Sign in to follow this  
YABO713

Trump Affiliates: Criminal Thread

4 minutes ago, Cleburger said:

Nice little Kushner thread.  Do these ethics complaints ever go anywhere in a post-Trump world?  

Jared Kushner has one of the best lawyers in Washington.  Or at least did in connection with the Mueller investigation.  And he is a Democrat.

^^There was no article or link that i saw on Kush.  What I’m wondering is how much is that dork involved in this fiasco.  I know he was trying to do something through his and his brother’s web company Oscar to handle checkups i think for covid testing in February. 
   Now i would be very curious if he and his brother are involved in the “ebay” aspect of the purchasing of PPE.  Say Jared is able to give his brother, who owns various websites and made hundreds of millions, a heads up on what the fed purchases are. His brother buys a day or two ahead and posts the same items on the particular website.  A worse scenario is that Jared’s brother is actually running the clearinghouse/ebay site that governments are bidding up items. 

2 minutes ago, audidave said:

^^There was no article or link that i saw on Kush. 

It was just a Twitter thread from the "Citizens for Ethics", outlying the week of accusations and their subsequent complaints against Kushner. 

Might be big news.  Trumpster is wholly bought by ruskies.  Who would’ve thought?

@EricaJong: BREAKING: A Whistleblower told the FBI that Trump’s Deutsche Bank loans were backed by Russian state-owned bank,VTB Bank.VTB was proposed lender for Trump Tower Moscow and allegedly funded the Rosneft Deal. New docs show deep ties between Deutsche & VTB.

Part of Trump's campaign rally strategy including going off on Obama's many vacations.   

Last year the Trump family has spent as much as the Obama's did in seven years. 

Is there anyone who would find this surprising?   After all, Jared and Ivanka needed masks to travel for Passover....

The Trump Campaign of course has adopted the Trump business practices....  So much for being "pro-Police." 

This actually explains why Matt Gaetz has singled out Senator Richard Burr for attacks over the virus inside trader scandal and not the other GOP (or DEM) Senators!   

40 minutes ago, Cleburger said:

This actually explains why Matt Gaetz has singled out Senator Richard Burr for attacks over the virus inside trader scandal and not the other GOP (or DEM) Senators!   

So you’re saying that trump is the Siberian candidate after all?

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

Rudy either has no idea what "tracing" means or he believes that cancer, heart disease, and obesity are contagious.

19 minutes ago, taestell said:

Rudy either has no idea what "tracing" means or he believes that cancer, heart disease, and obesity are contagious.

I'll go with "C-All the above" 

I’ve got to believe that Ingraham is the next fox personality to get cut. She says way too many stupid and more important legally liable things. I guess the cupboards are bare when judge jeneane Is the only other female “talent” on fox. Not like they are going to give diamond and silk a show. 

This guy has almost 700k Twitter followers, most of whom probably don't bother to do the math on this one.... 😜

Perhaps this thread should be merged with the Trump presidency thread. The presidency is a criminal enterprise.  

Sounds like trump is getting ready to pardon flynn and commute stone’s sentence.  He’s also melting down because michael cohen is getting ready to release a tell all book and his poll numbers look bad in even Texas let alone purple states. 

The propaganda arm of the Trump crime family trying to normalize the idea of an NSA being on the payroll of a foreign government and lying to the FBI.  

Now the VP setting things up for the pardon.  It was an unintentional lie. Pence has no shame or backbone and doesn't seem to actually practice Christianity except to control women.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/vladimir-zev-zelenko-fox-news-trump-hydroxychloroquine-jerome-corsi/2020/04/30/82622456-8af2-11ea-ac8a-fe9b8088e101_story.html

Federal prosecutors are examining the communications of a New York family doctor who appears frequently on Fox News and has been in touch with the White House to tout an anti-malarial as a treatment for the novel coronavirus, according to people contacted as part of the inquiry.

The examination of Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko’s records began when an associate, conservative commentator Jerome Corsi, accidentally sent an email intended for Zelenko to another “Z” name in his address book — federal prosecutor Aaron Zelinsky, who as a member of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s team had spent months scrutinizing Corsi’s activities during the 2016 presidential election.

"Stupid Watergate" was too generous a term.

Very Stable Genius

Trump's America is looking more and more like Putin's Russia.   Doctors should start "falling" from hospital windows any day now...

Remember when "reasonable" conservatives said that liberals were overreacting about Bill Barr.  Good times.

Now imagine a 2nd term with no guard rails, no checks in place, a packed court, and more hacks like Bill Barr in place.

Very Stable Genius

17 minutes ago, DarkandStormy said:

Now imagine a 2nd term with no guard rails, no checks in place, a packed court, and more hacks like Bill Barr in place.

Lot's of Bernie people online seem to think that if they let Trump win it will be good for their cause.  Hilarious.  Another Trump term and we can kiss the republic goodbye.  

Well this push is coming from an acting US Attorney. So the guy is a hack buddy of Barr appointed in January. 
   I don’t see the judge who is pretty conservative dismissing the case. But then I didn’t see the DOJ trying to interfere in this regard either. Its pretty much unprecedented.  Its bald-faced political crony nefariousness. 

Disbar barr! And the Acting Attorney. 

Edited by audidave

And

Edited by KJP

The Republicans are trying to obfuscate that this is simply legal technicalities that tripped up Flynn. He may have been a great commander in the military but that doesn’t mean that he should be a politician, diplomat, or even have super high clearance to be the top National Security officer. 
  He was being paid by the Turks and never told anyone.  That was just a bizarro editorial he put out in the NYT to get the cleric in Pennsylvania and send him back to Turkey.  He was meeting with the Russians and going on RT.   The point being is that Flynn lied to protect the president from people knowing that trump told him to tell the russians that trump would change policy when he came into office. 
@StevenLHall1: I’m no lawyer, so I won’t comment on Flynn from that perspective.  But I was an intel officer, and I can tell you there are serious counterintelligence issues.  Flynn should never have a clearance again.

Says the very innocent and stable genius:

@Yamiche: A quote that will be much talked about. 

President Trump said on Fox News moments ago: “I learned a lot from Richard Nixon, don’t fire people. I learned a lot by watching Richard Nixon.”

He added, “I did nothing wrong and there are no tapes in my case.”

Here is the criminal Pence.  I believe he made a promise at this nursing home to make sure all nursing homes have PPE. 
It is shocking to me this dude was ever in the armed forces when he can’t even handle taking a small box that weighs no more than 30-40 lbs off a cart. 
@mattmfm: Mike Pence caught on hot mic delivering empty boxes of PPE for a PR stunt. https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/1258750892448387074/video/1

apparently the above video was chopped. Its taken out of context for kimmel’s show. Still its criminal to promise all nursing homes PPE when this is their first shipment since the whole thing started.  
   At least 20,000 have died in nursing homes from coronavirus so far. 

Edited by audidave

On 5/7/2020 at 4:25 PM, audidave said:

Well this push is coming from an acting US Attorney. So the guy is a hack buddy of Barr appointed in January. 
   I don’t see the judge who is pretty conservative dismissing the case. But then I didn’t see the DOJ trying to interfere in this regard either. Its pretty much unprecedented.  Its bald-faced political crony nefariousness. 

Disbar barr! And the Acting Attorney. 

It is also time to impeach the Attorney General. 

The DOJ filed a motion to dismiss for lack of grounds to initiate an investigation under the same bar registration number of the DOJ attorney who filed a motion on January 17 arguing that the investigation was proper.  Not sure how the prosecutor can argue both sides -- seems like the Judge should say the DOJ is estopped from reversing its position.

https://www.emptywheel.net/2020/05/11/bill-barr-doj-filings-under-the-same-bar-number-have-argued-for-and-against-the-flynn-prosecution/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/acting-intelligence-chief-grenell-gave-doj-list-of-obama-officials-who-unmasked-michael-flynn/2020/05/12/8b7beb48-9467-11ea-82b4-c8db161ff6e5_story.html

President Trump’s top intelligence adviser has given the Justice Department the names of Obama administration officials who “unmasked” Michael Flynn following his conversations with the Russian ambassador to the United States in 2016, according to U.S. officials.

That action, which has been a cornerstone of Trump’s long-standing allegations of criminality by his predecessor, identified Flynn, then the national security adviser-designate, as the person urging Russia not to respond to punitive sanctions that the Obama administration had imposed after the Kremlin’s interference in the presidential election.

A federal judge on Tuesday signaled he wouldn’t immediately acquiesce to the department’s request, indicating on the court’s docket that he would accept filings from independent groups and legal experts who want to weigh in on the matter. 

It wasn’t immediately clear why Grenell chose to declassify the names. Trump has already granted Barr extraordinary authority to declassify intelligence as part of the Russia probe investigation.

Well, the early steps are underway to criminally prosecute Obama administration officials.  Barr is doing more personal errands for Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/us-judge-puts-on-hold-justice-dept-move-to-dismiss-michael-flynns-guilty-plea-to-hear-outside-groups-challenges/2020/05/12/2fb4e356-949d-11ea-82b4-c8db161ff6e5_story.html

A U.S. judge put on hold the Justice Department’s move to drop charges against Michael Flynn, saying he expects independent groups and legal experts to argue against the bid to exonerate President Trump’s former national security adviser of lying to the FBI.

U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan said in an order Tuesday that he expects individuals and organizations will seek to intervene in the politically charged case. Having others weigh in could preface more aggressive steps that the federal judge in Washington could take, including — as many outside observers have called for — holding a hearing to consider what to do.

Appears to be no immediate resolution to the Flynn charges.

Very Stable Genius

If we're talking about Obamagate and not the bizarre dropping of charges against Flynn, or the GOP's attempt to make all our internet activities available to them without warrants, or Trump's abysmal response to the Coronavirus, then "Obamagate" is doing exactly what it's supposed to do.

What are the chances that Trump lets this happen?  I'd say zero.  We will have to settle for the classified safe version. 

There's a pattern forming here.   By the end of this pandemic, many more will die and we will be missing billions from the Treasury and no one will know.