MyTwoSense

Racism

Just now, freefourur said:

You could just answer my question or admit that it's just Donnie fan club losers online who suspect it.  

do I have to be your eyes and ears???

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6707153/Cops-raid-Empire-extras-home-amid-rumored-investigation-claims-Jussie-Smollett-staged-attack.html

• Dislike 1

Rumors and conjecture doesn't mean it is suspected.   Try again

Chicago PD officially shot this down yesterday.  So who suspects it?

Your article lays doubt on your claim.  Perhaps that's why you haven;t directly the question.  

Edited by freefourur

6 hours ago, eastvillagedon said:

but if it indeed was staged, as is suspected, then it really didn't happen, this "attack." In time the full truth will come out. 

Even if it was staged, that does not mean that Jussie was a part of the staging-it could have been bad blood from on the set of Empire, etc. We don't have all the info in yet. I admit this does not look good, but we still have to let the police do their thing. It is an attack until the police say it was not, and say that Jussie was involved in any staging of it. 

* I suspect that the snow queen Lee Daniels might be behind it! (just kidding really...kind of).

** not that there is anything wrong with a black gay man being a snow queen/liking white guys and all. Some of my best friends...ya know...;)

Edited by Toddguy

Well damn, Jussie! Say it ain't so! 

*If it is so, apologize, cry, and then have a "collapse" and enter an exclusive "haven" or "retreat" for unspecified "treatment" and go from there...and try to look as cute and adorable and remorseful as possible.

Ya know, Facebook's "ethics" are really starting to bother me.....

In 1976, the City of Cleveland issued NINE building permits. NINE. When we start to feel down about the progress of development here vs. other cities, remember how lifeless Cleveland was and how far it's come.