gottaplan

The Trump Presidency

4 hours ago, TBideon said:

Trump is sleeping easily tonight. 

Records indicate that Trump has disliked Epstein for the last ~20 years.  There's no evidence Trump had much of anything to do with the guy, aside from banning him from Mar A Lago.

Now the Clintons? How many times was Bill on the Lolita Express again? Les Wexner? Prince Andrew? Alan Dershowitz? Bill Richardson? Glenn Dubin? These folks were all on the cusp of having their long, friendly ties to Epstein exposed (a few did, ironically, in court documents made public the day before this suspicious death). Who knows how many other powerful men in Washington and elsewhere were going to be named next.

Trump is likely very upset about this news because so much of the swap was about to be outed as monsters. Now they can breathe easy.

Of course Epstein was tied to Clinton. And he was tied to Trump. When Epstein was tied to him or anyone else is irrelevant. The difference between Trump cultists and non-cultists is that non-cultists don't have Trump's schlong halfway down their throats. If the cultists didn't, they might have been able to read about Epstein recruiting young victims at Mar-a-Largo. The date of such horrific offenses is not relevant in any court, unless you ask a diseased Trumpbot.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" -- Lady Liberty

49 minutes ago, Ram23 said:

Records indicate that Trump has disliked Epstein for the last ~20 years.  There's no evidence Trump had much of anything to do with the guy, aside from banning him from Mar A Lago.

Now the Clintons? How many times was Bill on the Lolita Express again? Les Wexner? Prince Andrew? Alan Dershowitz? Bill Richardson? Glenn Dubin? These folks were all on the cusp of having their long, friendly ties to Epstein exposed (a few did, ironically, in court documents made public the day before this suspicious death). Who knows how many other powerful men in Washington and elsewhere were going to be named next.

Trump is likely very upset about this news because so much of the swap was about to be outed as monsters. Now they can breathe easy.

A decent person not beholden to a single politician or political party would want any and all people involved prosecuted for being the disgusting human turds they are.  That you feel the need to make this singularly about possible involvement by Democrats shows that you only care more about scoring some points than about all the young victims.  How does evil feel, Ram?

1 hour ago, Ram23 said:

Let the cards fall where they fall. Let's see who looked the other way for this guy for so many years while he did his disgusting activities. We know Clinton was involved, we now know Richardson was too. I think a number of other prominent GOP and Dem figures will arise in the coming months that will be interesting to see

It's why Barr intervened and, in a highly unusual move, got Epstein sent to lower security jails....

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" -- Lady Liberty

Apparently el presidente or one of his people are retweeting a conspiracy theory wondering if Clinton had Epstein killed or perhaps declaring.  Basically the idea and i probably don’t have to even post this because ram will be all over this is that clinton would have the most to lose if Epstein were to go to court.

I have no thoughts one way or another at this point. Its obviously shady and needs looked into.  Someone mentioned on twitter that its very possible that Epstein paid off his guards in order to commit suicide. He obviously paid off guards before. 

Going with that theory, its possible that with all the new evidence that could come out and new searches they might find tapes of trump or clinton or whoever. As i’ve said in the past and Brutus said, let the chips fall where they may.  This seems like a desperate effort on part of trump to get ahead of the story by blaming clinton first before the rough things like mar a lago and other soires with young teens and trump.   Deflect away Ram. 

Edited by audidave

12 hours ago, audidave said:

This seems like a desperate effort on part of trump to get ahead of the story by blaming clinton first before the rough things like mar a lago and other soires with young teens and trump.  

Would his supporters actually care if he had relations with young teen girls as long as they were getting their "Christian" judges and White Nationalism out of him? 

Trump projects everything....

1 hour ago, Cleburger said:

Would his supporters actually care if he had relations with young teen girls as long as they were getting their "Christian" judges and White Nationalism out of him? 

Would they care if he murdered Epstein?  The problem with being in a cult is that you'll never accept anything that contradicts its perceived perfection.  Mentally, it can’t happen.

Edited by jonoh81

^^Clinton has said he was on Epstein’s plane to go to Africa.  I think he said he used it like 3-5 times and he claims were for humanitarian reasons. He also claims to never visited the island. It isn’t a stretch to think that maybe Epstein helped to get the Clinton foundation set up since he was a finance guy. But that is the first i heard that. Its likely the real reason is to make people of Fox news continue to think that the Clinton foundation is a scam by association.  

For trump, he denies everything. When its convenient for trump the person is always just a coffee boy or he never met the guy.  When does that start falling apart for trumpsters?  Since trumpsters live for rumors or maybe just conspiracy theories, i saw a twitter rumor that says trump visited with Epstein in December of 2017.  I would think there should evidence of this through secret service notes or whatever is found at Epstein’s estates. 

On 8/9/2019 at 5:04 PM, jonoh81 said:

This is some first rate normalization and exactly what I'm talking about.  The longer this goes on, the more people will just see it all as status quo and those opposed are the real problem for speaking out. 

Eh, maybe, I'll think about that.  But are you arguing the point about the way many of us ingest media is distorting our perspectives?  In no way do I think Trump is normal, but in my time I've seen how issues/perspectives can get warped very quickly and how when you don't directly experience an issue, reading about it through other people/media's lenses can exacerbate the perspective differences.  We get a ton of our information through a 280 character limited medium, there is no way we are going to have full context and a holistic perspective through that.  It's important to understand that.

24 minutes ago, audidave said:

^^Clinton has said he was on Epstein’s plane to go to Africa.  I think he said he used it like 3-5 times and he claims were for humanitarian reasons. He also claims to never visited the island. It isn’t a stretch to think that maybe Epstein helped to get the Clinton foundation set up since he was a finance guy. But that is the first i heard that. Its likely the real reason is to make people of Fox news continue to think that the Clinton foundation is a scam by association.  

For trump, he denies everything. When its convenient for trump the person is always just a coffee boy or he never met the guy.  When does that start falling apart for trumpsters?  Since trumpsters live for rumors or maybe just conspiracy theories, i saw a twitter rumor that says trump visited with Epstein in December of 2017.  I would think there should evidence of this through secret service notes or whatever is found at Epstein’s estates. 

Trumpsters like to forget that he was buddies with the Clintons up until a few years back.   A good east coast liberal!  In fact there is a lefty conspiracy theory that he was running to purposely help Hillary, until he figured out he could win.    

20 hours ago, eastvillagedon said:

what a great idea!

May I supplement your v fact based chart? One of these men is ultimately in charge of the agency of which Epstein had been in custody at the time of his death...

If you wanna do conspiracy theories, be better at them

Also: Imagine this speaker lineup for Friday night at the 2020 DNC:\

- Scaramucci 

- Mattis

- Dan Coats 

That'll be a wild night. 

What an authoritarian who opposes checks and balances in our government, and thus opposes the U.S. Constitution, would do.

So much today...

https://news.yahoo.com/disease-trump-supporters-york-complain-093743849.html

Trump supporters playing up the victimhood.  "We can't be white nationalists openly!"

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-rule-change-enforcement-endangered-135141447.html

Watering down the Endangered Species Act to drive more extinctions to own the libs.

https://qz.com/1685704/trump-draft-order-targets-anti-conservative-social-media/

President Snowflake's latest attack on free speech and the media. 

But yeah, we're only supposed to care about ourselves.

Edited by jonoh81

So many scandals, so few people responsible. They all point to a handful of people, and one in particular....

1 minute ago, DarkandStormy said:

Beyond parody.

Beyond disgusting. And wholly uninformed about our Founding and emergence as a world power. 

1 minute ago, YABO713 said:

Beyond disgusting. And wholly uninformed about our Founding and emergence as a world power. 

But but he's only against illegal immigrants...

Quick note -

In his attack on Chris Cuomo this morning the President face-palmed himself by insinuating quick tempered people should have their guns taken. 

That Chris Cuomo video cracked me up. Love how the son of a governor and CNN host can flip the switch and turn on the Long Island smack talk. "Fredo" is pretty clever trolling, I have to hand it to the right wingers on that one.

Edited by mu2010

4 minutes ago, KJP said:

"When will the media finally take these gaffes into account and stop treating Trump seriously?" - EVD if EVD had principles.

Edited by DarkandStormy

Very Stable Genius

Trump had many weird asides in the pa. speech. He talked about how he likes trucks and has since he was 4. He spoke a lot about NY and how poor it is.  He said most people there don’t know he’s from NY. Multiple mentions of how NY does not allow pipelines through the state, which i believe would be illegal as part of ICC. I’m guessing he means NY wanted to do a go slow approach to fracking and put in tighter regulations. He was reading the teleprompter but he was clearly bored and tried to spice it up to get the crowd into it. It was standard trumpian with taking credit for anything that has happened in the last 20-30 years in manufacturing and talking to people about economics like he was speaking to 5-7 yr olds and trying to get applause any time he could. Definitely not presidential but if people really wanted a crazy uncle to be president they got it. I’m sure he said even stupider things. I could only stand listening to first 20 minutes. 

5 hours ago, YABO713 said:

Trump blinked with the trade war. CTFO

I think Trump knows that if China drives those APCs into Hong Kong, the rest of the world will have little choice but to be on his side in the "trade war." He's leaving the door open on purpose. If he came down too hard in favor of the protestors, the rest of the world would either think it was a ploy or start to think the US somehow had a hand in stirring up the protests.

On a related note, I think the Hong Kong situation has gone under the radar somewhat, but could turn out to be one of the most significant situations of the first quarter of this century, depending upon how it's handled.

36 minutes ago, Ram23 said:

I think Trump knows that if China drives those APCs into Hong Kong, the rest of the world will have little choice but to be on his side in the "trade war." He's leaving the door open on purpose. If he came down too hard in favor of the protestors, the rest of the world would either think it was a ploy or start to think the US somehow had a hand in stirring up the protests.

On a related note, I think the Hong Kong situation has gone under the radar somewhat, but could turn out to be one of the most significant situations of the first quarter of this century, depending upon how it's handled.

It's amusing watching you assume Trump knows what he's doing, as if it's even a question.