gottaplan

The Trump Presidency

Please Robert Mueller, drop the hammer on this sick f*ck....

Meghan McCain appalled by report Trump mocked her dad

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/meghan-mccain-appalled-by-report-trump-mocked-her-dad/ar-AAsyh7M

I can't believe that she is appalled though.  This is who trump is.  He mocked a disabled journalist on live TV.  No one should be appalled when he shows us who he is. Those of us that paid attention already knew who he is.

For every comment that President Trump makes, he seems to have his own pre-president rebuttal....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

6:09 AM - 8 Oct 2013

President should not be telling the Washington Redskins to change their name-our country has far bigger problems! FOCUS on them,not nonsense

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

HHS Sec Price did an interview on Faux with a lot cupcake questions. He is quite the politically nimble apologist. Asked why after berating Pelosi for years on her "air force" in Congress did he go and do the same thing. He replied he was just workin dogone hard to get the prez aggressive agenda complete. Sounds like with this contrition on the channel the prez watches that maybe he'll be able to hold onto his job a little longer. Altho, he may need to make an example of him with Zinke and Manuchin also flying around. I can see him having all 3 guys come in to the oval office ala the apprentice and saying one of them will be leaving.

HHS Sec Price did an interview on Faux with a lot cupcake questions. He is quite the politically nimble apologist. Asked why after berating Pelosi for years on her "air force" in Congress did he go and do the same thing. He replied he was just workin dogone hard to get the prez aggressive agenda complete. Sounds like with this contrition on the channel the prez watches that maybe he'll be able to hold onto his job a little longer. Altho, he may need to make an example of him with Zinke and Manuchin also flying around. I can see him having all 3 guys come in to the oval office ala the apprentice and saying one of them will be leaving.

It's never bothered me when cabinet secretaries fly private, CEOs do it after all.  They get more done and can do confidential business.

Some of his flights appear to be personal in nature.  He thended claims he will reimburse the government but he us not.  He is paying the cost of a commercial business class seat.  He should pay the difference.  Another instance of GOP rubber stamping the confirmation process. 

A lot of what Price was doing was meeting with lobbyists at industry events. Why does the Secretary need to be going to Berlin, Vietnam, Liberia, and i think another 6-7 international locations.  Then the guy is cutting the budget by 20% for a dept that includes NHS, FDA, and many other fairly critical agencies.

I'm late to this... But President Trump claimed that they missed the votes on Graham-Cassidy because a "Senator was in the hospital", and no Senators were in the hospital. The bold faced lies have become commonplace and glossed over.

Honest question: How do pro-life Trump supporters reconcile their anti-abortion views with the walking abortion that is our POTUS?

Imagine the geniuses who can't get diesel fuel to a nearby island (a U.S. territory no less) masterminding a war with Iran or North Korea.

@realDonaldTrump tweets: GDP was revised upward to 3.1 for last quarter. Many people thought it would be years before that happened. We have just begun!

Uh, it happened in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2015 under President Obama. But of course it only counts when it's under the presidency of an Oompa Loompa.

Yes, this is the "man" running our once-great country....

Donald Trump tells a bizarre story about the time he DIDN'T help a dying man. People must be delusional to think he fits to run a country. https://t.co/vxlZqZBcNf

Yes, this is the "man" running our once-great country....

Donald Trump tells a bizarre story about the time he DIDN'T help a dying man. People must be delusional to think he fits to run a country. https://t.co/vxlZqZBcNf

And you think a woman who allowed American Citizens/Gov. Employees to be murdered in Benghazi in 2012 would have been the right person to lead this great country. The delusional ones are those who thought Hillary was fit to run this great country.

And you think a woman who allowed American Citizens/Gov. Employees to be murdered in Benghazi in 2012 would have been the right person to lead this great country. The delusional ones are those who thought Hillary was fit to run this great country.

Let's forget for a second that Congress cut Obama's requested security budget for embassies (because apparently you did).... The answer is, what does that other person have to with anything? Does someone else's actions justify what Trump is doing?  Should I go out and commit murder just because somebody else somewhere once got away with it?

San Juan mayor wears 'help us, we are dying' shirt for TV interview

Carmen Yulin Cruz, the mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico, wore a T-shirt emblazoned with the words "help us, we are dying" during an appearance on CNN on Friday night.

"I will do what I never thought I was going to do. I am begging, begging anyone who can hear us to save us from dying. If anybody out there is listening to us, we are dying, and you are killing us with the inefficiency," she said.

Trump insisted Friday that his administration is doing an "incredible job" with relief efforts.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/353204-san-juan-mayor-wears-help-us-we-are-dying-shirt-during-cnn?amp

^ like clockwork Trump is now attacking the mayor, PR residents and embarrassing all Americans.  Or just a normal Saturday in the Trump era. He is getting 18 holes in today tough. 

It's always sad when a catastrophe, be it natural or man-made, becomes politicized. But this morning I was listening to a show on an ultra-left wing station (WBAI) hosted by someone who absolutely hates Trump, yet even he said that given the circumstances in Puerto Rico, any President would be faced with an equally daunting challenge of getting relief there quickly enough. And let's face it, if Obama was still in charge, those same people vilifying Trump for his "inadequate" response would suddenly be more "understanding" of the situation. At least there are still some voices of reason who haven't given in to this kind of partisan demonization--

Governor of Puerto Rico Confirms Trump's Responded to His Requests For Help

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2017/09/29/gov-of-puerto-rico-trumps-responded-n2388708

It's always sad when a catastrophe, be it natural or man-made, becomes politicized. But this morning I was listening to a show on an ultra-left wing station (WBAI) hosted by someone who absolutely hates Trump, yet even he said that given the circumstances in Puerto Rico, any President would be faced with an equally daunting challenge of getting relief there quickly enough. And let's face it, if Obama was still in charge, those same people vilifying Trump for his "inadequate" response would suddenly be more "understanding" of the situation. At least there are still some voices of reason who haven't given in to this kind of partisan demonization--

Governor of Puerto Rico Confirms Trump's Responded to His Requests For Help

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2017/09/29/gov-of-puerto-rico-trumps-responded-n2388708

No, what he said was really disrespectful. I think Obama would have been more focused on implementing solutions than identifying problems (which, to him, is absolutely everyone who is the slightest bit critical of his administration.) That tweet made me sick to my stomach.

Why he's on twitter calling out the mayor? That's my problem. There's no reason Trump should be on twitter criticizing the mayor of city after a natural disaster.

Because he still watches Saturday morning cartoons.

Compare presidents all you want. Only Trump has the history of bringing the world's myriad affairs down to his level of personal attack. This is not normal behavior for anyone, least of all a president.

I know it's hard for people to set aside their cheap partisan mudslinging when reacting to situation as dire as this, but maybe it's time for a reality check--

No, Trump Didn't Botch the Puerto Rico Crisis

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-09-30/no-trump-didn-t-botch-the-puerto-rico-crisis

Don't we have commercial drones and para-rescue helicopters at our disposal? Did it ever occur to Trump's administration that logistics aren't an issue when you can fly those aircraft to an island and drop off supplies absolutely wherever you want? It doesn't have to land on a giant runway or arrive days later at a port. I'm sure at least some vital supplies like water could be delivered in that manner. I've never heard anything about that being discussed as an option.

In any case, it sounds like we need better disaster management planning from the federal government. I find it hard to believe that Puerto Ricans aren't doing everything they can. They're the ones who are literally struggling to survive right now.

I know it's hard for people to set aside their cheap partisan mudslinging when reacting to situation as dire as this, but maybe it's time for a reality check--

No, Trump Didn't Botch the Puerto Rico Crisis

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-09-30/no-trump-didn-t-botch-the-puerto-rico-crisis

Do you even understand the issue?  If not, read up on dear leaders comments today and discuss those. 

wow, you're hard to please! even when Trump uses Obama as a role model he can't win :-(

Flashback: When Obama Monitored Storm Flooding from Martha’s Vineyard

Media attack Trump for not meeting victims in Texas, covered for predecessor's golf outings during crisis

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/flashback-obama-monitored-lethal-flooding-marthas-vineyard/

The criticism of how Trump handled a visit to the region comes almost exactly one year after Louisiana also experienced devastating flooding. President Obama was vacationing in Martha's Vineyard at the time, and while he took time out of his day to be briefed on the situation, he promptly returned to playing golf afterwards. He was heavily criticized in the conservative press and local media in Louisiana — but mainstream national outlets largely gave him a pass.