Sign in to follow this  
Guest KJP

Crazy Conspiracy Theories

Why don't you prove me wrong and post the creepy emails?  I'm sure they really exist and all.  I'll wait for you to post the emails that you'd like me to comnent on.

Why don't you prove me wrong and post the creepy emails?  I'm sure they really exist and all.  I'll wait for you to post the emails that you'd like me to comnent on.

The emails are easy to find using google. I don't want you to comment on them if you prefer not to.

The 2 of us both know why you can't post them here.  Mmm kay.  If they exist you'll post them until then, I have to believe that you were fooled by the innocuous emails and you're now embarrassed. It's ok to admit you were fooled by active measures.  You can learn from this to prevent it from happening again.

The 2 of us both know why you can't post them here.  Mmm kay.  If they exist you'll post them until then, I have to believe that you were fooled by the innocuous emails and you're now embarrassed. It's ok to admit you were fooled by active measures.  You can learn from this to prevent it from happening again.

K

The whole anti-vaxxer and anti-GMO movement does seem to be mostly a liberal thing.  The fact that Trump has latched onto both just shows how incredibly crazy and naive he is.  It doesn't matter how crazy and anti-science it is he'll believe anything.

I have watched the birth of an anti-vaxxer of the past few years...the younger sister of a former roommate has an unusual digestive problem and dropped out of UC twice -- now apparently permanently -- to spend months on IV's and other treatments to put off the inevitable removal of her large intestine.  She has now made it about two years past the point when the doctors last called for the surgery by eating an unbelievably rigid diet of only the simplest and blandest foods.  But she has spent the entire time living with her mom spending her days and nights on the internet.  At first she only researched her particular condition but now it has spread to all sorts of pseudo-science. 

So about once per week she posts something on Facebook along the lines of how western medicine is a scam, vaccines don't work, birth control pills are a scam, etc.  She posts about how she plans to get confrontational with her doctors since they don't know anything. 

Anyway, the internet is causing all of this.  Look up any medical condition and you will be met with hordes of scam health sites. 

The whole anti-vaxxer and anti-GMO movement does seem to be mostly a liberal thing.  The fact that Trump has latched onto both just shows how incredibly crazy and naive he is.  It doesn't matter how crazy and anti-science it is he'll believe anything.

I have watched the birth of an anti-vaxxer of the past few years...the younger sister of a former roommate has an unusual digestive problem and dropped out of UC twice -- now apparently permanently -- to spend months on IV's and other treatments to put off the inevitable removal of her large intestine.  She has now made it about two years past the point when the doctors last called for the surgery by eating an unbelievably rigid diet of only the simplest and blandest foods.  But she has spent the entire time living with her mom spending her days and nights on the internet.  At first she only researched her particular condition but now it has spread to all sorts of pseudo-science. 

So about once per week she posts something on Facebook along the lines of how western medicine is a scam, vaccines don't work, birth control pills are a scam, etc.  She posts about how she plans to get confrontational with her doctors since they don't know anything. 

Anyway, the internet is causing all of this. Look up any medical condition and you will be met with hordes of scam health sites.

I believe this.

I take it at this point that we all agree that there are no creepy emails but people's insistence that there are is troublesome.  But I can't help to actually think it is hilarious for this guy here to go to prison for believing it.  This make me laugh some more.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/339000-perpetrator-in-pizzagate-case-sentenced-to-4-years-in-prison

^ Take a half hour to educate yourself and read through a few hundred of Podesta's emails (I assume you haven't read many, because you've stated several times that you won't go to Wikileaks). You don't need to be spoon fed, just go read through a random sample of your own choosing. Roughly 10% have creepy undertones, especially if you follow all the way down the chain of emails. Be it "spirit cooking" or "pizza related" maps on handkerchiefs - Podesta was seemingly always up to something weird,  if not nefarious. His brother Tony seems to be the real weirdo, though.

^ Please post even one creepy email here.

I am not asking anyone to spoon feed.  Generally speaking if one makes a claim they back it up.  I have read through most of the Podesta emails and don't see anything creepy or nefarious.  It would take a real stupid person to think otherwise.  Kind of like the genius that went into the pizza place shooting and got himself a nice parting gift. 

I just watched the kickout at the end of the Chicago Fire - FC Cincinnati game and it looks to me like Chicago threw the game:

The Chicago players don't even look upset that they "lost".  Maybe because Lindner's goons loaded down the Chicago team bus with bricks of $100 bills. 

Internet sport gambling in crazy in the UK. There's all kinds of sketch stuff going on that you wouldn't see in the big 3 U.S. sports such as this bet over whether a goalie would eat a meat pie during a match http://nypost.com/2017/02/21/soccer-game-tarnished-by-pie-betting-controversy/

“A few of the lads said to me earlier on: ‘What is going on with the 8-1 about eating a pie?’ I said: ‘I don’t know, I’ve eaten nothing all day, so I might give it a go later on,’” Shaw said, according to the Daily Mail.

“Sun Bets had us at 8-1 to eat a pie. I thought I would give them a bit of banter and let’s do it. All the subs were on and we were 2-0 down. I went and got it at halftime from the kitchen, I had it all prepared and ready to go. It was meat and potato.”

So some chap involved with internet gambling in the UK (or on a Caribbean island) might be the one to blame rather than Lindner. Someone at work has a family member involved at the top of the U.S. gambling industry and says the U.S. gambling industry is Just Saying NO to internet gambling.

I don't feel like finding and posting the specific emails at the moment but I've definitely seen creepy Podesta emails. He was obviously using very cryptic language in conversations in leaked emails and used what are common terms associated with what's been exposed in the dark web, within the pedophilia world. When I have the time, I can dig and explain further but I can absolutely attest to the fact that his code words are definitely suspect, at the very least. It's just funny to me, as a person who has received e-mails that are business related; I've never been in a situation where someone else or myself would have to use code words in e-mails like that and there are plenty of obvious, very obscure, code words in Podesta's exposed emails.

If you really want to challenge those assertions, I'll end up finding the time to dig up the e-mails and provide proof of their creepiness but my gut feeling is that you're already aware of what I'd be showing you and I'd prefer to not waste anyone's time, including mine. Either way, let me know. I'm off work for the 4th of July. It'll give me something to do during the holiday. :)

^I've never seen any of this.  So if you're going to make that sort of accusation, you should at least back it up by posting the e-mails.

Internet sport gambling in crazy in the UK. There's all kinds of sketch stuff going on that you wouldn't see in the big 3 U.S. sports such as this bet over whether a goalie would eat a meat pie during a match http://nypost.com/2017/02/21/soccer-game-tarnished-by-pie-betting-controversy/

“A few of the lads said to me earlier on: ‘What is going on with the 8-1 about eating a pie?’ I said: ‘I don’t know, I’ve eaten nothing all day, so I might give it a go later on,’” Shaw said, according to the Daily Mail.

“Sun Bets had us at 8-1 to eat a pie. I thought I would give them a bit of banter and let’s do it. All the subs were on and we were 2-0 down. I went and got it at halftime from the kitchen, I had it all prepared and ready to go. It was meat and potato.”

So some chap involved with internet gambling in the UK (or on a Caribbean island) might be the one to blame rather than Lindner. Someone at work has a family member involved at the top of the U.S. gambling industry and says the U.S. gambling industry is Just Saying NO to internet gambling.

What's hilarious is you take the gambling away and nobody would care about horse or greyhound racing.  But when gambling gets inserted into human sports it ruins them. 

^^^Pizzagate is largely the concoction of a feverishly ignorant internet crowd who can't/don't differentiate between homosexuality and pedophilia.  Out of desperation, they found 'solutions' in a search of a problem.  The 'code' words you speak of were invented by this crowd, through a game of 'telephone' played on a keyboard.  I wouldn't encourage you to spend your holiday trying to find these emails or unraveling the hierarchy of the Illuminati. 

^^^^It's funny that everyone who claims to have seen these "creepy" emails is unwilling to post them here.  In my experience it means that they don't exist. 

In case you didn't take the hint, this is my challenge to you to prove me wrong and spend your holiday doing so.  I'll wait patiently for the creepy emails.

^ The emails are nonexistent.  They exist only in crazy nut job land by changing common words to other words.  Nobody will post something that doesn't exist or worse yet makes them look like a rube.  Hence, no links to any such emails.

I think you're all just brainwashed. Probably by the chemicals they use in water filtration that turned all the frogs gay. Or maybe you're all Reptillians. You're probably getting paid to spread your online propaganda. Probably working for the Jewish Internet Defense Force.

I get that you're joking, but in all seriousness who is spreading propaganda without backing it up?  Pedophilia is a pretty ugly charge- you should cite a source or retract.

Here's some of them. I'm not saying he's a pedophile and that my views align with that of the author if this article but IMO, it is a huge coincidence that he used so many words that are code words for pedophiles. And he uses them so much.

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/study/pedophile-code-words-found-podesta-e-mails-warning-disturbing/#

Also, back when I was initially reading the WikiLeaks, I just couldn't believe how trivial some of his emails were. Just saying things that didn't really make sense or saying weird things that didn't have any contextual basis. I do believe he at least was using code words in SOME way. Maybe not in regard to pedophilia but it makes sense that a high profile person uses code in their emails.

I'm not saying Pizzagate is real but there were a lot of strange coincidences.

I know the plan is to take the emails and debunk them and talk about how absurd it is/I am. You wouldn't be telling me anything new. My point is just that a lot of the vage or random things he's said in e-mails do appear to be code of SOME kind.

^ I hope your link was a joke too.

It's interesting that there is no list of these so called code words prior to the Podesta leaks.  It's almost like someone took innocuous emails and made them look nefarious by creating a fake code.  It's not like anyone had a political motivation to do so.  You'll have to forgive me for feeling like anyone who believed any of this is a total rube.

Check your source.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-event-chronicle/

The source is wiki leaks.com That's an opinion piece but those are real emails. I'm pretty sure those code words existed before. They were commonly used on 4Chan. All you have to do is Google it. I've seen a list of commonly used pedo code words from sources but researching pedo code words on Google isn't exactly something I'm comfortable researching. I also don't feel like going through thousands of emails on wiki leaks to show you the specific ones I saw that were just weird and random and seemed to have no contextual basis. That is so time consuming. I don't understand why you're so obsessed with Pizza gate anyway. It's so far beyond old news. There's more relevant and more interesting conspiracy theories that could be discussed but you seem to be obsessed with with pedophilia stuff.

^ I hadn't commented in this thread for a while.  You decided to revive the topic yesterday and say that you would spend your holiday providing the creepy emails.  You have confirmed that they do not exist.  Thanks for that.

... were just weird and random and seemed to have no contextual basis.

You can't steal all of someone's emails and then lob accusations because you don't understand the context.  You know basically nothing about the guy, why do you think his emails should make perfect sense to you?  Coming up with crazy ideas based on nothing more than ignorance and partisanship is ridiculous.

I figured this thread would be useful for making fun of other people's crazy conspiracy theories, not for Urban Ohioans to prove their own loony-ness.

"Nearly every problem that we have in the USA -- unaffordable health care, prison overpopulation, hyper militarization, climate change, racism, gun violence, poverty, poor education, urban sprawl and others -- cannot be positively addressed because bribery and conflicts of interest are legal under campaign finance laws which protect the uber-wealthy and the narrow self-interests who grossly benefit from our afflictions."

I am sure all of our email accounts are full of emails that are completely logical and wouldn't appear weird at all to other people reading them.  That must mean we are running pedophile rings in the hidden compartment of taco trucks.

OMG. You guys need to lighten up. Some of his emails are weird and creepy and he strikes me as a creepy person in general but I'm not leading a crusade against John Podesta. I don't there's any sort of solid proof that he's a pedo. What's sad though is that there are real pedos out there and child sex slavery is a very real problem. Pizzagate getting so far blown out of proportion undermines and has the potential to illegitamizesthe real cases out there.

Down4Cle kept asking for the emails in question so I provided a link to show some of the ones people were questioning. That doesn't mean I believe it provides solid proof.

Has Podesta ever responded to the accusation? The one about leaving a handkerchief was weird. He has so many random and pointless emails that I can't believe he would take the time to write or respond to.

Is it because he's old? Do old people write emails like that? When I write emails, it's hardcore business related. Direct, clear and to the point. Substance. Not random chit chat about how someone found my hankerchief and do I need it back. Or the weird spirit cooking stuff. Talking about using walnuts in pasta. If that's his life, he has a strange one. I don't know any man who has conversations like that.

^ HAHAHAHA....keep digging.

Dude, if someone went through your entire email wouldn't there be some random and pointless emails in there.  I know I have plenty.  I even have some that are inside jokes that might probably look creepy because they make no sense to anyone not in on the joke.  Do you know what it proves?  Not a GD thing.  Why would would I answer to any of it?

OMG a pizza related handkerchief/  Must be related to pedophilia.  It's the only logical solution.

I can't believe I am actually reading this.

Not Walnut sauce specifically. They're just bizarre conversations and conversations I can't believe normal people would have. I don't know... there's just something about his e-mails - I don't know if I can quite put my finger on it but it does sort of give off creepy vibes lol... at least to me. Btw, I'm saying this as someone who actually voted for Clinton and STILL wakes up every morning thinking, "Wow, Donald Trump is president. And is STILL president..."

I do get the impression that a lot of his e-mails that entail insanely trivial, obscure, extremely random matters or those with no contextual basis what-so-ever, are using code. He's a high-profile guy who is likely to be hacked (wasn't he or the DNC hacked before?) and even very likely to be monitored by the intelligence community (it's no secret the NSA spies on literally anyone and everyone - often times for sport) so realistically, it makes sense that he would use code sometimes. It's not easy being a public figure with a private life. One of the strangest things about it, to me at least, is that a lot of those random or weird e-mails should really should have just been text messages instead. At least for my generation (I'm 30 - borderline Millennial I think; I grew up with the internet and had a cell phone as a teen.) Like I said, maybe it's because he's an older guy. For younger people, reading those e-mails, it looks bizarre because for most of us, e-mails aren't for lollygagging around and talking about random non-sense. You write an e-mail when you're getting down to business. You're direct, clear and your words have substance. People generally don't write e-mails with so much vagueness/obscurity. An e-mail is meant to be relatively official stuff. I honestly think that that played a huge role in the perception of his creepiness. If those were instead, leaked text messages on WikiLeaks, literally everyone would be like, "Really? Thanks for wasting my time, WikiLeaks."

I haven't sent a personal e-mail in ages. Almost all of my business e-mails revolve around buying stuff for my business. E-mail is just so old. Of course if you e-mail a busy B&M that does a large volume of sub $10 product such as mine you probably aren't going to get much of a response. We're too busy helping stroll-ins.

apparently if you think you might get hacked or know that your email gets monitored you would use code that any dummy on 4chan can crack.  Interestingly, the real IC hasn't been able to crack the code that Podesta uses just 4chan losers and UrbanOhio users.

Also, I'm not that old but I happen to have a personal e-mail account in which I sometimes have normal conversation and occasionally even joke around on.  Truth be told on do that on a business email too sometimes.  I guess I'm just a weirdo.  I didn't realize emails were so formal and official to everyone else.

I don't know if Snopes has a political affiliation but personally I do tend to trust them 99% of the time. They provide a good explanation of the whole Pizzagate thing. How it started, all of the accusations and explanations. I'm just saying, in all fairness, with reviews of the place explaining that there are creepy murals in the bathroom of nude people, known pedo symbols used in their logo, weirdly polarized yelp reviews that specifically talked about the creepiness of the place and children running around the restaurant unattended along with that weird video I saw (that I know went viral) of that creepy-a$$ performing tranny; I can't say I'm surprised that this whole thing got blown out of proportion the way it did. Even with the crazy guy who came in there with an AR-15 trying to free the child sex slaves, I don't feel THAT bad for Comet; they're a family pizza restaurant that, as Snopes mentions, has "cultish imagery of disembodiment, blood, beheadings, sex, and of course pizza."

http://www.snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/

^ You do realize that your link debunks pretty much everything you've until this point but somehow the innocent people deserved to get shot at  by some nut. 

Thanks again for proving my point.  I appreciate it.

^^ And the goal posts move...  keep digging.

Still no proof.  just a hunch.  just a vibe. 

Lame

I never said I had 'proof.' If you think I care that much about Pizzagate, you're mistaken. My posts explore the phenomenon that is pizzagate; I'm not trying to prove that John Podesta is a pedo.

What's interesting though is that I've never heard of John Podesta attempting to explain his e-mails and talking about the whole issue, publicly. Like X said, accusations of being a pedophile are very serious. If he's a campaign manager for a presidential nominee, then crisis management and PR is his forte. If I were in his shoes, I guarantee you I'd be holding a press conference, telling the world that this is a bunch of b.s., that my reputation is being tarnished by political opponents with a ridiculous, sick conspiracy theory and telling everyone about those who need to be held accountable for what transpired with Comet. I've never heard anything like that, though. That's also strange to me. My impression is that he ultimately does have something he's hiding, even if it's not pedo-related.

^ Why should someone comment on total BS?

Conspiracy theorists will never be placated.  Look at how Obama tried to clear up his birth by showing his birth certificate to everyone.  It didn't help. 

It appears that you are moving the goal posts as you usually do because you are caught with your pants down again.

You have seen the guys entire email history with nothing out of the ordinary but still insist he is hiding something.  That is the definition of delusional.

I want to state just for the record here that walnuts are a classic ingredient for pasta sauces, but maybe more common in Italy than in Italian-American cooking.  They can also be used to make pestos.  Very good.

^ Why should someone comment on total BS?

Conspiracy theorists will never be placated.  Look at how Obama tried to clear up his birth by showing his birth certificate to everyone.  It didn't help. 

It appears that you are moving the goal posts as you usually do because you are caught with your pants down again.

You have seen the guys entire email history with nothing out of the ordinary but still insist he is hiding something.  That is the definition of delusional.

Why comment on the B.S.? Because a LOT of people believed it! If the internet accused me of being a pedo, I would have a LOT to say about the matter and I'd be very vocal about it. That's not something you decide to be a passive, submissive b!tch about and turn the other cheek. I'd be calling people out, clearing my name and holding those responsible for all of the rumors, accountable. I'd be putting a lot of people in check, exposing their own ridiculous motivations for trying to bring me down. I wouldn't sit silent while my reputation and career is being completely ruined. Most people didn't even know who John Podesta was, until he became associated with pedophilia! Literally the only thing Podesta is known for, for the majority of Americans, is Pizzagate and being associated with a child sex slavery ring. Can you imagine people like Alex jones publicly accusing you of being a pedophile? Would you just sit back like a pu$$y and allow your fate to simply be determined to how it all happens to play out? You're telling me it isn't weird that he didn't say anything in his own defense? Let's be real, a guilty person is much more likely to plead the 5th.

Obama did the right thing by proving his citizenship. I think it did help, a lot, even though it never should have been an issue. It proved the ridiculousness of some Republicans (including Donald Trump.) If he hadn't done that, his Kenya birth and illegitimate presidency would still be a major conspiracy to this day.

Pesto is commonly made with Pine-nuts, not Walnuts, although you can actually make very good pesto without any nuts at all. Believe it or not, nuts really aren't an essential ingredient to a good Pesto. A lot of pesto sold commercially to restaurants contain no nuts at all, as to prevent the chance of unintended allergic reactions and the liability that comes with that.

I am glad that we all agree now that nothing in the emails was creepy unless you read an explanation of innocuous messages from conspiracy sites.  Let's all agree that only complete idiots think there is anything strange about someone complimenting you on a walnut sauce. 

Idiots are not limited message boards.  There are some in newsrooms.  But the record here has shown no creepy emails yet.  But only the gullibility of some people who comment here.