Sign in to follow this  
YABO713

Trump Affiliates: Criminal Thread

Trump isn't even bothering to hide corruption now.   Let's hope the Dems can push out this investigation in the next few weeks.  

It's a little fishy that protestors in Atlanta targeted CNN headquarters - the same CNN that Trump endlessly blames for everything. 

^This will be very difficult to keep this under wraps now that apparently thousands of books have been sent to bookstores across the country.  
  So all the lurid bits will get out and no one will have paid Bolton to buy the book.  I suppose Bolton is deep-state as well.  

What's the over/under on the House Democrats calling Bolton in to testify after this is released?   Maybe as a set up to get other former administration to show up as well?  

John Bolton had his chance and let Vindman, Yavanovich, and others be the ones to walk the plank.  He's a coward.

Also, what would having him testify accomplish?  Setting up the grounds for a second impeachment?

Very Stable Genius

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-appeals-court-orders-dismissal-of-criminal-case-against-michael-flynn/ar-BB15USRi?ocid=spartanntp

A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday directed a federal judge to drop the criminal case against President Donald Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn as demanded by the Justice Department, preventing a judicial review of the propriety of the request.

Very Stable Genius

Not shocking to me at all. I heard about this about a year ago that the Russians were sending the Taliban high end weapons like sniper guns and night scopes. 
@EvanMcMullin: The Russian intel service that backed Trump’s 2016 campaign pays the Taliban to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan. In other words, the commander in chief’s foreign backers are killing his soldiers and he hasn’t done a thing about it. What a disgrace. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/politics/russia-afghanistan-bounties.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

and

@Kasparov63: Bingo. This was what first occurred to me as well, to look back at every Trump statement & action re Putin & Russia after he found out the Kremlin was paying for US soldiers to be murdered. Treasonous. https://twitter.com/biannagolodryga/status/1276617927857496064

Edited by audidave

This article is a couple months old but I saw it making the rounds on social media this weekend.  Some of it makes sense. 

Tinker, Tailor, Mobster, Trump

What happens when a Confidential Informant becomes President?

https://gregolear.substack.com/p/tinker-tailor-mobster-trump?fbclid=IwAR2gfP4r4u5VhNPbNnlWhE7bfYFcl9DhyOn3mv6nwlJh2JJDSBOP3MbkA8Y

This one should get interesting the next few months as Trump has plenty of ties to Ms Maxwell and was arrested in the SDNY.   

Edited by Cleburger
wrong word choice :)

We better all queue up the "Ghislane Maxwell didn't kill herself" memes.

@eliehonig: SDNY just announced the Ghislaine Maxwell case - like the original Epstein case - is staffed by the Public Corruption Unit.

I worked at SDNY and did sex trafficking cases. They do NOT run out of Public Corruption - unless there is some potential angle against a public official.

So she didn't exactly keep a low profile by buying a $1 million house in New Hampshire anonymously.  She could have just rented an apartment across the street from FBI headquarters.  

6 hours ago, Cleburger said:

This one should get interesting the next few months as Trump has plenty of ties to Ms Maxwell and was arrested in the SDNY.  

The Trump connection to Epstein and his associates has always been incredibly weak. It seems like a futile deflection from reality. The real connection is to Bill Clinton:

bill-clinton-with-ghislaine-maxwel-in-ep

There's evidence out there that Bill and Ghislaine actually had an affair.  I for one am especially interested to see where this goes.

Trump supporters are obsessed with Bill Clinton's involvement, but conveniently leave out Trump, Secretary Acosta, Dershowitz, Barr, etc.   Half his administration and inner circle were involved! 

That, and, I can't believe I have to say this...Bill Clinton is not president. 

"You don't just walk into a bar and mix it up by calling a girl fat" - buildingcincinnati speaking about new forumers

Just now, ColDayMan said:

That, and, I can't believe I have to say this...Bill Clinton is not president. 

Dude, he’s only been out of office 20 years. He’s totally relevant to the current political discussion. 

20 hours ago, Cleburger said:

Trump supporters are obsessed with Bill Clinton's involvement, but conveniently leave out Trump, Secretary Acosta, Dershowitz, Barr, etc.   Half his administration and inner circle were involved! 

Wasn't it Barr's dad who first hired Epstein?

Very Stable Genius

"Nearly every problem that we have in the USA -- unaffordable health care, prison overpopulation, hyper militarization, climate change, racism, gun violence, poverty, poor education, urban sprawl and others -- cannot be positively addressed because bribery and conflicts of interest are legal under campaign finance laws which protect the uber-wealthy and the narrow self-interests who grossly benefit from our afflictions."

5 minutes ago, Cleburger said:

Is anyone really surprised by this news?  

The US has spent at least $6 trillion on Coronavirus aid (this was in April, so probably more by now). If anything, it seems "lobbyists with ties to President Trump" did a terribly job of using that connection to their advantage. $10 billion is a tiny piece of a $6 trillion pie.

8 minutes ago, Ram23 said:

The US has spent at least $6 trillion on Coronavirus aid (this was in April, so probably more by now). If anything, it seems "lobbyists with ties to President Trump" did a terribly job of using that connection to their advantage. $10 billion is a tiny piece of a $6 trillion pie.

So it's just a tiny piece of crime.   

What happened to "drain the swamp?" 

2 hours ago, Ram23 said:

The $10 billion referenced is out of the (so far) $200 billion in grants and loans that have been reported.

Edited by jam40jeff