Guest MayDay

Cleveland: Cleveland Clinic Developments (University Circle)

My last 8 years at the clinic I had an office in the S building. It is exactly what you would expect - an obsolete structure. The only sort of interesting thing from my perspective was how the S and T buildings were cobbled together. The floors didn't match in height and they are connected by a maze of hallways. 

The T building had a pretty cool old lobby that looked straight out of a 1940's movie. Grand but shabby.

• Like 1

Fencing, earth-moving equipment, and a construction trailer are all on site on Cedar Road between 97th and 100th Streets.  This is the home of the future Clinic Biorepository Center, and the project I s underway!

88C3D5F1-B09C-4CC0-864E-1082C5CD248D.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

That's cool to see. Follows news that I posted back in early March:

https://neo-trans.blogspot.com/2020/03/cleveland-clinic-fairfax-seek-homes-biz.html

"Nearly every problem that we have in the USA -- unaffordable health care, prison overpopulation, hyper militarization, climate change, racism, gun violence, poverty, poor education, urban sprawl and others -- cannot be positively addressed because bribery and conflicts of interest are legal under campaign finance laws which protect the uber-wealthy and the narrow self-interests who grossly benefit from our afflictions."

Look for Neurological Building designs soon from Cleveland Clinic. And the target date for the start of construction is tentatively proposed for Sept. 1.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"Nearly every problem that we have in the USA -- unaffordable health care, prison overpopulation, hyper militarization, climate change, racism, gun violence, poverty, poor education, urban sprawl and others -- cannot be positively addressed because bribery and conflicts of interest are legal under campaign finance laws which protect the uber-wealthy and the narrow self-interests who grossly benefit from our afflictions."

3 hours ago, KJP said:

Look for Neurological Building designs soon from Cleveland Clinic. And the target date for the start of construction is tentatively proposed for Sept. 1.

Do I sense an article coming?  Minus the *BOOM*

1 hour ago, Sapper Daddy said:

Do I sense an article coming?  Minus the *BOOM*

Nah, I broke the news about those projects last year. My work there is done. 😎 

• Like 3