Jump to content
gottaplan

The Trump Presidency

Recommended Posts

And

 

Edited by KJP

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you aren't happy with someone's post, you are welcome to report the post to a moderator, and we will look at it and make a decision.  But unless you are a mod or admin, it is not your place to be telling other forumers that they should not be participating in a thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a conman. No surprise for a sex offender, adulterer, charity cheater, and traitor out of the most powerful position in the world........

 

All of these scumbags need to jump into a vat of boiling acid and dissolve themselves....

 

Edited by KJP

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Trump's GOP and the oligarchs are willing to whore out the nation's morality and overlook their crimes against humanity for money...

Sounds like Trump & team are getting into the "precious bodily fluids" territory....

 

Edited by KJP

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2019 at 7:08 PM, BigDipper 80 said:

 

Ah, yes. The Jewish conspiracy to (checks notes) remove the President with a Jewish daughter and son-in-law in order to install a fundamentalist Christian as the new President.

i'm surprised that granting TruNews with full White House press credentials isn't more controversial.  It's akin to having Infowars or Breitbart full press access  or even worse. It comes to show what a powerful constituency they are that they can get away with it.   https://www.mediaite.com/tv/pro-trump-outlet-that-got-white-house-press-credentials-calls-impeachment-a-jew-coup-in-anti-semitic-rant/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And

 

Edited by KJP

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shack said:

i'm surprised that granting TruNews with full White House press credentials isn't more controversial.  It's akin to having Infowars or Breitbart full press access  or even worse. It comes to show what a powerful constituency they are that they can get away with it.   https://www.mediaite.com/tv/pro-trump-outlet-that-got-white-house-press-credentials-calls-impeachment-a-jew-coup-in-anti-semitic-rant/

 

This shows you what the Trump administration thinks about their supporters. They think that they are biggest rubes to fall for this stuff. We already know that Trump holds his voters in low regards though from his own comments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone explain to me why the US president is speaking on behalf of the Saudi king?

 

Also, is he implying that the king will pay off the victims families. This posture is incredibly weak.

Edited by freefourur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Trump, Instinct After Florida Killings Is Simple: Protect Saudis

 

the United States continues to train members of the Saudi military even as that same military faces credible accusations of repeated human rights abuses in Yemen, including the dropping of munitions that maximize civilian casualties.

 

“Had an attack been carried out by any country on his Muslim ban, his reaction would have been very different,” said Aaron David Miller, a longtime Middle East negotiator and now a senior fellow at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.

 

“But when it comes to Saudi, the default position is to defend,” he said, “Driven by oil, money, weapons sales, a good deal of Saudi feting and flattery, Trump has created a virtually impenetrable zone of immunity for Saudi Arabia.”

 

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/07/us/politics/trump-pensacola-saudi-arabia.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25th Amendment...are we there yet?

 

 


"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2019 at 4:11 PM, shack said:

Turley , who voted against Trump mind you, is the only unbiased legal mind up there with integrity in my opinion. I wish they had Dershowitz up there to balance things out or two conservative scholars. This whole politically motivated process is a joke and a disgrace.

Here's  liberal scholar Allen Dershowitz  take on the impeachment  testimony in case you've missed it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shack said:

Here's  liberal scholar Allen Dershowitz  take on the impeachment  testimony in case you've missed it. 

 

 

there are a few liberal voices of sanity out there who haven't bought into the irrational hatred that's infected the Democrat party, but sadly not nearly enough. ☹️

some of the more snowflakey students at George Washington U Law School have even demanded Turley's removal! 

Edited by eastvillagedon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anytime hardcore Trumpers defend a so-called "liberal" or "rational source", I immediately discount those people as hacks or not liberals at all.  Trumpers have such awful, awful character judgement, and given that they only really defend those that defend Trump, the reaction can be nothing else.  

Edited by jonoh81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jonoh81 said:

Anytime hardcore Trumpers defend a so-called "liberal" or "rational source", I immediately discount those people as hacks or not liberals at all.  Trumpers have such awful, awful character judgement, and given that they only really defend those that defend Trump, the reaction can be nothing else.  


Spot on my man. EVD, like president Trump, still doesn’t understand why it takes a women nine months to have a child. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump tries to deflect attention from what he is doing by accusing others of doing it at the same time. He injects an accusation into the public sphere, then when we learn several months later that Trump has been doing precisely the same thing, it just seems like equivocation, because, didn't his enemies to it first? Roy Cohn's closet was homosexuality, and Donald Trump's is graft and theft. Same tactics, different closets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes it works the other way, too.  If someone accuses Trump of something, or says something negative about him, it is almost certain that at some point he will parrot it back at them.  I'm not sure if it's "I'm rubber, your glue", or if he just hears a word he didn't know existed and then tries to use it in a sentence himself.  "No, your a quid pro quo!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 2:57 PM, DarkandStormy said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nearly-700-000-will-lose-food-stamps-usda-work-requirement-n1095726

 

 

This...is literally the point of a program like SNAP.  People who can't find work can't afford food for themselves or their families.

 

The cruelty is the point.  **** all these amoral conservative a*******.

 

So, not a single "pro life" evangelical wants to defend this.

 

Btw, the changes to SNAP are projected to save $5 billion over 5 years.  $1bn/year.

 

Guess how much FedEx's federal income tax liability changed from before the Trump tax cut to after?  Over $1 billion.  In one year.  On top of not fulfilling any of their hiring promises they made while lobbying for the tax cut.

 

One single corporation could fund the gap in SNAP that the Trump Administration is now cutting.


Very Stable Genius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The IG report basically destroys every MAGA narrative:

-The FBI/CIA framed George P - IG says no

-The investigation was started on a "fabricated" dossier - IG says no

-Carter Page was used to spy on Trump - IG says no

-Obama/Brennan/Comey ordered fabrications to get Trump - IG says no

 

I don't think the facts will force them to rethink their idiocy, though!


Very Stable Genius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, eastvillagedon said:

 

there are a few liberal voices of sanity out there who haven't bought into the irrational hatred that's infected the Democrat party, but sadly not nearly enough. ☹️

some of the more snowflakey students at George Washington U Law School have even demanded Turley's removal! 

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a widespread disease that fortunately hasn't infected these two widely respected intellectuals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:20 PM, DarkandStormy said:

 

Lol

 

https://www.businessinsider.com/republican-witness-jonathan-turley-contradicted-impeachment-testimony-2019-12

Quote

While the other witnesses laid out the case that Trump abused his power by trying to strong-arm Ukraine into caving to his personal demands while withholding vital military aid and a White House meeting, Turley argued there was no evidence that Trump broke a specific federal statute and that impeaching him would set a dangerous precedent.

 

But 20 years ago, Turley made the opposite case. At the time, he was one of several GOP legal analysts pushing for President Bill Clinton to be impeached and removed from office.

 

"If you decide that certain acts do not rise to impeachable offenses, you will expand the space for executive conduct," Turley testified in 1998 during Clinton's impeachment hearings. He added that Clinton's actions didn't need to break any laws in order to be considered impeachable conduct.

 

 

Quote

"While there's a high bar for what constitutes grounds for impeachment, an offense does not have to be indictable," Turley wrote in a 2014 op-ed for the Washington Post. "Serious misconduct or a violation of public trust is enough. And the founders emphasized that impeachments were about what happened in the political arena: involving 'political crimes and misdemeanors' and resulting in 'political punishments.'"

 

Tell me more about this unbiased mind with integrity.

 

I, too, like burying my head in the face of facts.  No matter how many times you repeat the lie that Turley is "highly respected" and "unbiased," it still remains a lie.


Very Stable Genius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, shack said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a widespread disease that fortunately hasn't infected these two widely respected intellectuals. 

 

TDS is a made up term to describe those who still have enough integrity to understand the difference between right and wrong.  It is not an insult, but a badge of honor.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, freefourur said:

Wow. What a cross examination.  No wonder the GOP kept interrupt.  Berkeley was eating Castor's lunch.

The Republicans continue to baffle the $*#& out of me...They don't give a damn about the constitution or the country. It's all about staying in power and lining their pockets in the process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, freefourur said:

I see the right wing echo chamber is pretending the IG report says the opposite of what it says. The truth doesn't matter to them.

 

"The lack of evidence that supports our conspiracy theory is just further evidence that our conspiracy theory is true."


Very Stable Genius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ASPhotoman said:

The Republicans continue to baffle the $*#& out of me...They don't give a damn about the constitution or the country. It's all about staying in power and lining their pockets in the process.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, DarkandStormy said:

 

"The lack of evidence that supports our conspiracy theory is just further evidence that our conspiracy theory is true."

They aren't even going with that. They are just straight up lying about what the report says. Comey was scheduled to go on Fox and Friends and they canceled his appearance after the report came out.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, freefourur said:

They aren't even going with that. They are just straight up lying about what the report says. Comey was scheduled to go on Fox and Friends and they canceled his appearance after the report came out.

 

 

 

It's hard to tell anymore if they really believe what they're saying, or are merely changing their defense every time their previous defense is destroyed.  The problem with cults is that any new or contradictory information just causes the believers to create a new narrative that continues to support the core belief.  This cult happens to be very, very large.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
And

And

And

 

Edited by KJP

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, freefourur said:

Bill Barr is giving an interview where he is straight up lying about the IG report and the Mueller report. These people have no shame. 

 

15 minutes ago, DarkandStormy said:
Republican ideology is now just repeating lies over and over and hoping the public is too stupid to notice.

 


Very Stable Genius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, eastvillagedon said:

 

😅

 

 

Ah, I see it took you about 24 hours to get the right talking points.

 

1) All relevant points of the MAGA narrative have been disproved.

2) Civil libertarians have been warning the public about FISA overreach and abuse for years.

3) Conservatives never cared about the FISA process until now.


Very Stable Genius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, DarkandStormy said:

 

Ah, I see it took you about 24 hours to get the right talking points.

 

1) All relevant points of the MAGA narrative have been disproved.

2) Civil libertarians have been warning the public about FISA overreach and abuse for years.

3) Conservatives never cared about the FISA process until now.

After reading the twenty page overview of the report  last night there were some serious errors in the FISA applications process that I think we can all agree with it. The attorney who altered documents has some serious explaining to do. There is something very shady that went on that I hope Durham investigation with his broad subpoena power will get to the bottom of. The hearing tomorrow should be very interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, shack said:

After reading the twenty page overview of the report  last night there were some serious errors in the FISA applications process that I think we can all agree with it. The attorney who altered documents has some serious explaining to do. There is something very shady that went on that I hope Durham investigation with his broad subpoena power will get to the bottom of. The hearing tomorrow should be very interesting.

 

Why bother investigating anything?  Republicans will simply lie no matter what the results show.  Imagine all the time and money you all wasted on Hillary regarding Benghazi and the email investigations when you all could've just had a couple of fake reports detailing fake crimes you could've sold the gullible American public? Maybe Republicans should get on that now.  There's still a chance to lock her up!  We're a banana republic at this point, so you might as well go all out.

Edited by jonoh81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jonoh81 said:

 

Why bother investigating anything?  Republicans will simply lie no matter what the results show.  Imagine all the time and money you all wasted on Hillary regarding Benghazi and the email investigations when you all could've just had a couple of fake reports detailing fake crimes you could've sold the gullible American public? Maybe Republicans should get on that now.  There's still a chance to lock her up!  We're a banana republic at this point, so you might as well go all out.

I actually agree with you on much of what you have to say. Both sides are guilty of this depending on who is in power and who is not. Fox news was non stop ant-Obama from the get go. I don't no where it all began but it seems to be getting worse with each election cycle. Its reaching a crisis level while the earth is getting warmer and warmer. Sad to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, KJP said:

 

This kind of crazy conspiracy theory is making the world a lot less safe. More likely Lavrov is here to discuss the recent meeting between Putin and Zalinsky in France with Macron and Merkel. Some people are still stuck in the Cold War mentality of yesteryear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...