ColDayMan

Columbus: Downtown: Hilton Columbus Downtown Tower II

Thanks @DTCL11 and @Gnoraa

Slightly off topic, but did you guys happen to notice anything at the Market Tower site? I'm a little more worried about that one actually happening now with how crazy the economy has become. 

1 minute ago, cbussoccer said:

Slightly off topic, but did you guys happen to notice anything at the Market Tower site? I'm a little more worried about that one actually happening now with how crazy the economy has become. 

Nothing. Parking lot operations are still normal as of last weekend when I went by. I can't speak for any day to day details like more core testing or not. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cbussoccer said:

Has anyone ventured past the construction site recently? Are they still playing in the dirt, or should we expect to see anything vertical happening soon? I haven't seen an application filed for a crane on the oeaaa website, so I'm assuming that's still a ways off.

I actually grabbed some pictures the other day and totally forgot to post.

20200519_190402.jpg

20200519_190428.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, cbussoccer said:

I didn't take the time to seek out/look, and I should have because I did stop in at North Market to pick up my much missed cheese I used to grab at the end of my work week haha  I've volunteered to be part of phase 1 for my office building to return, so I will be down there much more in a few weeks to watch for activity.

• Like 3

I really hope they put up a construction cam for this project once they actually get some above ground work going. Although, if they do, I will be wasting a lot of time watching that and the Crew Stadium construction cam...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1