AND

Edited by KJP

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

And

Yup

More

Edited by KJP

What law school did these control freaks go to??

Edited by KJP

If Mexico is paying for the wall (via whatever new NAFTA deal Trump thinks he's crafting - even if that's not true, let's just go with it) why is the declaration of a national emergency required?

• Like 1

Very Stable Genius

1 minute ago, freefourur said:

In 2024, President AOC will declare a national emergency on income inequality and seize assets of the wealthy.  

National emergency declared in regards to climate change = funding for Green New Deal via new 99% tax on income over $5 million.

National emergency declared on healthcare in this country = Medicare for All instituted.

Etc. Etc.

• Like 1

Very Stable Genius

Just now, DarkandStormy said:

National emergency declared in regards to climate change = funding for Green New Deal via new 99% tax on income over $5 million.

National emergency declared on healthcare in this country = Medicare for All instituted.

Etc. Etc.

No need for a Congress anymore. 

You can't make these quotes up.  https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/369927-mcconnell-urges-bipartisan-negotiations-to-resume-to-reopen-government

“I would invite all of my colleagues across the aisle to join together and do what is obviously responsible,” McConnell said on the Senate floor, shortly after the chamber convened for the first day of the shutdown.

“Let’s resume the bipartisan discussion on funding, our troops, DACA, on government spending and all of the other priorities that all of us can work together to resolve,” he said, referring to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program that President Trump rescinded in September, which leaves hundreds of thousands of immigrants brought to the country illegally as children potentially facing deportation.

“Low-income families across America woke up today without the knowledge that their children’s health care is safe, all because the Democratic leader filibustered a bipartisan compromise that a majority of senators supported and chose instead a government shutdown,” he said.

"The president will not negotiate on immigration reform until Democrats stop playing games and reopen the government," (Sarah Huckabee) Sanders continued.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (S.C.), one of four GOP senators who voted against the House-passed, four-week spending proposal, said Saturday morning that he would support McConnell’s proposal for a three-week stopgap.

-January, 2018

Very Stable Genius

LOL!

Let's check in on the negotiations:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-rejects-shutdown-deal-republicans-negotiated-republicans

Trump rejects shutdown deal Republicans negotiated with Republicans

Deal maker!  Lindsey Graham has announced he's given up on trying to find a resolution to the shutdown.  Cool, cool.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/no-wall-no-deal-pence-declares-pushing-for-congressional-action-over-national-emergency

‘No wall, no deal,’ Pence declares, pushing for congressional action over national emergency

Ok, but 12 days ago, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said this:

“It is a silly semantic argument because people who just want to say ‘wall, wall, wall’ want it to be a four-letter word and not respect what Customs and Border Patrol and ICE tell us they need, which is enhancements at the border,” Conway said during an interview on “Fox News Sunday.”

“There may be a wall at some places, there may be steel slats, there may be technological enhancements,” Conway said. “But always saying ‘wall’ or ‘no wall’ is being very disingenuous and turning a complete blind eye to what is a crisis at the border when it comes to the drugs pouring in.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/30/conway-border-wall-trump-1076884

Very Stable Genius

Such fine people associated with the Trump collusion. You have to wonder if Manafort et al are scared for their lives....

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/01/trump-fires-back-democrats-manufactured-crisis/580102/

That’s their new sound bite. All over. I turn the television on—you know, I call it the opposition party. It’s called the fake-news media. And what happens is every network has “manufactured crisis. This is a manufactured crisis.” Every one of them. It’s like they, you know, send out to everybody, “Let’s use this sound bite today.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/10/trump-mexico-check-border-wall-1095019

“When, during the campaign, I would say Mexico is going to pay for it, obviously I never said this and I never meant they are going to write out a check,” Trump told reporters Thursday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/politics/memo-explains-how-donald-trump-plans-to-pay-for-border-wall/2007/?tid=a_inl_manual

Specifically, Trump threatened to cut off billions of dollars in remittance payments from Mexican nationals in the United States to families in their home country. That, he proclaimed, would pressure the Mexican government to cough up “a one-time payment of $5-10 billion” for the wall

Very Stable Genius

7 hours ago, freefourur said:

In 2024, President AOC will declare a national emergency on income inequality and seize assets of the wealthy.  

Not until October of 2024 will AOC be old enough to be president.

Though I actually wonder if that means she could file to run in 2024 and then be of age by the time November hits.  Actually, she probably could.

7 hours ago, freefourur said:

No need for a Congress anymore. 

"The Imperial Senate will no longer be of any concern to us. I've just received word that the Empress has dissolved the council permanently. The last remnants of the Old Republic have been swept away."

• Haha 1

So I believe the wording of "working secretly on behalf of Russia" is just a little bit stronger than "collusion"??

AND

AND

AND

AND

Edited by KJP

For those who say: "But this is not guilt beyond a reasonable doubt"....

It certainly is no surprise to many of us that trump at the very least is a russophile. The question has always been how beholden trump is to putin.  Then when he has those public meetings he is like a big happy dog wagging his tail wanting to jump onto putin’s lap, its obvious he is totally subservient to putin.  The only thing trump respects is power and money. It will become apparent in the next 30 days or so, from testimony in Congress, that most of trump’s money comes from russia and has for the past 10-15 years.  I think i heard on MSNBC that there have been over 100 contacts between the trump campaign and russians or ukranian pro-russia oligarchs.  Mueller has indicted dozens of Russians so far in the investigation.  The trump administration keeps trying to loosen or get rid of russian sanctions but the rest of Congress except for Rand Paul, Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard, and Dana Rohrabacker don’t allow it. The House Minority Leader  Kevin McCarthy said at the beginning of the previous Congress to Paul Ryan “There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump. Swear to God.” The reason McCarthy wasn’t the Speaker of the House is because he told the obvious truth about  the reason he should be speaker is because he used Bengazi and whatever other Congressional investigations against Clinton to dirty her up and it worked.  You’re just not supposed to let the public in on the fact that $100s of millions of dollars of Federal money were used/wasted towards that goal.  

I believe that trump will be taken down by RICO charges by SDNY. The big question will be will Pelosi become president by Mueller taking out Pence as well. 

Twitter has a better memory than most politicians or their mouthpieces.....

AND

Edited by KJP

The traitor has keep feeding his festering minions....

When an attempt at control gets out of control...

What a pathetic putz masquerading as a man. Just don't push any buttons or otherwise kill anyone before you bow out of your self-indulgent so-called life....

Because he's too f*cking stupid/insane to spare himself from rotting away in the Laughing Academy. You are witnessing the grinding halt of a presidency...

Read this thread in case you doubt that 63 million people are stupid enough to buy anything....

A president serving as an agent of a hostile foreign country? I would think so...

Insane...

Edited by KJP

If she's still alive.

Edited by KJP

BTW, her name is Marina Gross. 

And Trump has, at minimum, violated the Presidential Records Act. The violation of the PRA is evidence that the meeting was inculpatory. 

Considering that records of the meeting were illegally destroyed and that the president was/is under investigation for being a foreign agent of this very same country, having the interpreter testify wouldn't establish any precedent. Perhaps Congress needs to stop ceding power to the executive branch....

On 1/10/2019 at 3:36 PM, KJP said:

When every-other Trump follower with 20,000 followers has a profile pic that looks like a super-model, you know it's true! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, YABO713 said:

We're about 10-14 days from "What's wrong with working on behalf of a foreign adversary?"

Being a Russian agent is not a crime - Rudy Giuliani 

Edited by freefourur

Trump stumping for the National Enquirer...

We all know that Donnie is just jealous that Jeff Bozo is much more successful in business than he ever was.  That's despite Donnie's huge head start and multiple bail outs by daddy. 

Edited by freefourur

I noted this last night to a friend... 

One of the most glaringly overlooked critiques of the President's twitter is this:

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES SHOULD BE TOO BUSY TO SIT THERE TWEETING LIKE A CHILD. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, YABO713 said:

I noted this last night to a friend... 

One of the most glaringly overlooked critiques of the President's twitter is this:

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES SHOULD BE TOO BUSY TO SIT THERE TWEETING LIKE A CHILD. 

I don't think it's overlooked. He is constantly criticized for spending too much time tweeting and watching tv. The problem is that his base doesn't care.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DEPACincy said:

I don't think it's overlooked. He is constantly criticized for spending too much time tweeting and watching tv. The problem is that his base doesn't care.

That's the problem....there are *so many* critiques of Trump, that his base doesn't even try to argue against them.  They just plug their ears and go "lalala"...errr I mean "FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS!"

Edited by jam40jeff
  • Like 1

Just now, jam40jeff said:

That's the problem....there are *so many* critiques of Trump, that his base doesn't even try to argue against them.  They just plug their ears and go "lalala"...errr I mean "FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS!"

I have a friend that was a Bernie bro and now a "free thinking" Trump supporter.  He posted on Facebook about how dumb libs are to want to impeach Trump when there is no basis and all of his MAGA "free thinkers" jumped in with their comments about libs don't understand that there needs to be a crime to impeach for.  Then challenged libs to state their reasons for impeachment.  I made a nice comment defining the Emoluments Clause and Trump's violations of said clause along with some other impeachable offenses that may come out of Mueller's investigation.  The entire was deleted rather than engage in a real discussion. Funny thing, these free thinkers are free speech and "market place of ideas" advocates.  But it seemed they didn't want my ideas to have a market place.  They prefer their safe space where Trump is good and everyone is overreacting. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, freefourur said:

I have a friend that was a Bernie bro and now a "free thinking" Trump supporter.  He posted on Facebook about how dumb libs are to want to impeach Trump when there is no basis and all of his MAGA "free thinkers" jumped in with their comments about libs don't understand that there needs to be a crime to impeach for.  Then challenged libs to state their reasons for impeachment.  I made a nice comment defining the Emoluments Clause and Trump's violations of said clause along with some other impeachable offenses that may come out of Mueller's investigation.  The entire was deleted rather than engage in a real discussion. Funny thing, these free thinkers are free speech and "market place of ideas" advocates.  But it seemed they didn't want my ideas to have a market place.  They prefer their safe space where Trump is good and everyone is overreacting. 

Which is why I don't want to live in their country anymore than they would want to live in mine. I'm done compromising my beliefs and lifestyle to be nice. Start planning the boundaries of Trumpistan and the Democratic States of America.

The problem with impeaching orange man is Pence.  GOP were not stupid with their choice and many are more fearful of Pence than orange man.  Also, even if orange man impeached does mean he will be removed.

The Mueller investigation is interesting and seems to have some real fire behind and burning nice and slow for the 2020 campaign.

If dems are smart they'll refocus their energies on attempting to contain orange man political tactics and focus on a real political candidate (not Hillary, Warren, or any other elderly elite) in Tulsi Gabbard.

Oh....and those pesky super delegates

Just now, tklg said:

The problem with impeaching orange man is Pence.  GOP were not stupid with their choice and many are more fearful of Pence than orange man.  Also, even if orange man impeached does mean he will be removed.

The Mueller investigation is interesting and seems to have some real fire behind and burning nice and slow for the 2020 campaign.

If dems are smart they'll refocus their energies on attempting to contain orange man political tactics and focus on a real political candidate (not Hillary, Warren, or any other elderly elite) in Tulsi Gabbard.

Oh....and those pesky super delegates

Personally, I don't think we should impeach Donnie.  I think congress should just run investigation and release information closer to the election in a slow burn method.  And I give a hell no to the Trump of the left aka Tulsi Gabbard.