Sign in to follow this  
Guest KJP

Crazy conspiracy theories

Flagship? It seems like it was just a couple of people replaying his talk shows on a little 50 foot tower on their apartment building. It's not clear if Jones had any connection to it, at all.

Though this plays right into his hand - now he can say both the government and social media corporations are censoring him.

The lawsuit filed in federal court in Austin alleges Liberty Radio operated on a channel without a license since at least 2013. The lawsuit names as defendants Walter Olenick and M. Rae Nadler-Olenick.

It's not "censorship" if you don't follow the law.

Very Stable Genius

Flagship? It seems like it was just a couple of people replaying his talk shows on a little 50 foot tower on their apartment building. It's not clear if Jones had any connection to it, at all.

Though this plays right into his hand - now he can say both the government and social media corporations are censoring him.

Just not many ways to listen to him saying that anymore. Frog humans have cut all access.

Big government telling me I can't operate a radio station without a permit from the FCC. What's next, telling me I can't build a building without a permit? Or drive a car without a license? #DEEPSTATE

The answer to paranoia isn't more paranoia.....

Are we going to see another Greensboro,  NC, another Spit & Dan (LV,NV) or worse?

Leftists need to be ready to defend themselves against these fox news fueled, paranoid right wing thugs. Leftists need a defensive gun culture.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/08/23/oath-keepers-announce-national-spartan-training-program-aimed-violent-left#.W39JVUP8ksA.facebook

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" -- Lady Liberty

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" -- Lady Liberty

Crazy or spot-on?

Welcome to the 17th century?

Conservatives Worry Feminists Are Using Witchcraft To Destroy Trump

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2017/12/conservatives-worry-feminists-using-witchcraft-destroy-trump/#88TPOEftJbIUayJA.01

Why Are Conservatives More Susceptible to Believing Lies?

"An interplay between how all humans think and how conservatives tend to act might actually explain a lot about our current moment."

https://slate.com/technology/2017/11/why-conservatives-are-more-susceptible-to-believing-in-lies.html

^ A key difference, mentally, between liberals and conservatives is that conservatives tend to treat every bit of information with skepticism and an open mind. They'll question anything that's presented to them as a "fact," and consider any questionable information as if there's a possibility it's true. The radical left often attempts to paint this later attitude as if it means that conservatives "believe lies," when in reality it simply means conservatives are more open to broader possibilities. This is all quite ironic, of course, given what the phrases "liberal" and "conservative" are supposed to mean. It sort-of parallels the flip-flop we're seeing among the two groups when it comes to freedom of speech.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ram23 said:

^ A key difference, mentally, between liberals and conservatives is that conservatives tend to treat every bit of information with skepticism and an open mind. They'll question anything that's presented to them as a "fact," and consider any questionable information as if there's a possibility it's true. The radical left often attempts to paint this later attitude as if it means that conservatives "believe lies," when in reality it simply means conservatives are more open to broader possibilities. This is all quite ironic, of course, given what the phrases "liberal" and "conservative" are supposed to mean. It sort-of parallels the flip-flop we're seeing among the two groups when it comes to freedom of speech.

It's January 2nd and we already have an early contender for 2019 Troll Post of the Year.

• Like 1

Very Stable Genius

LOL yeah conservatives sure showed a lot of skepticism to wild claims like "Mexico is going to pay for the wall" or any of the other myriad of lies Donald has peddled in the last few years. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ram23 said:

Skepticism is healthy.  It protects against phone scammers if nothing else.  But what you're saying here can't be entirely true, because conservatives seem to have accepted as fact that they can't run out into traffic willy nilly. 

Sometimes the best medicine is to make fun of all the other crazy conspiracy theories that are put out there by hateful ignoramuses and troll farms who just can't find joy in their own lives without trying to destroy someone else's....

Fox News: New Evidence Hillary Killed Lincoln

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/fox-new-evidence-hillary-killed-lincoln

Edited by KJP
  • Love 1
  • Poison 1

• Like 1

Nunes in a crazy conspiracy theory?? No way....

There are multiple conspiracy theories about Denver's airport, with some people claiming the airport's design has Satanic, Masonic, or Nazi design elements, or that murals in the airport promote the New World Order. As part of an ongoing renovation of parts of the airport, they are leaning into these conspiracy theories with a #DENfiles ad campaign.

576449618986.jpeg

Glad to hear it. I'm not going to risk myself or my family's health for your bizarre fears cloaked in "religion"....

New York ends religious exemption to vaccine mandates due to measles outbreak

https://www.cleveland.com/nation/2019/06/new-york-ends-religious-exemption-to-vaccine-mandates-due-to-measles-outbreak.html

3 hours ago, shack said:

I wonder if they were payed to look the other way by the rich and powerful knowing full well that he was suicidal. Incompetence is a better explanation for a nobody that no one cares about but less so for a high profile person where their jobs are on the line.  https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/13/politics/epstein-mcc-warden/index.html

From what I've experienced with law enforcement, in rehab centers, and at juvenile detention...I'd put incompetence way ahead of a juicy conspiracy theory.  

The most recent high-profile prisoner to die in custody was Whitey Bulger.  The circumstances surrounding that event all point to incompetent staff decisions.  

37 minutes ago, jmecklenborg said:

From what I've experienced with law enforcement, in rehab centers, and at juvenile detention...I'd put incompetence way ahead of a juicy conspiracy theory.  

The most recent high-profile prisoner to die in custody was Whitey Bulger.  The circumstances surrounding that event all point to incompetent staff decisions.  

You would think the warden would be micro managing this thing given the high stakes involved. 

1 hour ago, shack said:

You would think the warden would be micro managing this thing given the high stakes involved. 

There are some amazingly dumb people working at these places, and the ability of the guards to maintain order and watch a single prisoner 24/7 is only as strong as their weakest link.  The prisoners have nothing but time to think and quickly figure out how to exploit the weaker staff members. 

8 minutes ago, GCrites80s said:

This guy made manipulation a career.

I'd admire Wexner if he made a straightforward statement admitting that he was swindled by Epstein.  Malcom X did it with regards to Elijah Muhammad. 

5 hours ago, shack said:

Agreed this is preposterous. I would’ve assumed there would at least be cameras to monitor the jail cell. All of this seems like an unrealistic, bad movie.