Jump to content
gottaplan

The Trump Presidency

Recommended Posts

Yea pretty much the only time a photo has been captured of him laughing is when Lavrov and the Russian ambassador visited him in the Oval office.  He looked like a goon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, freefourur said:

 

but but Bill Clinton met briefly with Loretta Lynch.........

 

Lol I forgot about that one. Too much to keep track of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Democracy dying...

 

And

 


"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the mayor of ny bill de blasio has been taking a lot of heat, mostly deserved because he is asleep at the wheel, but he pulled off an epic troll of trump today.

 

nyc is getting 5 blm streets, one in each boro. brooklyn’s is already up.

 

so the blm street for manhattan will be ... 5th av facing trump tower:

 

https://1010wins.radio.com/articles/de-blasio-wants-blm-mural-painted-at-trump-tower-report

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And further divide the USA into Responsible states and whackjob states....

 

Trump—After ‘Slow The Testing Down’ Remark—Will End Federal Funding For Testing Sites

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/06/24/trump-after-slow-the-testing-down-remark-will-end-federal-funding-for-testing-sites/


"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KJP said:

And further divide the USA into Responsible states and whackjob states....

 

Trump—After ‘Slow The Testing Down’ Remark—Will End Federal Funding For Testing Sites

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/06/24/trump-after-slow-the-testing-down-remark-will-end-federal-funding-for-testing-sites/

 

Ohio needs to find one of the deep red states to sell off it's stockpile of Hydroxychloroquine to fund further testing here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I was still living in Jersey--this is a must-see!  

 

Pro-Trump, anti-Trump boaters planning epic clash on the largest lake in N.J.

 

Supporters of President Donald Trump are planning to turn Lake Hopatcong into a floating Trump rally on Saturday, one day after Trump’s arrival in New Jersey.

But, the “boat parade” of vessels tricked out in Trump flags, organized by the Sussex County Republican Party, is prompting a simultaneous protest against it, dubbed, “No hate on our lake.”

 

 

https://www.nj.com/morris/2020/06/pro-trump-anti-trump-boaters-planning-epic-clash-on-the-largest-lake-in-nj.html?fbclid=IwAR3wK1bH9boOUhbrez7d-2FcF-XL6BuZHS0YuCuc0e0g_9XclJlioKVIRcg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can actually believe it. I was very surprised when I checked online to make sure that my check was coming, it asked me for my Social Security number and mailing address. Way too easy to manipulate....

 


"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KJP said:

I can actually believe it. I was very surprised when I checked online to make sure that my check was coming, it asked me for my Social Security number and mailing address. Way too easy to manipulate....

 

 

What site did you go to check?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cleburger said:

 

What site did you go to check?  

 

 

IRS


"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mary Trump's book cleared the first hurdle today.   I'm sure Trump himself will get lawyers involved now, because that's what a normal functioning family does.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^Btw, guests at that "townhall" event were required to wear masks while Hannity and Trump were exempt.  In case, you know, you wanted to see how they actually view the threat of the virus.


Very Stable Genius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His brain is clearly swiss cheese at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL!

 


"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More....

And

And

 

Edited by KJP

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what’s all this about trump’s campaign people ripping off all the social distancing stickers that were put on the seats before his tulsa rally?

 

as if the epic rally fail wasn’t embarrassing enough, in addition they actually actively and purposefully endangered people’s health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Trump retweeted this video of a The Villages, FL resident screaming "white power" and then thanked them.  

 

Should be interesting to see his supporters contort themselves to defend what is clearly obvious about him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jonoh81 said:

 

Trump retweeted this video of a The Villages, FL resident screaming "white power" and then thanked them.  

 

Should be interesting to see his supporters contort themselves to defend what is clearly obvious about him.

 

The fact that there is a protest and counter-protest in The Villages to begin with is NOT a good sign for Trump.


"You don't just walk into a bar and mix it up by calling a girl fat" - buildingcincinnati speaking about new forumers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, jonoh81 said:

 

Trump retweeted this video of a The Villages, FL resident screaming "white power" and then thanked them.  

 

Should be interesting to see his supporters contort themselves to defend what is clearly obvious about him.

 

zpbqm28uet751.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumblings from a staffer friend on Capitol Hill :

 

Trump found out that one of the DNC nights is likely to feature a joint announcement from: Rex Tillerson, Gen. Kelly, Gen. Mattis, Anthony Scaramucci, Carly Fiorina, H.R. McMaster and Admiral McRaven coming forward to endorse Joe Biden not as a symbol of policy alignment, but as a matter of national security. He's trying to get a prior restraint issued against Tillerson, Kelly, Mattis, Scaramucci, and McMaster, as they've all worked in the WH, which he equivocates as "can't say anything because its confidential."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, YABO713 said:

Rumblings from a staffer friend on Capitol Hill :

 

Trump found out that one of the DNC nights is likely to feature a joint announcement from: Rex Tillerson, Gen. Kelly, Gen. Mattis, Anthony Scaramucci, Carly Fiorina, H.R. McMaster and Admiral McRaven coming forward to endorse Joe Biden not as a symbol of policy alignment, but as a matter of national security. He's trying to get a prior restraint issued against Tillerson, Kelly, Mattis, Scaramucci, and McMaster, as they've all worked in the WH, which he equivocates as "can't say anything because its confidential."

Either way that’s a lose-lose. Imagine the headlines saying team trump is suing these folks to stop their endorsement of Biden.

 

Also, isn’t it illegal for non-disclosures to be enforced on federal employees? Classified info separate of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, DarkandStormy said:

When has Trump ever cared about laws?

 

Suing these former staffers would be his SOP.  Let the attorneys tie them up in court for years while I continue to do crimes.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTAF is this. Trump's gotta get the marching orders to the House GOP. We will soon hear why it's no big deal that Putin was putting hits on soldiers. "This happens all the time..."

 

 

Edited by freefourur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, freefourur said:

WTAF is this. Trump's gotta get the marching orders to the House GOP. We will soon hear why it's no big deal that Putin was putting hits on soldiers. "This happens all the time..."

 

 

 

I've already seen that exact argument by supporters.  "The US and Russia do things like this to each other all the time!"  It's the continuous lowering of the bar.

Edited by jonoh81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It turns out that Donnie new about the bounties in January. He also knew about COVID in January. what did he do with this advance knowledge:  he golfed, had rallies, and owned the libs on Twitter.

 

 

Edited by freefourur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was too busy golfing, in the middle of multiple national emergencies, that he couldn't be reached by the White House (!!) for three hours (!!!) to un-retweet a racist tweet that he "accidentally" retweeted.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, taestell said:

He was too busy golfing, in the middle of multiple national emergencies, that he couldn't be reached by the White House (!!) for three hours (!!!) to un-retweet a racist tweet that he "accidentally" retweeted.

 

 

 

 

This is hard to fathom.  The President of the United States could not be reached because he "put down his phone."   Wouldn't he be surrounded by aides, secret service detail, etc?  And none of these idiots could track him down?   

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see this happening. But far be it from me to get inside Trump's twisted head....

 

Trump in ‘fragile’ mood and may drop out of 2020 race if poll numbers don’t improve, GOP insiders tell Fox News

Recent polls have shown president losing support among older white voters to Joe Biden

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election/trump-2020-us-election-drop-out-fox-news-republican-a9592036.html

 

And

 

 

Edited by KJP

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KJP said:

I don't see this happening. But far be it from me to get inside Trump's twisted head....

 

Trump in ‘fragile’ mood and may drop out of 2020 race if poll numbers don’t improve, GOP insiders tell Fox News

 

 

This just seems like Republicans pushing the idea out there to see if it will gain any traction within the GOP to try to push him out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're at the point in re: Russian bounties where there are only two options:

 

1. He is scared to stand up to Putin;

 

2. He's complicit in the deaths of US service members. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, YABO713 said:

We're at the point in re: Russian bounties where there are only two options:

 

1. He is scared to stand up to Putin;

 

2. He's complicit in the deaths of US service members. 


It’s clearly both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...