gottaplan

The Trump Presidency

Funny/Not funny

This is your first reelection campaign kid.jpg

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

^ This is not news to anyone, but he doesn’t have the remotest idea what being a ‘statesman’ is. 

Plus, he’s corrupt and compromised AF...

Edited by roman totale XVII

And they reckon that the last thing she saw in her life was
Sting, singing on the roof of the Barbican

How compromised is the soulless sock puppet? This....

The working people of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan etc demand it! Drain the swamp! Wait....

AND

Edited by KJP

57 minutes ago, KJP said:

I'm sure the "pardons war criminals" guy will stop threatening war crimes if someone would just tell him.

Amazing logic.

Very Stable Genius

Results of our brilliant tactician Herr Trump....

I am trying to imagine the histrionics on FoxNews and GOP congress if SOS Clinton referred to American casualties as "some noise in the interim"

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/04/how-trump-decided-to-target-irans-top-general.html

The decision to assassinate Soleimiani was a "dramatic" last-minute throw in option for Trump, amidst a variety of possibilities given for retaliation against a rocket attack by an Iranian-funded group against a U.S.-Iraqi base.  That it was put together so haphazardly (or that it was an option at all) speaks to the fact that Trump has run out virtually all seasoned professionals from his closest advisers.  The Defense Secretary is a former VP of Raytheon, where he was a top corporate lobbyist (drain the swamp, amirite?).

Whether the Soleimiani strike leads to more conflict remains to be seen.  But the advisers who offered it as a viable decision to Trump remain in place.  They will likely offer up something just as ill-conceived the next time something arises.

Very Stable Genius

3 hours ago, freefourur said:

I am trying to imagine the histrionics on FoxNews and GOP congress if SOS Clinton referred to American casualties as "some noise in the interim"

They don't care about Americans being killed because they don't care about America. Trump wants power and Pompeo wants the End Times. And I want to wake up from this nightmare.

AND

AND

AND

Edited by KJP

This deserves a new post. So how many adults are left at the Pentagon? Or are we going to gut it like Trump did with the State Department so that more decision-making rests with Trump and his minions?

SOME BACKGROUND

Edited by KJP

On 1/3/2020 at 1:32 PM, freefourur said:

Greg Marmalard is one of the primary reasons people don't see "obstruction of Congress" as a bad thing.

Busy day....

AND

On 8/2/2019 at 10:15 AM, cbussoccer said:

Secondly, the media's and Hollywood's nonstop attack on him has likely driven more people to him than away from him. Finally, the Democratic party has moved so far left that many who were Democrats in 2016 have defected, and many centrists are now finding it impossible to support any of the Dem's candidates. 

lol

8 hours ago, DarkandStormy said:

Bolton says he's prepared to testify if subpoenaed. 

MORE

The Jerusalem Cross on the gun has been appropriated by white supremacists. Symbolic of Christian holy war in the Middle East. It's not like this is the president's son, or anything...

1 minute ago, KJP said:

The Jerusalem Cross on the gun has been appropriated by white supremacists. Symbolic of Christian holy war in the Middle East. It's not like this is the president's son, or anything...

But muh Kathy Griffin....Why can't we all have more civility. 

MAGAs are the biggest snowflakes. When they call others snowflakes it is just projection. No one has thinner skin than those with the last name Trump. 

2 minutes ago, freefourur said:

But muh Kathy Griffin....Why can't we all have more civility. 

MAGAs are the biggest snowflakes. When they call others snowflakes it is just projection. No one has thinner skin than those with the last name Trump. 

Couple things here:

1. In re: Jerusalem Cross - I still have one on my nightstand. So, I'm not going to let something I've grown fond of be commandeered and stolen from me by white supremacist POS's

2. So this pic involves religion, white supremacy, firearms, and a culmination of our political environment... but here's the craziest thing to me. Imagine being THAT obsessed with someone that you have an assault rifle made custom with her image on it

It's wild to me that Trump supporters see this wannabee viking as an alpha male. If my dad beat someone in an election three years ago, that person would be an afterthought and no longer relevant in my life. But then again, I'm not insecure, my wife started dating me before I was successful, my father didn't get me my job, and my predecessor wasn't fired because she thought I was incompetent. 

Great points.

The press is only finding out about this via Twitter - meaning the White House shared photos of this meeting with Saudia Arabia first.

Think they discussed murdering journalists?

Very Stable Genius

ENsse_5VUAA2xDI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Gets better....

Edited by KJP

Anyone remember the time period right before impeachment?  Trump was found to have directed military personnel to stay at his Trump Turnberry to prop up his failing resort and he also had a mysterious unplanned weekend doctor's visit that was described as "routine."  What happened with either of those stories?

Very Stable Genius

1 hour ago, DarkandStormy said:

Anyone remember the time period right before impeachment?  Trump was found to have directed military personnel to stay at his Trump Turnberry to prop up his failing resort and he also had a mysterious unplanned weekend doctor's visit that was described as "routine."  What happened with either of those stories?

There have been a hundred such stories that would’ve been major stories in other administrations.  Trump keeps topping himself.  What I expect now is that Trump will wave the flag, act like the patriot defending America and he’ll take that to an election win. We’re f**ked.