KJP

Cleveland: Random Photos

Cross posted from my Instagram, a Throwback Thursday pic from August 2004, back when the cranes for Pinnacle condos and 515 Euclid parking deck  (Beacon) were in the air and before EY/Flats East Bank, Federal Building “re-clad’ and the Hilton.

36E824D3-9629-41A3-9671-54EDE401B383.jpeg

• Like 1

I see your 2004 skyline photo and I'll do two years earlier. On Feb. 14, 2002 I was at my doctor's office on the 15th floor of Lakewood Center North. I planned ahead and brought my Pentax K-1000 with the zoom lens along and snapped these photos. I remember posting these pretty early on in the life of UrbanOhio, and remembered that people liked them. So I thought I'd bring them back for another showing here on Throwback Thursday. And yes, my doctor was a little surprised I brought my camera bag along during my check-up. 🙂

LakewoodView1.jpg

LakewoodZoom1.jpg

17 hours ago, surfohio said:

Okay, now play that video but with this song going:

Thanks for sharing one of my favorite songs from late-fall of 1985! My first year of college! Such great memories!

• Like 2

Wish I had a better camera to take photos of the moonrise over downtown last night, as seen from the sundeck of my building in Lakewood.....

48893316_10211132074172596_2384275408460

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MayDay said:

Happy 2019!

Happy 2019 Mayday!  May there be just as many, if not more cranes in Cleveland that we saw in 2018!  

• Like 1

Man, that Cleveland Hotel garage/ballroom really needs to go and W 3rd restored between Prospect and Superior. 

• Like 2

Snow-globe snow over Clifton Prado in Lakewood, as seen this morning from my condo.....

View from condo-011019.jpg