KJP

Cleveland: Random Photos

While taking a walk today lamenting no baseball (a warm opening day!? come on!) I saw this cool view highlighting how a good scrubbing can transform the back of a building (CAC).  Perhaps a preview of what the unfinished sides of 925 Euclid will look like.

IMG_5798.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 1

@mrclifton88 that can't be the Athlon/CAC 😮

Apologies for being away from the forum - I work in the insurance industry; if anyone ever wants to suggest insurance is boring, after the past week or so, I highly beg to differ. That said, I finally found a quick moment to get some CDC-compliant socially distant fresh air on the Scranton stretch of the Towpath today.

scranton032620_1.jpg

scranton032620_2.jpg

scranton032620_3.jpg

scranton032620_4.jpg

scranton032620_5.jpg

scranton032620_6.jpg

scranton032620_7.jpg

scranton032620_8.jpg

scranton032620_9.jpg

scranton032620_10.jpg

scranton032620_11.jpg

scranton032620_12.jpg

scranton032620_13.jpg

scranton032620_14.jpg

scranton032620_15.jpg

scranton032620_16.jpg

• Like 12
  • Love 2

^^ Great pics @MayDay  That last one is a real spatial mind-bender. There’s a good half-mile between that vent stack and the Lumen!

• Thanks 1

And they reckon that the last thing she saw in her life was
Sting, singing on the roof of the Barbican

These are some great pictures from the storm last night. They make me want to move downtown....

Allow me to blow them up....

EUQTzZVXkAAocHZ?format=jpg&name=medium

EUQTzZWXsAE6R6w?format=jpg&name=large

EUQTzZVXYAApUrB?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond." -- Coach Lou Holtz

^ Great pics. There was a clap of thunder downtown about 1.30 this morning that absolutely shook the building to it’s foundations! 

And they reckon that the last thing she saw in her life was
Sting, singing on the roof of the Barbican

Sorry to share my twitter feed, but I need to clean up my photos on here (I uploaded some really high res stuff and it's bumping up against my limits, but I digress...). Here's some photos from a bike ride the other day: 

And one more (just resized), Graffiti HeART 

ETgKfVfWkAAzy2T-2.jpeg

Edited by GISguy
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, GISguy said:

Sorry to share my twitter feed, but I need to clean up my photos on here (I uploaded some really high res stuff and it's bumping up against my limits, but I digress...). Here's some photos from a bike ride the other day: 

For you youngsters, this is how downtown felt on a Saturday or Sunday with no sports in town when I lived there in the early 1990's.  

• Poison 1

2 minutes ago, Cleburger said:

For you youngsters, this is how downtown felt on a Saturday or Sunday with no sports in town when I lived there in the early 1990's.  

I've ridden into and around downtown a lot these past couple days and it's very, very strange (but nice for cycling!). I came into the office today and it's just sad/depressing walking around - I'll have to get a video on E4 - businesses that aren't open all have their windows covered, truly a weird sight. It's one thing to be dead after-hours, but a whole other thing when it's during central business hours and in those weird off times.