Sign in to follow this  
Guest Quimbob

In The World: Russia

When Russia meddles in another country's elections, succeeds, and the other country never does anything about it, Russia gets more cocky...

"Save the planet. Move to the city." -- The Downtowner podcast

Thought American politicians were bad? OK, Trump is as corrupt and idiotic as those in Russia and Ukraine.....

"Save the planet. Move to the city." -- The Downtowner podcast

57 minutes ago, surfohio said:

^ FYI I'm not sure RT is anything but a Russian propaganda device. 

it doesn't matter in this case on the publisher. This is an unedited document of an actual exchange. Like reporting a school shooting it doesn't matter if it comes from FOX or MSNBC. My feeling is this conversation would be edited if it came from a western news source so I had no choice to go to RT to get an unedited version. 

24 minutes ago, shack said:

it doesn't matter in this case on the publisher. This is an unedited document of an actual exchange. Like reporting a school shooting it doesn't matter if it comes from FOX or MSNBC. My feeling is this conversation would be edited if it came from a western news source so I had no choice to go to RT to get an unedited version. 

Fair enough! 

11 minutes ago, surfohio said:

Fair enough! 

I'm a big fan of Mat Lee from the Associated Press. He is one of a dying breed of skeptical journalists who are actually doing their jobs by not towing the official line. This is how the free press is supposed to operate, unfortunately they are on the verge of extinction. To its credit RT uses the header "Blame game:NATO expanded to Russia, or  Russia moves to NATO? " and leaves it to the audience to come to their own conclusions with a neutral question mark at the end.