Guest Quimbob

In The World: Russia

"The boss rolls up in a new Lamborghini and tells his staff 'The greatest part about America is that hard work breeds wealth. So if you work hard and dedicate yourself tirelessly to the task at hand, I can get another new Lamborghini next year.'” -- Overheard in a Cleveland bar.

"The boss rolls up in a new Lamborghini and tells his staff 'The greatest part about America is that hard work breeds wealth. So if you work hard and dedicate yourself tirelessly to the task at hand, I can get another new Lamborghini next year.'” -- Overheard in a Cleveland bar.

But Trump, Tucker and their neolithic nimrods are with Russia...

So they face no repercussions....

Edited by KJP

Sounds about right for Moon Of Alabama. Meanwhile...

4 hours ago, Mendo said:

^ Am I missing something? Where is the study? It's just a bunch of speculation with no evidence of anything.

The 8 page study is referenced in the article with this link: https://www.pnas.org/content/pnas/early/2019/11/20/1906420116.full.pdf

The speculation without evidence is the junk food we've been force fed all along. Here's another excellent article by the widely respected  former US ambassador to the USSR Jack Matlock: http://jackmatlock.com/2018/06/musings-ii-the-intellience-community-russian-interference-and-due-diligence/?fbclid=IwAR2HWnU20YlnwtNmh7MVKSB6ovun3NqZuXVIMirMCUJt4IiIU4wqL1JXPkw

We need both parties to oppose America's greatest adversary. But that won't happen until we shut off the flow of dark campaign contributions from outside the USA and dramatically reduce it from inside the USA....

But let's call the Russian government "the good guys".....

Sure, let's keep rooting for Russia...

2 hours ago, KJP said:

Sure, let's keep rooting for Russia...

Let me guess--he bought a $20 million condo in Broward County from Trump for $80 million, and hung out with Epstein?   🤐

This is a game changer: Instead of trying to put a wedge between these two adversaries we brought them together into a formidable foe.

Edited by shack

More winning....

Russia Got Its Hands On A U.S. Tomahawk Missile In Syria (And Plans To Counter Them)

https://news.yahoo.com/russia-got-hands-u-tomahawk-220000784.html?soc_src=hl-viewer&soc_trk=fb

On 12/16/2019 at 4:31 PM, shack said:

doesn't look like a "demon" to me

Have you ever been to Russia shack?    None of the regular people there like Putin.  

8 hours ago, Cleburger said:

Have you ever been to Russia shack?    None of the regular people there like Putin.  

The Russian people are very different from their government officials. In fact, you can say that there are two Russia's -- the everyday citizen trying to do right and everyday government official who is part of a corrupt, self-serving system that lacks checks and balances supported by the rule of law. It helps you appreciate what a government of the people is supposed to be. It is a concept completely foriegn to them. A common Russian citizen takes great offense when you criticize Russia for who their government officials are. And if you ever suggest that they change their government through elections, a Russian citizen will just laugh at you.

Sadly, I see the USA moving in this direction with its corrupt campaign financing situation, two-party system and partisan primaries.

Edited by KJP

1 hour ago, KJP said:

The Russian people are very different from their government officials. In fact, you can say that there are two Russia's -- the everyday citizen trying to do right and everyday government official who is part of a corrupt, self-serving system that lacks checks and balances supported by the rule of law. It helps you appreciate what a government of the people is supposed to be. It is a concept completely foriegn to them. A common Russian citizen takes great offense when you criticize Russia for who their government officials are. And if you ever suggest that they change their government through elections, a Russian citizen will just laugh at you.

Sadly, I see the USA moving in this direction with its corrupt campaign financing situation, two-party system and partisan primaries.

100% accurate and the same path I was about to go down with Mr Terdolph!  

A crude assessment of the cost of repairing the Russian aircraft carrier. Hard to know if this correct.  It could be if it needs new engines and needs to be rewired. 

The cost of repairing the damage to the Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier caused by the recent fire is almost equal to the cost of the ship and amounts to 95 billion rubles, Kommersant reports citing a source at the headquarters of the Northern Fleet.

https://t.co/XO1Ypo6h4o

Carpenter, Kobets, Kramer: Why Putin’s threat to Belarus can’t be ignored

https://www.kyivpost.com/article/opinion/op-ed/carpenter-kobets-kramer-why-putins-threat-to-belarus-cant-be-ignored.html

This is Putin's doing. And Trump admires this guy. Be courageous, America. It's our last line of defense...

AND

And perhaps parallel to the recent trip I posted in the Saudi Arabia thread....

Do you feel that, folks?  That's the feeling of all the international respect for the US that Trump has restored!

I just posted the below thread on my twitter. Its urgently important that we understand how serious the Burisma breach is, and how this will inevitably cross the Atlantic and impact American politics and business. 

7 minutes ago, YABO713 said:

I just posted the below thread on my twitter. Its urgently important that we understand how serious the Burisma breach is, and how this will inevitably cross the Atlantic and impact American politics and business. 

I'm sure Don Jr. is already in contact with a cutout in order to launder whatever materials were found or planted by the Russians. And we now see why the GOP has done nothing about this problem. 

6 minutes ago, freefourur said:

I'm sure Don Jr. is already in contact with a cutout in order to launder whatever materials were found or planted by the Russians. And we now see why the GOP has done nothing about this problem. 

Honestly - I'm willing to ignore the political implications for the time being. Ukrainian energy companies have spent the last four years responding to and proactively preventing certain Russian executables from affecting their networks. 

Because Burisma was hit, it indicates to me that there is a new ransomware variant at play, with new tools being used to harvest the credentials of users on the target network. FWIW, last time the Ukrainian energy sector had such a substantial attack, the same ransomware was used to halt operations at Maersk for a day worldwide, along with dozens of other companies. This led to about $10 billion lost as a result. The next attack will be bigger, and will attack more entities. 

3 hours ago, YABO713 said:

Honestly - I'm willing to ignore the political implications for the time being. Ukrainian energy companies have spent the last four years responding to and proactively preventing certain Russian executables from affecting their networks. 

Because Burisma was hit, it indicates to me that there is a new ransomware variant at play, with new tools being used to harvest the credentials of users on the target network. FWIW, last time the Ukrainian energy sector had such a substantial attack, the same ransomware was used to halt operations at Maersk for a day worldwide, along with dozens of other companies. This led to about $10 billion lost as a result. The next attack will be bigger, and will attack more entities. 

I know you are  looking past the politics of this but should we make anything out of the fact that the admin knew about this breach but nobody in Congress was ever briefed? 

Is anyone in the USA paying attention to this or are we all just playing video games and watching YouTube videos of animal stunts??