Sign in to follow this  
YABO713

Trump Affiliates: Criminal Thread

"The boss rolls up in a new Lamborghini and tells his staff 'The greatest part about America is that hard work breeds wealth. So if you work hard and dedicate yourself tirelessly to the task at hand, I can get another new Lamborghini next year.'” -- Overheard in a Cleveland bar.

7 minutes ago, Cleburger said:

In classic Trump fashion, he wanted an investigation.   So he's getting an investigation!  

It's funny that Ukraine seems to care more about our diplomats than the Secretary of State.  

3 hours ago, Cleburger said:

And 

Rick Wilson had a hilarious contest based on this picture on twitter of “naming this band”. One of the better ones was “No inch necks”.  Other good ones were “The psychadelic firtashes”  and “mighty mighty (mob) boss gnomes”

Edited by audidave

"The boss rolls up in a new Lamborghini and tells his staff 'The greatest part about America is that hard work breeds wealth. So if you work hard and dedicate yourself tirelessly to the task at hand, I can get another new Lamborghini next year.'” -- Overheard in a Cleveland bar.

I wonder if this will find it's way to Trump

Ghislaine Maxwell's personal emails were HACKED sparking fears that damaging information about high-profile individuals linked to Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking case, including Prince Andrew, could be leaked

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7919155/Ghislaine-Maxwells-personal-emails-HACKED-leaked.html

41 minutes ago, Cleburger said:

I wonder if this will find it's way to Trump

Ghislaine Maxwell's personal emails were HACKED sparking fears that damaging information about high-profile individuals linked to Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking case, including Prince Andrew, could be leaked

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7919155/Ghislaine-Maxwells-personal-emails-HACKED-leaked.html

If it was revealed that Trump was having sex parties with minors, his supporters would suddenly support lowering the age of consent to 5.

It won't be.  I'm sure anyone else involved will have their involvement leaked, which is great.  But let's be honest, the people probably behind this will use this to benefit Trump by smearing other famous people when he needs a distraction, and to benefit themselves by extorting him with any evidence they do have of his involvement.