gottaplan

The Trump Presidency

2 hours ago, audidave said:

There are so many republican voters that are home right now and can watch the ineptness live.  They normally only see him in his best of snippets or reading from a script.  So it should be interesting how they feel he’s doing with 2 weeks of his shrill venting vs any governor that is actually leading. 

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

^Trump: embracing the Chinese and Russian model of transparency

And

And

Edited by KJP

And

Edited by KJP

^ of course -- trumps narcissism is as off the charts as his adhd and his senility.

And

And, the inclusion of an F-bomb prevents me from posting the original, full tweet....

Not only does Mnuchin want the 500 billion dollar slush fund that he would have complete control over…he would also get the ability to hide who he gives the money to for six months.

On what f---ing plane of alternative existence does this make any sense at all?

#MorningJoe

Edited by KJP

4 hours ago, KJP said:

And

And, the inclusion of an F-bomb prevents me from posting the original, full tweet....

Not only does Mnuchin want the 500 billion dollar slush fund that he would have complete control over…he would also get the ability to hide who he gives the money to for six months.

On what f---ing plane of alternative existence does this make any sense at all?

#MorningJoe

I don't understand the need for the secrecy unless it's a bald attempt to keep a lid on the giveaways till after the election.

Fauci on Trump: 'I can't jump in front of the microphone and push him down'

Yes..yes you CAN! Please!

14 minutes ago, KJP said:

These idiots self-administered a fish tank cleaning agent-when they don't even have the virus. This is just plain stupid-on their part. Darwinism at it's finest. Trump was dumb to say/tweet what he did-they were even dumber.  Too bad Trump did not ingest it as well.

Edited by Toddguy

^ Yeah, but at least they didn’t listen to expert ‘elites’

Edited by roman totale XVII

And they reckon that the last thing she saw in her life was
Sting, singing on the roof of the Barbican

8 hours ago, roman totale XVII said:

^ Yeah, but at least they didn’t listen to expert ‘elites’

The wife stumbled upon some old fish tank cleaner that she had used when she kept koi. She saw the ingredient, and said, "hey, isn't this what Trump was talking about?" and then without looking anything up, consulting  anyone, talking to a doctor, these healthy non-infected 61 and 68 year olds came up with a random "dose" of this old fish tank cleaner and proceeded to make cocktails of this old fish tank cleaner and a soft drink, which they then downed and promptly became very ill. 

These people were simply dumb asf. And apparently the survivor is blaming Trump. I despise him, but I am not going to pin this idiocy on him. 

36 minutes ago, Toddguy said:

The wife stumbled upon some old fish tank cleaner that she had used when she kept koi. She saw the ingredient, and said, "hey, isn't this what Trump was talking about?" and then without looking anything up, consulting  anyone, talking to a doctor, these healthy non-infected 61 and 68 year olds came up with a random "dose" of this old fish tank cleaner and proceeded to make cocktails of this old fish tank cleaner and a soft drink, which they then downed and promptly became very ill. 

These people were simply dumb asf. And apparently the survivor is blaming Trump. I despise him, but I am not going to pin this idiocy on him. 

The only one that can be blamed here is Darwin.   It's not even a preventative, it alleviates symptoms.

Note that Trump never said to use it without a prescription.

1 minute ago, E Rocc said:

The only one that can be blamed here is Darwin.   It's not even a preventative, it alleviates symptoms.

Note that Trump never said to use it without a prescription.

I despise Trump but misleading people about what happened is just going to give him or his supporters ammo for the "MSM is trying to lie and distort things against me" crowd. IMO he already has enough real material to use against him. These people were just simply stupid beyond belief. Even most children would know better.

Apparently this is a rare time when we are in agreement.  

^Its amazing people that dumb made it this far in life.  What else did they ingest or smoke whenever someone suggested? 
  I’m sure she was a pill popper even if it was vitamins and diet pills.  Thats an unregulated industry. 

31 minutes ago, audidave said:

^Its amazing people that dumb made it this far in life.  What else did they ingest or smoke whenever someone suggested? 
  I’m sure she was a pill popper even if it was vitamins and diet pills.  Thats an unregulated industry. 

That pharmaceutical name matched the label on a bottle of chemicals she used to clean her koi pond, NBC News reported. The fish tank solvent that treats aquatic parasites contains the same active ingredient as the drug, but in a different form that can poison people.

“I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, ‘Hey, isn’t that the stuff they’re talking about on TV?’” the woman, who is not named, told the network. “We were afraid of getting sick.”

The couple reportedly poured some of the fish tank cleaning chemical, chloroquine phosphate, into soda and drank it. They hoped it would stave off a coronavirus infection.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/03/24/coronavirus-chloroquine-poisoning-death/#comments-wrapper

I really had wondered the same thing...how did they make it into their 60's with decision making like this?

"damn..I am out of my blood thinner. Hey wait...this rat poison has Warfarin in it..isn't that a blood thinner? Let me make this rat poison/Mt. Dew cocktail...."

Edited by Toddguy

AND

Edited by KJP

Trump up now...just blatantly lying about when he first became concerned with covid-19.

Throwing in a "Sleepy Joe Biden" - can't resist the opportunity to insult his political opponents.  Even in the midst of a townhall with the country on a pandemic.

Edited by DarkandStormy

Very Stable Genius

1 hour ago, freefourur said:

Where's Dr. Fauci?  

Kushner is apparently the main source of Trump's pandemic info now.  So yeah, completely f***ed.

If Trump wants to get things "back to normal" by Easter he is going to be sadly mistaken. I think by that time the virus spread will be directing what he is able to do and not do. The situation will be very different in two weeks. He may have much more serious problems he has to deal with besides "getting America back to work".

1 minute ago, Toddguy said:

If Trump wants to get things "back to normal" by Easter he is going to be sadly mistaken. I think by that time the virus spread will be directing what he is able to do and not do. The situation will be very different in two weeks. He may have much more serious problems he has to deal with besides "getting America back to work".

Donnie is washing his hands (pun intended) of COVID. He will blame governors or anyone else. 

Since no reporter in the White House pool has the stones to ask Trump "What is Easter and what does it mean to Christians?"  

22 hours ago, Toddguy said:

If America goes "back to normal" in two or three weeks, millions of people across America will die completely avoidable deaths. Fortunately, I think the governors of most states will keep their own restrictions in place so that the number is reduced.

^ Trump hasn't closed anything so he can't open anything. he's just creating a new distraction away from his failures.

15 minutes ago, freefourur said:

^ Trump hasn't closed anything so he can't open anything. he's just creating a new distraction away from his failures.

True, but by making statements like this, Trump is setting the stage for some really scary stuff to happen. If Trump tells his followers to go out and live their lives normally, we might start to see far right business owners illegally reopening their businesses and citizens ignoring the governor's shelter-in-place orders. It's going to put us all at risk. If this happens en masse, how the police possibly crack down on it all at once? The only way these closures will be effective at stopping the spread of the virus is if the vast majority of citizens cooperate.

31 counties in Ohio have already passed "Second Amendment sanctuary" laws to own the libs, declaring that they simply will not enforce any gun control laws that the federal government passes. Will they also start passing "Chinese virus sanctuary" laws stating that sheriffs will no longer enforce any of the governor's business closure or shelter-in-place orders?

This stuff is scary enough as it is with most people staying calm and obeying the governor's orders. The last thing we need is large swaths of the population ignoring the orders, police and sheriff's departments rebelling, and diametrically opposing statements coming from governors and the president.

^ He’s itching for a States vs himself showdown and doesn’t care if it means his army of useful idiots kick off a civil war and/ or kill us all with CV19. 

And they reckon that the last thing she saw in her life was
Sting, singing on the roof of the Barbican

AND, my own Twitter contribution.....

AND

Edited by KJP

I know it's small potatoes right now, but how is it legal for Mark Meadows to be both a member of the legislative branch *and* (acting?) White House Chief of Staff?

Very Stable Genius

3 hours ago, DarkandStormy said:
This ad is wholly Trump's own words. Why the c&d?

Bully tactics.  Make them spend money to defend themselves.

You can read the step-by-step playbook the Obama Administration left for Trump and his band of dummies, which they obviously ignored.

Very Stable Genius