Sign in to follow this  
YABO713

Trump Affiliates: Criminal Thread

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

7 minutes ago, Cleburger said:

In classic Trump fashion, he wanted an investigation.   So he's getting an investigation!  

It's funny that Ukraine seems to care more about our diplomats than the Secretary of State.  

3 hours ago, Cleburger said:

And 

Rick Wilson had a hilarious contest based on this picture on twitter of “naming this band”. One of the better ones was “No inch necks”.  Other good ones were “The psychadelic firtashes”  and “mighty mighty (mob) boss gnomes”

Edited by audidave

I wonder if this will find it's way to Trump

Ghislaine Maxwell's personal emails were HACKED sparking fears that damaging information about high-profile individuals linked to Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking case, including Prince Andrew, could be leaked

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7919155/Ghislaine-Maxwells-personal-emails-HACKED-leaked.html

41 minutes ago, Cleburger said:

I wonder if this will find it's way to Trump

Ghislaine Maxwell's personal emails were HACKED sparking fears that damaging information about high-profile individuals linked to Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking case, including Prince Andrew, could be leaked

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7919155/Ghislaine-Maxwells-personal-emails-HACKED-leaked.html

If it was revealed that Trump was having sex parties with minors, his supporters would suddenly support lowering the age of consent to 5.

It won't be.  I'm sure anyone else involved will have their involvement leaked, which is great.  But let's be honest, the people probably behind this will use this to benefit Trump by smearing other famous people when he needs a distraction, and to benefit themselves by extorting him with any evidence they do have of his involvement.

**** is hitting the fan in the Stone case.  DOJ is questioning sentencing recommendation.  Multiple people are resigning.

Taking notes from the President's Twitter account on how much to punish a criminal is a sign of a healthy democracy, right?

Very Stable Genius

The corruption that my government is allowed to engage in these days is astounding beyond words....

Time to remove this administration as a security threat to the United States of America and all those who enable this administration.

Edited by KJP

The commutation of Blagojevich is startling.  By letting a big-time Democrat crook out of prison 6 years early, he's trying to attract Democrats with organized crime connections to his camp.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-patti-blagojevich-ex-illinois-governor-helped-earn-blago-release-20200218-dw7r7bbhwbaldnwqy3m4vm5mvy-story.html

He's signaling that loyalty to Trump gets you things - yes even Democrats.  That loyalty might mean going to federal prison, but he'll commute you if he doesn't try to disrupt the sentencing itself.  If he wins reelection we might see Democrat solidarity against Trump - as we just saw during the impeachment proceedings - start to break down as he simultaneously dangles carrots to some Democrats and threatens to imprison others.  

^I’m very certain those people are solidly in his camp.  Evangelists, uneducated or politically gullible(fox fans), and mobsters/grifters/conmen are what make up the trump party. The last batch are the newcomers to the GOP. 

I think this is an important story in regards to the current resident of the white house. Its a bit of a long-winded article but its clear to me that it rings true with this Jared Kushner focused foreign policy of favors for billions in personal loans. 
Also, it rings true to me that millions of renowned trump tight-wads would NOT be sending to trump who is a fabulous billionaire hundreds of dollars to support him in his campaign.  So it makes sense that trump and rnc got hundreds of millions in anonymized money, smaller than $200 donations which they do not have to report via the stripe app. 
https://spectator.us/whistleblower-andy-khawaja-micropayments/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 hour ago, Cleburger said:

I know the Democrats are tired from the impeachment workout, but they need to keep up their oversight. 

There is corruption at every level of this administration.  The GOP cosigned that they're fine with it all.  What possible new information could Democrats dig up that would change 18 Senators's minds to convict Trump (or Pence or whoever)?

Not that they shouldn't continue to do the work, but...what more is it going to accomplish?

Very Stable Genius

6 minutes ago, DarkandStormy said:

There is corruption at every level of this administration.  The GOP cosigned that they're fine with it all.  What possible new information could Democrats dig up that would change 18 Senators's minds to convict Trump (or Pence or whoever)?

Not that they shouldn't continue to do the work, but...what more is it going to accomplish?

The GOP kept telling America that the election would decide.  Well the American people should know everything this President is doing to undermine democracy.