Sign in to follow this  
David

The YouTube Thread

Someone made this video a few months back and it's on the City of Williamsport's Website.

I thought it was pretty sweet. Great song too.

that is a great song!  Downtown Williamsport looks fun!

Like I said on SSP - it's no wonder the girlfriend dumped that douchebag. Who makes a 7 minute video of themselves shirtless, lifting heavy stuff to try and win over their ex girlfriend? LAME lame lame.

Plus, if hes going to do the whole "One man.... one chance..." bs, at least get the famous movie announcer guy that does all of the trailers, to say it.

Like I said on SSP - it's no wonder the girlfriend dumped that douchebag. Who makes a 7 minute video of themselves shirtless, lifting heavy stuff to try and win over their ex girlfriend? LAME lame lame.

Plus, if hes going to do the whole "One man.... one chance..." bs, at least get the famous movie announcer guy that does all of the trailers, to say it.

According to Ben, the creator, he filmed this tribute in Southern Ohio!

" I filmed much of this video in different locations throughout southern Ohio."

That cliff looks like red river gorge or something. We have stuff like that in Southern Ohio? I know it's more mountainous south east but I would would have never guessed Ohio.

I remember going to Geno's and seeing a sign up that said something like "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a Marine". I thought it was funny since it's an Italian owned place. Once immigrants are here a few generations, they can't stand the new immigrants who can't speak English.

He ended up winning the case.

this is... basically amazing

Why do the Queens act like Beyond-Say is the best thing since sliced bread.  That heifer should have frozen whats left of his pinga of!  ugh....

Why do people worship that no talent gal?  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why do people worship that no talent gal?  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

She's hot

beyonce_jayz2.jpg

oh..and she can sing pretty well too.

She's hot

beyonce_jayz2.jpg

oh..and she can sing pretty well too.

Hot?  Yawn.  Whatever. :roll:  And can sing pretty well?  Child boo!

I think you're just taking it out on her - that that fashion-blunder Jay-Z won't let you give him a make-over for his and B's Obama Inaugeration performance.

I think you're just taking it out on her - that that fashion-blunder Jay-Z won't let you give him a make-over for his and B's Obama Inaugeration performance.

Please I wouldn't acknowledge "B" or that Moose Lipped man of hers!  He's tacky and she is a robot Hillbilly!

If only the US could party like this.

Ronski Speed vs. Oceanlab ft. J.Suissa - E.O.S. Satellite

The song is a mash-up of "E.O.S - Club Mix" by Ronski Speed and "Satellite" By Oceanlab

Turn up your speakers and enjoy:

If only the US could party like this.

Ronski Speed vs. Oceanlab ft. J.Suissa - E.O.S. Satellite

The song is a mash-up of "E.O.S - Club Mix" by Ronski Speed and "Satellite" By Oceanlab

Turn up your speakers and enjoy:

That looked pretty boring to me.  :wtf:

Well the girls kinda ruin the video... But I would LOVE to go to a big show like that.  Plus he is one of my favorite DJ's of all time and he comes to the US only a few times out of the year.

Not sure if this gets me into the holiday spirit.....

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

A short film by Darcy Prendergast, no relation....

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz