KJP

Cleveland: Random Development and Construction

Downtown businesses might not even end up at a disadvantage to their suburban counterparts from this. I haven't gone out today, but I've heard anecdotally of things moving to suburban centers like Beachwood Place, Mentor Mall, and Oakwood Commons. I didn't hear if it happened, but there was alot of talk of "Steelyards at 9" going around last night. 

To bring this sort of back on topic to development, there was also talk in the crowds last night of burning down the Justice Center so it can finally push them forward to building a new one that isn't a death trap. No one wanted to risk the lives of the prisoners though. 

6 minutes ago, PoshSteve said:

Downtown businesses might not even end up at a disadvantage to their suburban counterparts from this. I haven't gone out today, but I've heard anecdotally of things moving to suburban centers like Beachwood Place, Mentor Mall, and Oakwood Commons. I didn't hear if it happened, but there was alot of talk of "Steelyards at 9" going around last night. 

To bring this sort of back on topic to development, there was also talk in the crowds last night of burning down the Justice Center so it can finally push them forward to building a new one that isn't a death trap. No one wanted to risk the lives of the prisoners though. 

They wanted to burn our courts? These people have freaking clue what justice is.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1