gottaplan

The Trump Presidency

6 hours ago, YABO713 said:

We're at the point in re: Russian bounties where there are only two options:

1. He is scared to stand up to Putin;

2. He's complicit in the deaths of US service members. 

3.  His staff gives him briefings that he won't like in print, knowing that he can't/won't read it.  The messenger avoids getting shot, but equally concerning if the President isn't actually being fully briefed.

More

Edited by KJP

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

13 minutes ago, Ram23 said:

^ It's just a heraldry, Eagles have been used in such a fashion since nearly the dawn of time. Leave it to the Twitter mob to go out of their way to get all worked up over trivialities, though:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle_(heraldry)

And the swastika as all over the altar at St. Colman's in Cleveland... because it was built when it used to be a generally accepted Christian symbol....

But we (some of us) stopped using it.... wonder why.... 

Edited by YABO713

36 minutes ago, YABO713 said:

And the swastika as all over the altar at St. Colman's in Cleveland... because it was built when it used to be a generally accepted Christian symbol....

But we (some of us) stopped using it.... wonder why.... 

The use of an eagle in a heraldry is a lot different than the swastika. It was widespread both before and after the Nazi era. The Great Seal of the United States is a very similar eagle, for example, and is the symbol this shirt's design appears to have been based upon. Even Germany still uses the Bundesadler.

Also, I'm now starting to fear that the outrage mob will come for the symbols of the Bald Eagle now that they've realized Nazi Germany briefly used eagle imagery.

20 minutes ago, Ram23 said:

The use of an eagle in a heraldry is a lot different than the swastika. It was widespread both before and after the Nazi era. The Great Seal of the United States is a very similar eagle, for example, and is the symbol this shirt's design appears to have been based upon. Even Germany still uses the Bundesadler.

Also, I'm now starting to fear that the outrage mob will come for the symbols of the Bald Eagle now that they've realized Nazi Germany briefly used eagle imagery.

Yeah the outrage mob came and took my nativity out of my front yard last year... 

17 minutes ago, Ram23 said:

They just accidentally nearly copied the Nazi symbol complete with a circle below the eagle. This happened in the same week Trump sent a tweet where someone shouted white power. There's always these weird coincidences with Trump.

Is Ram really arguing that there are no ways to use the bald eagle on a t-shirt without directly invoking Nazi imagery?  

They used clipart, and did not even develop their own design --- Someone linked to it on Reddit, but I can't seem to find the thread right now...

Formerly "Mr Sparkle"

Herman Cain Hospitalized With COVID-19 After Attending Trump Tulsa Rally Maskless

... currently receiving treatment in an Atlanta-area hospital... tested positive on June 29 and developed symptoms severe enough to warrant hospitalization... but did not require a ventilator ...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/07/02/herman-cain-hospitalized-with-covid-19-after-attending-trump-tulsa-rally-maskless/

10 minutes ago, OldBearcat said:

They used clipart, and did not even develop their own design --- Someone linked to it on Reddit, but I can't seem to find the thread right now...

Parscale is ripping Trump off. Grifters attract grifters