gottaplan

The Trump Presidency

1 minute ago, E Rocc said:

I'm not saying otherwise.  One of the problems I have with him is Cult45 has adopted and adapted some of the worst tactics of the left.

oh, it's the left's fault...hilarious 

Way to go, Poppy....

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

8 minutes ago, E Rocc said:

I'm not saying otherwise.  One of the problems I have with him is Cult45 has adopted and adapted some of the worst tactics of the left.

The right was doing this before Trump became president.  Their fearless leader has just given them a voice/platform to use their tactics (as you call it) more at will.

19 minutes ago, E Rocc said:

So you advocate violence and vandalism directed at Trump supporters?

Why also aren't you questioning the violence and vandalism directed at Obama's supporters? Or supporters of the left in America today?  Let's not act like the 8 years Obama was in office the right wasn't bi****** and moaning about him.

Edited by MissinOhio

AND

Edited by KJP

I'm waiting for the Biden camp to start calling Trump "Archie Bunker." 

Because that would go viral in like ten seconds. 

Arrest Warrant Issued For Brian Bartels, Police Say He Started Saturday Riots In Pittsburgh

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/05/31/brian-bartels-wanted-for-starting-pittsburgh-riots/

See the photo in the article. That symbol does not stand for Antifa (A circle with three downward pointing arrows) or Anarchy (A in a circle) -- that's the Alpha/Omega symbol of a white supremacist group.

In Minneapolis the Proud Boys and other "Boogaloo" types were involved in the property damage and arson there -- and yet Trump is announcing there were no white supremacist groups involved? Only Antifa. Have Antifa members been involved? I honestly don't know -- some on the scene claims they were. But so many more are reporting seeing signs of the white power groups being responsible for this nightmare. And since they've been shouting about wanting to start a race war or a new Civil War for YEARS now, that scenario makes much more sense to me.

1 hour ago, E Rocc said:

I.e., "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

34 minutes ago, surfohio said:

Looks like Trump lost Matt Drudge too.

Drudge Report was sold back in December. Matt Drudge doesn't have involvement anymore and it's had a gradually increasing left-wing lean since then. I can only imagine he's shaking his head from atop the massive mountain of cash he must have made selling his soul to the devil.

Edited by Ram23

3 minutes ago, Ram23 said:

Drudge Report was sold back in December. Matt Drudge doesn't have involvement anymore and it's had a gradually increasing left-wing lean since then. I can only imagine he's shaking his head from atop the massive mountain of cash he must have made selling his soul to the devil.

The Devil! Hahaha.

I should have known something was up when they stopped reporting on every shark attack in the world. 

edit - Sorry I meant to say SHARK ATTACK!!!!!!

Edited by surfohio

Matt Drudge has personally been vocal against Trump.  I guess Antifa is controlling him remotely or something.  It cant be that there is something wrong with Dear Leader. 

2 hours ago, E Rocc said:

Not at all.  I'm saying that Trump supporters aren't victims, and are far less likely to be victims of political violence than those on the left.

Edited by jonoh81

Trump wants to deploy the American military on American soil against American citizens and we're arguing about who is keying who's car?

10 minutes ago, X said:

Trump wants to deploy the American military on American soil against American citizens and we're arguing about who is keying who's car?

All the talk of labeling AnTiFa a domestic terror organization along with people in Congress wanting extrajudicial murder of tErRoRiSts reminds me the speach that Ted Cruz gave where he pretending to talk about antifa but the used the term  leftwung organization interchangeably with antifa. I can see what the end goal of this will be.

But yes, the biggest problem is whiny college kids wanting people to try and be more polite.

This is the "glass half full" in me, but isn't it some sort of messaging win for the Black Lives Matter movement that the right wingers are going with 'it was a small number of secret antifa chaos agents' stuff instead of just attacking the movement directly? Which is what they were doing 6-7 years ago.

Edited by mu2010

10 hours ago, E Rocc said:

2016 should have been a reminder that people don't change their minds due to social pressure, they just keep quiet.   Add in not wanting to be targetted by actual vandalism.

How about instead of social pressure we use "imminent danger to health?

I bet some older voters will change their minds as the pandemic continues to threaten their very existence but Trump is all about the economy so their lives don't matter any more than black ones(or poor ones, or brown ones, or immigrant ones, etc. etc.) to him. 

Just now, DarkandStormy said:

Thousands of protestors tear gassed - which is illegal under international law during times of war - so Trump could get a photo op.

But but they should protest peacefully and the gentle police will leave them alone.

Remember the good old days when that disgusting photo-op on its own would’ve simply been a gross violation of church and state separation??

And they reckon that the last thing she saw in her life was
Sting, singing on the roof of the Barbican

1 hour ago, Toddguy said:

How about instead of social pressure we use "imminent danger to health?

I bet some older voters will change their minds as the pandemic continues to threaten their very existence but Trump is all about the economy so their lives don't matter any more than black ones(or poor ones, or brown ones, or immigrant ones, etc. etc.) to him. 

They already are turning on Trump. DeWine saved the Republican Party as a whole with seniors in Ohio with his response, but he can't save Trump. If Trump loses senior citizens he is 100% done. All he'll have left is 45-60 year old Harley guys and PC gamers.

Edited by GCrites80s

2 hours ago, freefourur said:

But but they should protest peacefully and the gentle police will leave them alone.

I don't believe for a second that Trump made that whole walk.  Probably went over in a golf cart.