natininja

Terrorism / Mass Shootings

@Amy_Siskind

Suspected killer at the Capital Gazette identified as Jarrod Ramos - and yea, definitely nothing to do with Trump's anti-media rhetoric and calling press the "enemy of the people."

Dg0jiwKUwAARRHt.jpg:large

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

"But we're still a nation of laws." No we're not. We're a violent nation that's spinning out of control.

Maxine Waters cancels events in Texas and Alabama after receiving death threats: report

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/maxine-waters-cancels-events-texas-alabama-receiving-death-threats-report/

From the real president of North America, this is how it's done....

@JustinTrudeau

Journalists tell the stories of our communities, protect democracy, & often put their lives on the line just to do their jobs. Today’s attack in Annapolis is devastating. Our hearts go out to all the victims & their families

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maryland-shooting-latest-nra-dana-loesch-journalists-gazette-gun-control-a8422566.html

National Rifle Association spokeswoman Dana Loesch said journalists need to be “curb stomped”, in footage that has resurfaced after the Maryland newspaper shooting.

Ms Loesch, who is a spokesperson for the largest gun lobbying group in the US, said: “I’m happy frankly to see them curb-stomped. I mean let's be real about it.”

“These people are just the worst thing that could ever possibly happen to the American political system right now with the way that they cover so many things. Nobody gets a fair shake on policy, no one gets a fair shake where it concerns immigration. They conflate illegal and legal immigration.

“They conflate a number of things – particularly the coverage on gun control. I have so many things that I hate about mainstream media, there is no way we are going to fit it in the allotted time today. They are the rat bastards of the earth. They are the boil on the backside of American politics.”

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/373

Very Stable Genius

Is there a news blackout in Cleveland? It's almost 3:00 pm and I can't believe nobody posted this story yet--

Man accused of plotting terror attack on July 4th parade in Cleveland

By Hollie Silverman and Ralph Ellis, CNN

Updated 2:08 PM ET, Mon July 2, 2018

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/02/us/man-accused-of-plotting-attack-on-july-4-parade-in-cleveland/index.html

^ I don't know if this is real.  The FBI cannot be trusted. They might've had people investigating this that had biases.

hmmm...why do I think if the accused person had been a white Trump supporter you would have been the first to post it the split second you saw it

The FBI can't be trusted. I was told this by the President of the USA.  Therefore, this might be a fake story.  Perhaps, if the FBI was credible to the President, I might believe them.  But this was just a witch hunt.

The scum at the FBI doing scum things...

I bet they used "spies" to gather information too.

TBH, the fact that they used a confidential informant to foil the plot should undermine the entire credibility of the investigation.

Why didn't they investigate anyone else? Preferential treatment? Deep state?

^ They also started to investigate the guy in 2017.  They should've ended the investigation because it went on a long time without an arrest.  This was totally unfair to him.

Is there a news blackout in Cleveland? It's almost 3:00 pm and I can't believe nobody posted this story yet--

Man accused of plotting terror attack on July 4th parade in Cleveland

By Hollie Silverman and Ralph Ellis, CNN

Updated 2:08 PM ET, Mon July 2, 2018

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/02/us/man-accused-of-plotting-attack-on-july-4-parade-in-cleveland/index.html

Sounds like this guy was a classis lone wolf. No mention of attending any Mosque. No mention of any friends. Heck even the wannabe anarchists found a at least a few dumb friends in their scheme to blow up that Cuyahoga Valley bridge. 

^ They also started to investigate the guy in 2017.  They should've ended the investigation because it went on a long time without an arrest.  This was totally unfair to him.

Good point, as far as I know the constitution guarantees that investigations which started in 2017 should be wrapped up within a year max.

Good point, as far as I know the constitution guarantees that investigations which started in 2017 should be wrapped up within a year max.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THE TEXTS BETWEEN TWO OF THE AGENTS ON THIS CASE SAYING - AND I QUOTE, "MAN I REALLY HATE TERRORISTS, WE NEED TO FINISH THIS GUY OFF." IF THAT DOESN'T PROVE BIAS WHAT DOES!?

WOWOWOWOWOW TICK TICK TICK TICK

hmmm...why do I think if the accused person had been a white Trump supporter you would have been the first to post it the split second you saw it

Nope. I would have. ;)

Florida man planned to burn down 15-story 400+ unit condo “with all the f*cking Jews,” @MiamiBeachPD detectives find storage room with swastikas, Nazi books, 28 gasoline containers, sulfur powder, and potassium nitrate, stop possible mass-casualty event:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-beach/article214823050.html

Crazy....

The New Mexico compound story is one of the craziest occurring right now. A Jihadi training camp for kids on US soil led by a man whose father is tied to the 1993 WTC bombing. The man is also suspected of killing his 4 year old son https://t.co/DK6MOnVCpL

^ I'm really surprised this isn't much bigger news. It should be on the front page of everything, but on sites like CNN all I'm seeing above the fold are stories about Nunes and Trump, Melania's parents, Manafort, etc. All Trump news, all the time.

The fact that a radical Islamic terrorist (and likely child-murderer) was running a camp on American soil training children to commit school shootings seems pretty significant to me. ISIS is known to have frequently used children in Iraq and Syria - it's bizarre to see a terror cell like this one prepping to do the same from within the confines of the continental US.

And I think it's because Trump is engaging in Treason against the United States of America and is, along with most of the Republican Party, too busy trying to cover that up to be worried about protecting the homeland from terrorism.  But hey, that's just my take.

^ Interesting take, but I'm curious why New Mexico state authorities ended up spearheading the raid, even after the FBI had flown surveillance over the camp. Is the FBI too busy framing President Trump to devote resources to these sorts of far more important tasks? It does make it tough for a president to protect the nation when so much of the establishment is out to get him.

^ Interesting take, but I'm curious why New Mexico state authorities ended up spearheading the raid, even after the FBI had flown surveillance over the camp. Is the FBI too busy framing President Trump to devote resources to these sorts of far more important tasks? It does make it tough for a president to protect the nation when so much of the establishment is out to get him.

The FBI can focus on multiple things at the same time.  You are arguing that the FBI should not look into anything other than terrorism.  The only thing bogging Trump down is his 6 months he's spent golfing aka grifting tax payers to funnel money to his properties.

^my guess as to why no one blew the whistle on this camp earlier is that we now all live in fear of being accused by the PC police of "bigotry" and "intolerance" if you suggest anyone who's Muslim is involved in unlawful activity.

Just got back from Sante Fe/Taos. It's a big story there.  Apparently, the landlord had been trying to evict these guys for months. The FBI has been investigating them for months. The FBI didn't have enough probable cause to enter the compound until last week. They've been on the FBI's radar for the last 4 months.

The FBI can focus on multiple things at the same time.  You are arguing that the FBI should not look into anything other than terrorism.  The only thing bogging Trump down is his 6 months he's spent golfing aka grifting tax payers to funnel money to his properties.

In fact, the FBI has separate divisions and departments under the Attorney General for counter-intelligence and terrorism, criminal investigations, cyber security and lab work.

The FBI also has field offices in 56 major cities including San Juan, and 400 resident agencies in smaller cities whose purpose is to assist local to state authorities. Their function isn't to take over cases that are escalated to them from city, county or state-level law enforcement, rather, it is to assist them with national resources.

I doubt the field office in San Juan gives a hoot about Trump. Although it should be a crime to pronounce "puay-tow-ree-ko" as badly as he does.

Suspects in New Mexico compound case to be released despite sheriff's pleas

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/suspects-mexico-compound-case-released-bond-sheriffs-pleas/story?id=57160858

A New Mexico judge agreed on Monday to release five suspects who were arrested on child abuse charges and were alleged to have been training the children to carry out school shootings. The decision to release the suspects on bond came against the wishes of the sheriff's department and FBI.

The suspects -- two men and three women -- were arrested last week at a makeshift compound in Amalia, New Mexico, where authorities rescued 11 emaciated children living in filthy conditions with very little food and no clean water, according to police.

More to the story:

New Mexico compound judge has history of issuing low bail to violent offenders

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14/new-mexico-compound-judge-has-history-issuing-low-bond-to-violent-offenders.html

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/suspects-mexico-compound-case-released-bond-sheriffs-pleas/story?id=57160858

A New Mexico judge agreed on Monday to release five suspects who were arrested on child abuse charges and were alleged to have been training the children to carry out school shootings. The decision to release the suspects on bond came against the wishes of the sheriff's department and FBI.

The suspects -- two men and three women -- were arrested last week at a makeshift compound in Amalia, New Mexico, where authorities rescued 11 emaciated children living in filthy conditions with very little food and no clean water, according to police.

More to the story:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14/new-mexico-compound-judge-has-history-issuing-low-bond-to-violent-offenders.html

I'm surprised DHS hasn't stepped in to take over this case.

More to the story:

I'm surprised DHS hasn't stepped in to take over this case.

Trump is too busy with serious matters like Omarosa to worry about such trivialities.

Trumpism, the new terrorist organization.....

CNN: Judge T.S. Ellis said he's received "threats" as he's presided over Paul Manafort's criminal trial, and said he's not willing to disclose jurors' names and addresses per media requests

Trumpism, the new terrorist organization.....

CNN: Judge T.S. Ellis said he's received "threats" as he's presided over Paul Manafort's criminal trial, and said he's not willing to disclose jurors' names and addresses per media requests

You have this completely backwards. CNN is who sued the government for the identity and addresses of the jurors. They did so on the same day the jury asked for the definition of "reasonable doubt."

https://thefederalist.com/2018/08/17/cnn-just-sued-government-get-names-addresses-manafort-jurors/

What we're seeing is a major media outlet attempting to intimidate and threaten jurors into submission. "Convict, or be outed by CNN," is the message this sends. There's almost no doubt the threats the judge has been receiving have primarily come from the far left.

And, of course, this would not be the first time CNN used threatening, intimidating tactics on innocent citizens:

https://www.businessinsider.com/cnn-criticized-threatening-dox-reddit-users-identity-2017-7

CNN wants the names of jurors so that they can reach out to them as soon as they reach a verdict.  You know for comment and such like real journalists.  Unlike The Federalist loser conspiracy theorists.

And if you watched Fox News today you learned that the United States defeated Communist Japan and Aretha Franklin is Patti LaBelle.

But it's ok if the president tries to influence a non-sequestered jury to hang, right? It wouldn’t surprise me if Trump pardoned Manafort before the case could be tried again....

In response to POTUS comments this morning, Manafort attorney Kevin Downing says “it’s great to have the support of the President of the United States”

Thousands of mourners gathered to bury dozens of children killed in a U.S.-backed, Saudi-led coalition air strike on a school bus traveling in Yemen's Saada Province. https://abcn.ws/2M9c2Ix

The domestic terrorism that Trump has wrought....

Call into our newsroom just now: "At some point we're just gonna start shooting you f*cking a$$holes."

A former co-worker of my sister's from WKYC has been accosted twice by men wearing Trump apparel.

They are terrorists and should face trial as such.

The Associated Press

@AP

BREAKING: Jacksonville Sheriff's Office says there's been a mass shooting at the Jacksonville Landing; people told to stay away.

Breaking News Feed

‏@pzf

6m6 minutes ago

MASS SHOOTING! GUNMAN AT LARGE AFTER AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE SHOT AND 4 DEAD AT MADDEN TOURNAMENT IN JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA.

Jax Sheriff's Office

Verified account

@JSOPIO

8m8 minutes ago

More Jax Sheriff's Office Retweeted Jax Sheriff's Office

We are finding many people hiding in locked areas at The Landing.  We ask you to stay calm, stay where you are hiding.  SWAT is doing a methodical search inside The Landing.  We will get to you.  Please don’t come running out.  #TheLandingMassShooting

Twitch livestream of Madden NFL tournament qualifier in Jacksonville broadcasts mass shooting, horrific aftermath

[video is disturbing]

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mass-shooting-at-madden-nfl-tournament-qualifier-in-jacksonville-reportedly-leaves-several-dead

@SarahBurris

Sheriff confirms Jacksonville shooter was a white male and not an undocumented immigrant or Islamic terrorist

No. of mass shootings 1/1 - 8/26 (incl. Today's shooting in Jacksonville):

?? 1

?? 0

?? 0

?? 1

?? 0

?? 0

?? 1

?? 0

?? 0

?? 1

?? 0

?? 0

?? 0

?? 0

?? 0

??* 234

Impressive track record, @NRA!

* overall stats: 37,817 incid., 9,502 deaths (2331 kids 0-17 killed/injured)

DljQIPVW0AE975f.jpg:large