gottaplan

The Trump Presidency

State Dept. intensifies email probe of Hillary Clinton’s former aides

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/state-dept-intensifies-email-probe-of-hillary-clintons-former-aides/2019/09/28/9f15497e-e1f2-11e9-8dc8-498eabc129a0_story.html

But her emaiiiils.

What a sad deflection

Interestingly, this will probably be included in the impeachment probe.  This will fall under of abuse of power "using government to go after political opponents."

Edited by freefourur

I thought Trump was a "billionaire"? Sounds desperate....

And

And 

And

And

And

And

Edited by KJP

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

Ans this is the job of journalists.... To call out lies to their faces:

And

Edited by KJP

37 minutes ago, YABO713 said:

So we can all agree he's clearly unraveling, right? 

His latest twitter rant is just as crazy

I swear he is more worried about Hillary than "Melanie".  I swear, if he was this much into "Melanie" they would appear happier in public.

Next week, he's or one of is allies/supporters is going to say Dems are bringing up Hilary, when its really him and Barr.

[Hilary Banks voice]  Are "acid washed" emails like acid washed jeans?

Just now, MyTwoSense said:

His latest twitter rant is just as crazy

I swear he is more worried about Hillary than "Melanie".  I swear, if he was this much into "Melanie" they would appear happier in public.

Next week, he's or one of is allies/supporters is going to say Dems are bringing up Hilary, when its really him and Barr.

[Hilary Banks voice]  Are "acid washed" emails like acid washed jeans?

But her emaiiiiiiiiils

^ He’s ‘conveniently’ using a quote from useful-idiot ‘pastor’ Jeffries to fan the flames. Unfortunately, there will be people who follow through and I fully expect several atrocities in the name of Trump in the coming months. Jeffries himself is no better than any of the ideological, hate-filled imams they’re all so terrified of, compelling people to commit violence in the name of a malevolent leader. 

Edited by roman totale XVII

And they reckon that the last thing she saw in her life was
Sting, singing on the roof of the Barbican

Alluding to Civil War if he’s impeached...

this is the hill you wanna die on? @Ram23 @eastvillagedon 

Come on over to Uncle Yabo. I promise we can still trigger libs we just don’t have to be riding in the fanny pack of a sociopath

Edited by YABO713

3 minutes ago, freefourur said:

Grandpa ranty is losing it this morning. Totally not worried. 

We're in new territory. This has gone from "Wow he looks stupid" to "wow, he's willing to have people die to hold onto power."

3 minutes ago, YABO713 said:

We're in new territory. This has gone from "Wow he looks stupid" to "wow, he's willing to have people die to hold onto power."

If only there was a way to know this before he was elected...

Just now, freefourur said:

If only there was a way to know this before he was elected...

I'll tell ya what though, I'm starting to think this Hillary lady might be no good. You hear about hear emails last night on Hannity? 

Just now, YABO713 said:

I'll tell ya what though, I'm starting to think this Hillary lady might be no good. You hear about hear emails last night on Hannity? 

Hilary warned us about Trump and she was 100% accurate.  

But but podesta shared a walnut sauce recipe in his emails...

2 hours ago, YABO713 said:

Alluding to Civil War if he’s impeached...

this is the hill you wanna die on? @Ram23 @eastvillagedon 

Come on over to Uncle Yabo. I promise we can still trigger libs we just don’t have to be riding in the fanny pack of a sociopath

"It was a joke, he clearly didn't mean it."

"He's only angry about the unfair treatment he's receiving from the Deep State and liberal media, and rightly so!"

"But remember that time Obama said..."

"This is all an Adam Schiff coupe!"

"This is all a nothingburger and Trump is just successfully owning the libs."

Or what?

Edited by KJP

Seems I can't post multiple tweets in a single posting anymore

Know what's a good feeling? Knowing when this is all over and things are back to normal, that I stood by my principles and refused to support such a morally corrupt human being. I'll be able to look my grandkids in the eye and say... "Yeahhhhhhh but grandpa never fell for that b***s***... Now let's go eat 40 slices of pizza before your mother gets home."

Edited by YABO713

2 minutes ago, YABO713 said:

Know what's a good feeling? Knowing when this is all over and things are back to normal, that I stood by my principles and refused to support such a morally corrupt human being. I'll be able to look my grandkids in the eye and say... "Yeahhhhhhh but grandpa never fell for that b***s***... Now let's go eat 40 slices of pizza before your mother gets home."

But his defenders will be able to tell their grandkids how badly they owned the libs. 

11 minutes ago, freefourur said:

But his defenders will be able to tell their grandkids how badly they owned the libs. 

They'll be fine. The Branch Americans will always have their own truth to sanctify their dishonor.

Just want to put out at the heart of this Biden conspiracy theory being concocted by Trump, Giuliani, et al is that...an elected politician's child was supposed to be receiving benefits from a country which has business before the United States.

Should I pause for dramatic effect or do you think the Trumpies are smart enough to understand why playing this game (even though it's false) is just incredibly moronic.

Very Stable Genius

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/463527-pelosi-impeachment-worth-losing-house-in-2020?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) indicated Saturday that successfully pursuing impeachment of President Trump would be worth losing the Democrats' House majority in 2020.

During an interview at Tribune Fest, hosted by the Texas Tribune, Pelosi argued that following Congress' mandate to hold the president accountable is more important than politics.

"Heading into the next election cycle, do you have any anxiety at all about any of the stuff we're talking about...impacting your ability to hold control of the House in 2020?" Tribune CEO Evan Smith asked.

"It doesn't matter," Pelosi responded. "Our first responsibility is to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

I'm not a registered Democrat, but it sure is nice being on the same side of people who still care about doing the right thing even when there's so much at stake.  Now they just need to move forward with actual impeachment.

48 minutes ago, YABO713 said:

Here is the one question I have been struggling with. If he gets impeached now, the likelihood of him getting thrown out of office is extremely slim, unless something much more damming comes to light. Then, this helps him win re-election in 2020. The Dems have already used the impeachment arrow, it is pretty hard to justify using it again. Would the public want to go through it again so soon.

Now, if he loses in 2020 that is a different story of course, but I would be hesitant to use the impeachment arrow right now because it serves as a good check, especially during a second term.

4 minutes ago, Brutus_buckeye said:

Here is the one question I have been struggling with. If he gets impeached now, the likelihood of him getting thrown out of office is extremely slim, unless something much more damming comes to light. Then, this helps him win re-election in 2020. The Dems have already used the impeachment arrow, it is pretty hard to justify using it again. Would the public want to go through it again so soon.

Now, if he loses in 2020 that is a different story of course, but I would be hesitant to use the impeachment arrow right now because it serves as a good check, especially during a second term.

That's assuming Trump doesn't attempt anything else underhanded. Considering that Trump (allegedly) asked for foreign help/interference in an election a second time after (allegedly) doing it a first time, I think the odds are high that Trump will continually initiate impeachable offenses.