20191215_132351.jpg

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

And

And

FB_IMG_1576455543695.jpg

Edited by KJP

9 hours ago, Ram23 said:

I just don't think it will have anywhere near the impact that the DNC is hoping for, if only for the reason that the alleged transgression is rather trivial, and most of the more serious claims (quid pro quo) are entirely lacking in evidence.

Does the fact that Trump asked foreign countries to investigate the Bidens while standing on the White House lawn mean anything to you?   How about his chief of staff admitting to QPQ also?    What would make you change your mind?  

@GEEPENNIN: Rudy Giuliani's son works in the White House in 90k do nothing job.

Bill Barr's son-in-law works in the White House in a do nothing job.

Trump's daughter and son-in-law play pretend in the White House. 

Mitch McConnell's wife works for Trump.

But Hunter Biden is the problem?

21 hours ago, KJP said:

Stop chopping yourself down, America...

20191215_132351.jpg

Also tree-related:

There is unrest in the forest
There is trouble with the trees
For the maples want more sunlight
And the oaks ignore their pleas

Very Stable Genius

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-hanukkah-reception/

Why did the White House host its annual Hanukkah celebration 11 days before Hanukkah starts?

Has Trump called the Pensacola Naval Station massacre "Radical Islamic Terrorism" or no?

Why is Trump citing a "true lowlife pol" in defense of himself?

Very Stable Genius

Several links between Russian Government and Trump Campaign.  Pretty interesting for a hoax. Anyway, Flynn drank the conspiracy juice and now will likely get a longer sentence.  

LOCK HIM UP!

Sheesh, why not just kill poor people outright rather than starve them to death after moving their low-skill jobs from the neighborhood out to the exurbs, beyond the reach of under-funded transit systems? That might actually be more humane.....

On 12/13/2019 at 3:39 PM, KJP said:

No. Nyet.

ELsbGKrXUAAK1DJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Corporate news likes to  portray itself as being independent and fair minded when its actually in bed with the government (in this case the executive branch and the conservative wing of the legislative branch). CNN and MSNBC, on the other hand, are in bed with the intelligence  community as well as the liberal wing of the legislative branch. This alliance can change with each election but the fact remains that the MSM and government are intimate with each other, thus the revolving door of "experts" showcased on  their respective networks. I don't think they are anymore trustworthy than state run media, that, at the very least doesn't portray itself as being anything other than than what it is.

The difference is that Putin has his own oligarchs - minus the expatriates  - on a tight leash while Trump is on the leash of his big donors (Abelson and company) and very much beholden to them.

I encourage you to work in the mainstream media before commenting on it or at least have close relatives who do/did (I have both), especially the MSM that existed before caring, local owners got replaced by conglomerates. At many news outlets, seasoned, professional journalists were replaced by "kids" who rewrite press releases too often. So while it's patently absurd and terrifyingly ignorant to assert that the MSM is in bed with the government/IC, it would be accurate to say that too many in the MSM lack the ability to do more than regurgitate what the government/IC says let alone scrutinize BS issued by same.

Oh, I almost forgot that I came here to post this....

I post this only because personal appearance matters so much to Mr. Sh!t-for-brains...

Edited by KJP

Having worked for a newspaper for 20 years with close relatives working for internationally prominent media even longer, this is a very ignorant & dangerous viewpoint for a president to have. Everything about this vengeful president & his like-minded supporters scare me.

1 hour ago, KJP said:

Having worked for a newspaper for 20 years with close relatives working for internationally prominent media even longer, this is a very ignorant & dangerous viewpoint for a president to have. Everything about this vengeful president & his like-minded supporters scare me.

notdjt.jpg

58 minutes ago, Hootenany said:

You're not fooling anyone E Rocc.  Big boy words like "abundance" give it away.

He has speechwriters LOL.   But yes, he would have said a (modell)load.

They choose ignorance to own the libs. What is history going to say of this era in America? Probably the same thing I do every day.... "WTF"!?!?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/17/politics/giuliani-trump-dirt-ukraine-yovanovitch/index.html

Rudy Giuliani told CNN that President Donald Trump has been "very supportive" of his continued efforts to dig up dirt on Democrats in Ukraine, including his most recent trip to the Eastern European country.

The admission bolsters a central Democratic argument of the impeachment proceedings: that the President has allowed his personal attorney to push Ukraine for investigations that benefit Trump's political agenda.

In a phone conversation with CNN on Tuesday, Giuliani suggested that Trump has been well aware of everything he has done in Ukraine.

That's it.  Triple down.

Very Stable Genius

2 hours ago, freefourur said:

Trump refuses to back recognition of Armenian genocide

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-armenian-genocide-erdogan-turkey-native-americans-a9250281.html?utm_source=reddit.com

bUt trUmP iS vERY cONCeRNED WiTh COrRuPtIoN

This is so disgusting. The Armenian Genocide was basically a blueprint for Hitler-he even said regarding the Jews..."who remembers the Armenians"!!!

1 hour ago, Toddguy said:

This is so disgusting. The Armenian Genocide was basically a blueprint for Hitler-he even said regarding the Jews..."who remembers the Armenians"!!!

but I thought when Trump adhered to a policy that Obama endorsed it would be okay🤔

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/promise/511/recognize-armenian-genocide/

In two terms, no mention of Armenian 'genocide'

On April 22, 2016, Obama released a statement on Armenian Remembrance Day. And as he has in the past, he used phrases such as "mass atrocity" and "tragedy," but he did not use the word "genocide."

EVD, forget owning the libs and actually own your own position.

Do you think the US should recognize the Armenian genocide?  If not, why not?  Are there any other well-known genocides you think we should refrain from recognizing?

And

Edited by KJP

Just now, Gramarye said:

EVD, forget owning the libs and actually own your own position.

Do you think the US should recognize the Armenian genocide?  If not, why not?  Are there any other well-known genocides you think we should refrain from recognizing?

of course, that's why I find Obama failing to do so so reprehensible. But don't you think it's bewildering when someone gives a pass to Obama, blithely dismissing his policies as "whataboutism" as if it was ancient history, then excoriates Trump for doing the same thing? I don't recall any of these critics calling out past administrations for their Armenian policy (although I could be wrong. If someone can find a post about that I'll apologize. It doesn't even have to be the same kind of unhinged, gratuitously hateful comment that's routinely made about Trump here). I only wonder why the double standard? 

2 minutes ago, eastvillagedon said:

of course, that's why I find Obama failing to do so so reprehensible. But don't you think it's bewildering when someone gives a pass to Obama, blithely dismissing his policies as "whataboutism" as if it was ancient history, then excoriates Trump for doing the same thing? I don't recall any of these critics calling out past administrations for their Armenian policy (although I could be wrong. If someone can find a post about that I'll apologize. It doesn't even have to be the same kind of unhinged, gratuitously hateful comment that's routinely made about Trump here). I only wonder why the double standard? 

Obama Obama Obama

If that's correct, then Americans are stupid and their nation is on a collision course with decency, humanity and the rule of law. 

7 minutes ago, eastvillagedon said:

apparently another fake poll

A fake poll because it includes an unnamed 3rd party.  It's effectively comparing two human beings with an ideal 3rd party. Not an indication of anything. It's like generic democrat vs. named person polls.  Totally useless. 

55 minutes ago, eastvillagedon said:

but I thought when Trump adhered to a policy that Obama endorsed it would be okay🤔

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/promise/511/recognize-armenian-genocide/

In two terms, no mention of Armenian 'genocide'

On April 22, 2016, Obama released a statement on Armenian Remembrance Day. And as he has in the past, he used phrases such as "mass atrocity" and "tragedy," but he did not use the word "genocide."

Obama has come and gone. And yeah, it is disgusting that he would not admit what is was either.

And when did I ever say anything about what you posted? DO NOT use my posts(as in quoting them) to appear to attribute things to me that I have not said. Thanks.

IMO, Obama was wrong then and Trump is wrong now.  

38 minutes ago, eastvillagedon said:

unhinged, gratuitously hateful comment that's routinely made about Trump 

@eastvillagedon on October 28, 2008:

Maybe we'll someday he'll even release his transcripts, medical records and...(drum roll)...a real birth certificate

Edited by Gordon Bombay

5 minutes ago, Toddguy said:

Obama has come and gone. And yeah, it is disgusting that he would not admit what is was either.

And when did I ever say anything about what you posted? DO NOT use my posts(as in quoting them) to appear to attribute things to me that I have not said. Thanks.

IMO, Obama was wrong then and Trump is wrong now.  

okay, I apologize. Maybe you weren't on the forum yet when Obama was president. I guess my comment was just generally meant to address those who basically rubber-stamped everything he did, and as I had mentioned, I don't remember the same kind of vitriolic response concerning Obama's many failures to acknowledge the Armenian genocide. 

3 minutes ago, eastvillagedon said:

okay, I apologize. Maybe you weren't on the forum yet when Obama was president. I guess my comment was just generally meant to address those who basically rubber-stamped everything he did, and as I had mentioned, I don't remember the same kind of vitriolic response concerning Obama's many failures to acknowledge the Armenian genocide. 

The point, though, @eastvillagedon is that you and I got really upset about a lot of Obama's inactions. And rationalizing them because "one of ours" has executive power makes it no better. 

What happened in Armenia was a genocide. There's really no room for scholarly debate about it - the only dispute is in the total numbers of dead. 

That's why stuff re: spending, the national debt, etc. drives me crazy now... We're about moral objectivity as Americans - that's all I'm saying. 

8 minutes ago, eastvillagedon said:

Ok no problem. I don't think I was very active at all in this part of this site back then.  And yeah, I liked Obama but he was not perfect and this would be an example of one of his failures. 

Now back to Trump.

Edited by Toddguy
various etc blah blah yada yada

59 minutes ago, eastvillagedon said:

This is a big word salad to avoid criticizing Dear Leader.

Very Stable Genius