Jump to content
gottaplan

The Trump Presidency

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, E Rocc said:

 

I'm not saying otherwise.  One of the problems I have with him is Cult45 has adopted and adapted some of the worst tactics of the left.

oh, it's the left's fault...hilarious 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Way to go, Poppy....

 

 


"Nearly every problem that we have in the USA -- unaffordable health care, prison overpopulation, hyper militarization, climate change, racism, gun violence, poverty, poor education, urban sprawl and others -- cannot be positively addressed because bribery and conflicts of interest are legal under campaign finance laws which protect the uber-wealthy and the narrow self-interests who grossly benefit from our afflictions."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, E Rocc said:

 

I'm not saying otherwise.  One of the problems I have with him is Cult45 has adopted and adapted some of the worst tactics of the left.

 

The right was doing this before Trump became president.  Their fearless leader has just given them a voice/platform to use their tactics (as you call it) more at will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, E Rocc said:

 

So you advocate violence and vandalism directed at Trump supporters?

 

Why also aren't you questioning the violence and vandalism directed at Obama's supporters? Or supporters of the left in America today?  Let's not act like the 8 years Obama was in office the right wasn't bi****** and moaning about him.

Edited by MissinOhio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AND

 

Edited by KJP

"Nearly every problem that we have in the USA -- unaffordable health care, prison overpopulation, hyper militarization, climate change, racism, gun violence, poverty, poor education, urban sprawl and others -- cannot be positively addressed because bribery and conflicts of interest are legal under campaign finance laws which protect the uber-wealthy and the narrow self-interests who grossly benefit from our afflictions."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm waiting for the Biden camp to start calling Trump "Archie Bunker." 

 

Because that would go viral in like ten seconds. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arrest Warrant Issued For Brian Bartels, Police Say He Started Saturday Riots In Pittsburgh

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/05/31/brian-bartels-wanted-for-starting-pittsburgh-riots/

 

See the photo in the article. That symbol does not stand for Antifa (A circle with three downward pointing arrows) or Anarchy (A in a circle) -- that's the Alpha/Omega symbol of a white supremacist group.

 

In Minneapolis the Proud Boys and other "Boogaloo" types were involved in the property damage and arson there -- and yet Trump is announcing there were no white supremacist groups involved? Only Antifa. Have Antifa members been involved? I honestly don't know -- some on the scene claims they were. But so many more are reporting seeing signs of the white power groups being responsible for this nightmare. And since they've been shouting about wanting to start a race war or a new Civil War for YEARS now, that scenario makes much more sense to me.


"Nearly every problem that we have in the USA -- unaffordable health care, prison overpopulation, hyper militarization, climate change, racism, gun violence, poverty, poor education, urban sprawl and others -- cannot be positively addressed because bribery and conflicts of interest are legal under campaign finance laws which protect the uber-wealthy and the narrow self-interests who grossly benefit from our afflictions."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, E Rocc said:

 

So you advocate violence and vandalism directed at Trump supporters?

 

I.e., "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, surfohio said:

Looks like Trump lost Matt Drudge too.

 

Drudge Report was sold back in December. Matt Drudge doesn't have involvement anymore and it's had a gradually increasing left-wing lean since then. I can only imagine he's shaking his head from atop the massive mountain of cash he must have made selling his soul to the devil.

Edited by Ram23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ram23 said:

 

Drudge Report was sold back in December. Matt Drudge doesn't have involvement anymore and it's had a gradually increasing left-wing lean since then. I can only imagine he's shaking his head from atop the massive mountain of cash he must have made selling his soul to the devil.

The Devil! Hahaha.

 

I should have known something was up when they stopped reporting on every shark attack in the world. 

 

edit - Sorry I meant to say SHARK ATTACK!!!!!!

Edited by surfohio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt Drudge has personally been vocal against Trump.  I guess Antifa is controlling him remotely or something.  It cant be that there is something wrong with Dear Leader. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, E Rocc said:

 

So you advocate violence and vandalism directed at Trump supporters?

 

Not at all.  I'm saying that Trump supporters aren't victims, and are far less likely to be victims of political violence than those on the left.

Edited by jonoh81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump wants to deploy the American military on American soil against American citizens and we're arguing about who is keying who's car?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, X said:

Trump wants to deploy the American military on American soil against American citizens and we're arguing about who is keying who's car?

All the talk of labeling AnTiFa a domestic terror organization along with people in Congress wanting extrajudicial murder of tErRoRiSts reminds me the speach that Ted Cruz gave where he pretending to talk about antifa but the used the term  leftwung organization interchangeably with antifa. I can see what the end goal of this will be.

 

But yes, the biggest problem is whiny college kids wanting people to try and be more polite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the "glass half full" in me, but isn't it some sort of messaging win for the Black Lives Matter movement that the right wingers are going with 'it was a small number of secret antifa chaos agents' stuff instead of just attacking the movement directly? Which is what they were doing 6-7 years ago.

Edited by mu2010

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Thousands of protestors tear gassed - which is illegal under international law during times of war - so Trump could get a photo op.


Very Stable Genius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, E Rocc said:

 

2016 should have been a reminder that people don't change their minds due to social pressure, they just keep quiet.   Add in not wanting to be targetted by actual vandalism.

How about instead of social pressure we use "imminent danger to health?

 

I bet some older voters will change their minds as the pandemic continues to threaten their very existence but Trump is all about the economy so their lives don't matter any more than black ones(or poor ones, or brown ones, or immigrant ones, etc. etc.) to him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DarkandStormy said:

 

Thousands of protestors tear gassed - which is illegal under international law during times of war - so Trump could get a photo op.

But but they should protest peacefully and the gentle police will leave them alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember the good old days when that disgusting photo-op on its own would’ve simply been a gross violation of church and state separation??


And they reckon that the last thing she saw in her life was
Sting, singing on the roof of the Barbican

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toddguy said:

How about instead of social pressure we use "imminent danger to health?

 

I bet some older voters will change their minds as the pandemic continues to threaten their very existence but Trump is all about the economy so their lives don't matter any more than black ones(or poor ones, or brown ones, or immigrant ones, etc. etc.) to him. 

 

They already are turning on Trump. DeWine saved the Republican Party as a whole with seniors in Ohio with his response, but he can't save Trump. If Trump loses senior citizens he is 100% done. All he'll have left is 45-60 year old Harley guys and PC gamers.

Edited by GCrites80s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, freefourur said:

But but they should protest peacefully and the gentle police will leave them alone.

 

I don't believe for a second that Trump made that whole walk.  Probably went over in a golf cart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


"Nearly every problem that we have in the USA -- unaffordable health care, prison overpopulation, hyper militarization, climate change, racism, gun violence, poverty, poor education, urban sprawl and others -- cannot be positively addressed because bribery and conflicts of interest are legal under campaign finance laws which protect the uber-wealthy and the narrow self-interests who grossly benefit from our afflictions."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm a glass half full kind of guy. My wife usually gets annoyed with my positive spin on just about everything. 

 

However, after last night - there's a zero % chance Trump will leave office if he loses. And without swift Congressional action in support of Biden, there will be violence. 

 

You all know that mouth breather won't accept the outcome of any election that doesn't fall to him - and there are at least 30,000 knuckle dragging Americans who I'm sure would show up at the drop of a hat, armed, at the WH ready to fight to keep him there. 

 

Shift the focus re: accountability. Trump is a lost cause. It has to come from Congress. Which is scary, considering most polling shows every both houses going blue - so there will be a lot of angry lame ducks that want to claim fraud as well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ No worries. We'll just cancel the election and impose military rule until the Antifa threat is neutralized. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shout out to Jim Mattis and John Bolton who supposedly are waiting to speak out at the "right moment."  Ya'll are doing great.


Very Stable Genius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


"Nearly every problem that we have in the USA -- unaffordable health care, prison overpopulation, hyper militarization, climate change, racism, gun violence, poverty, poor education, urban sprawl and others -- cannot be positively addressed because bribery and conflicts of interest are legal under campaign finance laws which protect the uber-wealthy and the narrow self-interests who grossly benefit from our afflictions."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YABO713 said:

So I'm a glass half full kind of guy. My wife usually gets annoyed with my positive spin on just about everything. 

 

However, after last night - there's a zero % chance Trump will leave office if he loses. And without swift Congressional action in support of Biden, there will be violence. 

 

You all know that mouth breather won't accept the outcome of any election that doesn't fall to him - and there are at least 30,000 knuckle dragging Americans who I'm sure would show up at the drop of a hat, armed, at the WH ready to fight to keep him there. 

 

Shift the focus re: accountability. Trump is a lost cause. It has to come from Congress. Which is scary, considering most polling shows every both houses going blue - so there will be a lot of angry lame ducks that want to claim fraud as well 

 

Well, that's pretty terrifying coming from an optimistic guy like you.


"Nearly every problem that we have in the USA -- unaffordable health care, prison overpopulation, hyper militarization, climate change, racism, gun violence, poverty, poor education, urban sprawl and others -- cannot be positively addressed because bribery and conflicts of interest are legal under campaign finance laws which protect the uber-wealthy and the narrow self-interests who grossly benefit from our afflictions."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YABO713 said:

Shift the focus re: accountability. Trump is a lost cause. 

Are you just now reaching the conclusion that Trump won't abide by the law or the limits on his office? What took you so long to realize this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, westerninterloper said:

Are you just now reaching the conclusion that Trump won't abide by the law or the limits on his office? What took you so long to realize this?

 

Yabo has long said he wouldn't leave office peacefully after one term.  He has a running bet about it here, actually.


Very Stable Genius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DarkandStormy said:

 

Yabo has long said he wouldn't leave office peacefully after one term.  He has a running bet about it here, actually.

OK - this thread is far too active for me to keep up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DarkandStormy said:

Shout out to Jim Mattis and John Bolton who supposedly are waiting to speak out at the "right moment."  Ya'll are doing great.

 

Reports are that Susan Collins' brow now has 3 whole creases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DarkandStormy said:

Shout out to Jim Mattis and John Bolton who supposedly are waiting to speak out at the "right moment."  Ya'll are doing great.

Hasn't everyone figured it out yet? They're actually cool with fascism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DarkandStormy said:

 

Yabo has long said he wouldn't leave office peacefully after one term.  He has a running bet about it here, actually.

 

Yeah I actually think I made that bet in 2017. I accept cash, if it's still worth anything in November @Brutus_buckeye

Edited by YABO713

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, YABO713 said:

 

Yeah I actually think I made that bet in 2017. I accept cash, if it's still worth anything in November @Brutus_buckeye

 

I think it's actually me you have that bet with.  From Feb. 4, 2019, in this thread.  I also accept cash, if it's still worth anything in January.  🤑  The bet matures 1/21/21, not November.  Because I fully expect that if he loses, he'll bloviate about not leaving.  But when the day comes, he'll actually leave.

 

image.thumb.png.827c2d1c25af05f4d6fbb23f07e1870a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DarkandStormy said:

 

Yabo has long said he wouldn't leave office peacefully after one term.  He has a running bet about it here, actually.

Ok now mods PLEASE DO NOT SUSPEND ME AGAIN since I am NOT calling for harm to a sitting president and all....but maybe he will have to be removed from office by force, either legally or illegally. 

 

Trump really is going off the deep end this time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, YABO713 said:

 

Yeah I actually think I made that bet in 2017. I accept cash, if it's still worth anything in November @Brutus_buckeye

I will take that bet. If he loses in November he will leave "peacefully" He may be loud on social media and try and leave some poison pills to the incoming admin, but he will transition power like every other president has. 

 

What is the bet? Gift card to your favorite restaurant?

 

I assume if he wins re-election then nobody wins the bet, correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, X said:

 

I don't believe for a second that Trump made that whole walk.  Probably went over in a golf cart.

Have you noticed how he stands lately?   

 

 

Trump Chicken Stance.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ He’s so desperate to look like a ‘big man’, he has the most ridiculous lifts in his shoes and his heels are barely contained in his footwear. If you google you should find some pics. There were some incredible images of them taken not that long ago. 


And they reckon that the last thing she saw in her life was
Sting, singing on the roof of the Barbican

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Gramarye said:

Because I fully expect that if he loses, he'll bloviate about not leaving.  But when the day comes, he'll actually leave.

 

 

I've shared Yabo's concern since the day Trump won his election, just based on how he acted during the 2016 campaign. I thought once he's in, we could be in serious trouble.

 

That being said, watching his true weakness and his willingness to back down like a baby over the past few years, I could now see it going like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...