Jump to content
gottaplan

The Trump Presidency

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, tklg said:

I don't much enjoy echo chambers which a lot of these threads tend to be, so I like to mix it up a bit.

 

How many of the indictments have you read, per chance? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Robert Mueller’s “collusion” case so far, explained

Court filings about Cohen, Manafort, and Stone have alleged scandalous activities during the 2016 campaign.

 

2) A key figure with shady Russia connections: Trump’s former campaign chair Paul Manafort had a history of illegal work for pro-Russian interests and was in debt to a Russian oligarch. Then, during the campaign, he allegedly handed over Trump polling data to a Russian intelligence-tied associates

 

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/21/18197995/mueller-report-trump-russia-collusion-investigation

Edited by Clefan98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

53 minutes ago, eastvillagedon said:

 

and still no collusion...

32446542417_d18bf675b8_z.jpg 

 

We have no idea yet what the investigation has uncovered, but it's sure been finding a lot of criminals in the meantime.  In any case, you're being disingenuous as usual.  Even if the Mueller report is full of direct evidence of collusion or any other number of crimes regarding Trump, you'd simply move the goalposts and talk about Hillary some more.  You're never going to acknowledge you support a loser. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ITT: prison calls for twitter comments, personal attacks, pleading for the president to die, and more name calling of president's supporters.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wake up. Trump supporters are worthless fascists. Drag them out of power and influence, now. They are instigators, enablers and creators of weakening and eliminating our civil and human rights, fostering militarism, crimes against humanity, hate crimes and ultimately mass murder on a global scale. Open your eyes before it's too late. It may already be too late.

 

It is well past time to stop that madmen and his zombies. To remain passive is to give consent. Melt the snowflakes.

Edited by KJP

"Save the planet. Move to the city." -- The Downtowner podcast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, tklg said:

ITT: prison calls for twitter comments, personal attacks, pleading for the president to die, and more name calling of president's supporters.

 

 

 

 

Anytime you or one of your buddies what to address a single relevant current event related to Trump, by all means.  We've all been waiting 26 months for one of you to step up.  Instead we get calls for investigating an irrelevant politician yet again, conspiracy theories about Seth Rich and feigned ignorance/whataboutism about every single one of the following: the president's racism racism, the inciting of violence, the undermining of the rule of law and US democracy, blowing dictators, destroying the environment, ignoring science, trashing the US economy, throwing allies under the bus at every turn, LGBT bigotry, sexual assault, money laundering, treason, fraud, campaign violations, emoluments clause violations, nepotism, trashing every national security agency the US has, white supremacy and endless lying.  When you or Ram or EVD want to directly address any of that, we'll be waiting.  I don't think any of you have the integrity to ever do that, though.  Trump supporters have no honor. 

Edited by jonoh81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tklg said:

 

oh boy...there were all sorts of goodies around hillbot's email server.  Seth Rich, Huma Abedin and her husband, IT Guy / bleachbit, Comey....all of which received immunity from FBI IIRC...except for Seth Rich of course.

 

It's actually a pretty good balance with Orangeman problems.  Pretty much the same story, just different target.

 

Let's not forget how deep hillbot was with Saudis.

 

Jerome Corsi, InfoWars Retract and Apologize for Spreading Seth Rich DNC Murder Conspiracy Theory

 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jerome-corsi-infowars-retract-and-apologize-for-spreading-seth-rich-dnc-murder-conspiracy-theory

 

You know you’re completely off the reservation when the ultimate tin foil hattters (Infowars) retracts it’s Seth Rich story but you’re unwilling to take off your tin foil hat when Infowars does. Find your safe place brother. I love your posts. I now know there’s at least one person on this forum that is more batshit crazy than me 🤪🤪

Edited by stpats44113

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm picking up on assumptions that I am supporter of orangeman.  I have stated several times that I am not.  I'm moreso commenting on how the political strategy of divide and conquer are working very well.  The orangeman has created extreme tribalism and most of these thread comments have just as much hate.

 

Politics are not real, they are a means to an end for controlling the masses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KJP said:

 

 

While his views on Muslims are one of the main reasons I refused to support him, to be fair he has changed his views dramatically on the topic.   Odds are good that was Sebastian Gorka's doing.   He may be abrasive and his views regarding the governing of his ancestral Hungary may be extreme, but his approach to Islam and Jihad is dead on accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, tklg said:

I'm picking up on assumptions that I am supporter of orangeman.  I have stated several times that I am not.  I'm moreso commenting on how the political strategy of divide and conquer are working very well.  The orangeman has created extreme tribalism and most of these thread comments have just as much hate.

 

Politics are not real, they are a means to an end for controlling the masses.

 

He didn't really create it.   Identity politics on the left did.   He's adopted their tactics, and being a skilled salesman he is better at them.

 

Comments here are nothing compared to what one sees elsewhere.   Pretty much everyone gets it and the mods step in when they don't.

 

Has Trump exacerbated the impact of their tactics?  Probably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, E Rocc said:

 

While his views on Muslims are one of the main reasons I refused to support him, to be fair he has changed his views dramatically on the topic.   Odds are good that was Sebastian Gorka's doing.   He may be abrasive and his views regarding the governing of his ancestral Hungary may be extreme, but his approach to Islam and Jihad is dead on accurate.

 

I thought Trump was to blame for the New Zealand massacre. Now it's Chelsea Clinton! I've lost track of all the people who are supposed to be "Islamophobic" simply for calling out terrorism for what it is or condemning anti-Semitism. 

 

Donald Trump Jr. comes to Chelsea Clinton’s defense after NYU video

 

https://nypost.com/2019/03/16/donald-trump-jr-comes-to-chelsea-clintons-defense-after-nyu-video/

 

Donald Trump Jr. is defending Chelsea Clinton after the former first daughter was blasted by NYU students who blamed her tweet for the New Zealand mosque attacks.

“It’s sickening to see people blame @ChelseaClinton for the NZ attacks because she spoke out against anti-Semitism,” Trump tweeted Saturday. “We should all be condemning anti-Semitism & all forms of hate. Chelsea should be praised for speaking up. Anyone who doesn’t understand this is part of the problem.”

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, E Rocc said:

 

He didn't really create it.   Identity politics on the left did.   He's adopted their tactics, and being a skilled salesman he is better at them.

 

Comments here are nothing compared to what one sees elsewhere.   Pretty much everyone gets it and the mods step in when they don't.

 

Has Trump exacerbated the impact of their tactics?  Probably.

 

Oh look, more deflection and whitewashing.  Extra points for blaming "identity politics on the left" while using identity politics. 

Edited by jonoh81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, eastvillagedon said:

 

I thought Trump was to blame for the New Zealand massacre. Now it's Chelsea Clinton! I've lost track of all the people who are supposed to be "Islamophobic" simply for calling out terrorism for what it is or condemning anti-Semitism. 

 

Donald Trump Jr. comes to Chelsea Clinton’s defense after NYU video

 

https://nypost.com/2019/03/16/donald-trump-jr-comes-to-chelsea-clintons-defense-after-nyu-video/

 

Donald Trump Jr. is defending Chelsea Clinton after the former first daughter was blasted by NYU students who blamed her tweet for the New Zealand mosque attacks.

“It’s sickening to see people blame @ChelseaClinton for the NZ attacks because she spoke out against anti-Semitism,” Trump tweeted Saturday. “We should all be condemning anti-Semitism & all forms of hate. Chelsea should be praised for speaking up. Anyone who doesn’t understand this is part of the problem.”

 

 

 

Oh look, more obsession about the Clintons that only has tangential connections at best to current events. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eastvillagedon said:

 

I thought Trump was to blame for the New Zealand massacre. Now it's Chelsea Clinton! I've lost track of all the people who are supposed to be "Islamophobic" simply for calling out terrorism for what it is or condemning anti-Semitism. 

 

Donald Trump Jr. comes to Chelsea Clinton’s defense after NYU video

 

https://nypost.com/2019/03/16/donald-trump-jr-comes-to-chelsea-clintons-defense-after-nyu-video/

 

Donald Trump Jr. is defending Chelsea Clinton after the former first daughter was blasted by NYU students who blamed her tweet for the New Zealand mosque attacks.

“It’s sickening to see people blame @ChelseaClinton for the NZ attacks because she spoke out against anti-Semitism,” Trump tweeted Saturday. “We should all be condemning anti-Semitism & all forms of hate. Chelsea should be praised for speaking up. Anyone who doesn’t understand this is part of the problem.”

 

 

 

Was this person really thinking when she went after Hillary Clinton's pregnant daughter?

 

 

IMG_6875.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KJP said:

Perfect:
"For Trump, the wall isn’t intended to separate US from Mexico - but to cynically divide us here at home."

 

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/1106944972274716672?s=19

 

I've yet to fully understand what drives the building of the wall.  Can only assume a wall building contractor was a campaign donor and then again, doesn't this whole idea date back to Arnold in early 2000s?

 

Politicians have been attempting to build this while for a while now.  The narrative of "cuz mexico dangerous" is obvious political fodder.  It's def more aligned with business ideals, though I'm not sure what exactly.

 

AND...of course being used for divide and conquer strategy, no doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, YABO713 said:

 

Tbh @DarkandStormy, I used to think his tweet storms of conspiracy theorists and overall POS human beings was as a rational response to new information re: the investigation. My opinion has changed. He's a sociopath, there's no logic to any of it. He's just insecure 24/7, and has no overall distraction strategy inasmuch as he just wants to make sure he feels wanted. 

 

Yep. Because the GOP wasn't willing to confront him with a comparatively gentle 25th Amendment removal now, I expect there will be an armed confrontation between the military and all the AR15-armed conspiracy loonies to keep him from being removed from the White House after he loses the 2020 election, or in the off-chance he wins it, in 2024 when he faces term limits. Trump wants to die in the White House. He may get his wish.


"Save the planet. Move to the city." -- The Downtowner podcast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure there's a technical term for looney birds...

 

A Complete Psychological Analysis of Trump's Support

Science can help us make sense of the president's political invincibility.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201812/complete-psychological-analysis-trumps-support


"Save the planet. Move to the city." -- The Downtowner podcast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...