Sign in to follow this  
KJP

The Republican Party

1 minute ago, Cleburger said:

Check out their website and socials.   Not one word about Trump tax cuts, the deficit, or current stimulus.   They've become a propaganda outlet for Dear Leader.  

https://www.teapartypatriots.org

THese of course are not normal times. I bet it is a matter of living to fight the fiscal battle at a different time.

Although, Thomas Massie sure tried his best to stop the stimulus. 

3 minutes ago, Brutus_buckeye said:

THese of course are not normal times. I bet it is a matter of living to fight the fiscal battle at a different time.

Although, Thomas Massie sure tried his best to stop the stimulus. 

Here are their links for the past couple years on the National Debt, which are 100% about spending, and nothing about Trump's tax cuts exploding the deficit and debt:  

https://www.teapartypatriots.org/tag/federal-spending/

On 3/28/2020 at 2:43 PM, Brutus_buckeye said:

The Tea Party for all its faults was not full of white nationalists. I know that the racists Democrats may be unable to distinguish that. Many conservatives still hold true that smaller government is the answer. One thing you are seeing here is that the private sector is much better geared up than the public sector to deliver the solutions. That is an important takeaway here. In addition, you also dont have a single point of failure as you would if you solely relied on the public system. The Strawman argument of the racist Democrats is that conservatives do not want government and only believe in the private sector. THat has never been true. There is a place for each to step up and each plays an important role. 

Conservatives who actually live by their principle of smaller government = I'm willing to bet less than 5%.  Like...Justin Amash and that's about it.

Your middle points here make no sense.  The Trump Administration is historically inept.  This isn't necessarily "the private sector > the public sector."  Look how the Obama Administration handled H1N1 or Ebola.  Much more efficient than what we're seeing now.  Of course, that was a group of people who, mostly, cared about the public good and realized the powers of government could do a lot of public good.  There's none of that in the current administration.

Oh wow, looks like the private sector ****ed it up.

On 3/28/2020 at 2:57 PM, Brutus_buckeye said:

This is basically trolling.  You are no better than Ram or EVD with your inability to call out the racists among your ranks, which is very obviously what the Tea Party is now (even if it did start as a movement made up of >50% of people who were libertarians wanting to slow down government spending - of course, libertarianism as an ideology has been proven to be a complete farce both through 2008 and our current pandemic crisis).  Virtually no one holds your view - that the Tea Party still does care about government spending, they're just choosing not to voice their opposition to *this* government spending.  Because everyone else lives in reality where they recognize that's not the case.

Anywho, since you're quadrupling down on obvious false point for the sake of defending the Tea Party (a bizarre hill to die on) and have proven you don't want to have an honest discussion here, I guess there's nothing left but to ignore such trolls.

Very Stable Genius