1. Photos

1. City Photos - Ohio

City photos from Ohio cities

City photos from abroad

General Photos such as art photography, random scenes, etc.

1. Ohio Business and Economy

Discussion of Ohio-based businesses and economy

All City Discussions

3. Restaurants, Local Events, & Entertainment

Reviews & articles of local spots and postings of social events, arts, festivals, etc.

Suggestions & ideas for travel, relocation, parenting, and life around the city.

Ohio-related only, please

1. Central & Southeast Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in Central & Appalachian Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

2. Northeast Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in NE Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

3. Northwest Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in NW Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

4. Southwest Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in SW Ohio & Northern KY. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

All projects and construction in areas other than Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

An archive of all completed projects and discussion about them.

1. Urbanbar

Chit Chat

Discuss national and international news, politics, and issues here.

Discuss your favorite teams and sports news here.

4. Architecture, Environmental, and Preservation

All architecture, environmental, and preservation issues

1. UrbanOhio.com Main Page   (3,596 visits to this link)

A link to UrbanOhio's main web page.

• Popular Now

• Well, the somewhat good news is that CLE went from ''will we see dividends from the 2016 RNC'' to a space squeeze in 2019; now the solution, the quicker the better.   I would think going over the tracks is the only solution (I can't read the article) but I know there's a parking squeeze here as well.  I bet the parking issue relates to locals and regional folks driving into downtown for a meeting or convention etc.     The out of towners using the airport and staying downtown most likely aren't driving.  I would think RTA needs to promote itself as an option to local to use the rapid generally.   Of course promoting the airport red line generally is always a good thing.  A nice access portal from the newly designed Public Square would have been nice but the real problem with the Red Line is its one-stop, out of the way downtown station....and having unmarked access isn't helping even this limited service.  Connecting to the WFL for the convention center would be limited to a huge convention akin other big downtown events: browns game, air show, couple-to-few flats fests etc.   Then again, people just don't think of using transit as much as they used to, mostly because they don't need to.  
    • It reminds me of the many Italianate buildings in CUF that have fallen into disrepair over the years and had their fronts and cornices covered by awful vinyl siding.
    • ^ Found this rendering of the latest expansion at Easton Town Center in a recent print-version of Business First:
    • Well i was half right. The units are side by side and those on the Elevator side are the windowless living room units. http://www.studenthousingmgmt.com/cincinnati/?p=836  
    • Does this whole project rely on Front Street remaining one-way? Front needs to be converted to two-ways YESTERDAY. It was planned as far back as 2013 and still not done. It's one of the most infuriating things the city hasn't done for me. COTA's downtown routes would improve DRASTICALLY.   Not to mention, Front Street is kinda ugly. Like 90% of it.