Sign in to follow this  
jmecklenborg

Weird Real Estate Listings

47 minutes ago, Traveler Joe said:

Spring in Our Steps had an Instagram post about this project. Apparently they paved over the public cobblestone alley without a permit to create a parking pad. It sounded like they were going to take some kind of action.

2 hours ago, Traveler Joe said:

I live around the corner from that place, and agree it is pretty much the only product like that in the area. You have to go to Mulberry Street to get anything similar. And usually those have sweeping views of downtown from the hillside.

1 hour ago, Traveler Joe said:

Yeah, I feel like I saw a new build as well in that area as well!

I believe the new build you're referencing is the one on Loth Street. The developer wants to do multiple new constructions around that one. I'm not sure if they sold it before they built it or if they were just hoping to sell it. I haven't seen it listed, so maybe they did sell it before construction.

Another bizarre one from Pittsburgh.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/480-Rainier-Dr-Pittsburgh-PA-15239/11262049_zpid/?fbclid=IwAR39Y3fxf_J_vsuA62lI0y9PzLfCK7fIlytKGHGuszCesTHOaBELKq-ygI4

You can hear the realtor dying inside as he typed up the description on this place.

image.png.79fbda0ee0c4d497baeb5489e1576aa4.png

image.png.4822679d666c118ba73a56249d6881ba.png

Edited by BigDipper 80
  • Haha 2

“To an Ohio resident - wherever he lives - some other part of his state seems unreal.”

Ya know, I've seen worse...

"You don't just walk into a bar and mix it up by calling a girl fat" - buildingcincinnati speaking about new forumers