislike 6