1. Photos

1. City Photos - Ohio

City photos from Ohio cities

City photos from abroad

General Photos such as art photography, random scenes, etc.

1. Ohio Business and Economy

Discussion of Ohio-based businesses and economy

All City Discussions

3. Restaurants, Local Events, & Entertainment

Reviews & articles of local spots and postings of social events, arts, festivals, etc.

Suggestions & ideas for travel, relocation, parenting, and life around the city.

Ohio-related only, please

1. Central & Southeast Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in Central & Appalachian Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

2. Northeast Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in NE Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

3. Northwest Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in NW Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

4. Southwest Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in SW Ohio & Northern KY. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

All projects and construction in areas other than Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

An archive of all completed projects and discussion about them.

1. Urbanbar

Chit Chat

Discuss national and international news, politics, and issues here.

Discuss your favorite teams and sports news here.

4. Architecture, Environmental, and Preservation

All architecture, environmental, and preservation issues

1. UrbanOhio.com Main Page   (6,444 visits to this link)

A link to UrbanOhio's main web page.

• I’m more confident that he will go to prison than that he will lose the 2020 election. If he loses this year (likely but not guaranteed), he’s already on the hook - his co-conspirator Cohen is in federal prison on felony violations of campaign laws.  The only reason he is not already in prison for that one is because he is President. Unfortunately the statute of limitations would be over on that crime before the end of his next term if he is reelected.  But there was so much criminal activity exposed in the reports we are already aware of, and undoubtedly discoveries that have not yet been made public, that something is bound to stick. There will be numerous prosecutors ready to pounce as soon as he is out of office. And more importantly, some of these will be state prosecutors in NY, Florida, and possibly other states. This is important in case some future President tries to ingratiate himself with 45’s followers by pardoning at the federal level - state convictions would still stick.     “Ambition counters ambition” - it may take longer than we or the Constitutional Framers would have liked, but it will happen eventually. 
    • Complete transparency gives leverage to all companies to argue for similar subsidies and breaks, and that's ultimately just a race to the bottom. I'm a firm no.
    • The old Hollister is a big fat empty space too. Plus whatever was above Victoria Secret. Plus whatever was next to Swarovski (I miss the Sony store).   And still no tenants at the two restaurants.    Is Forever 21 leaving too? I'm shocked they're still open.    Also, there's something very odd about how Akira was built and extends into that wing. Did it absorb another space but then close off the back areas? It does feel somewhat claustrophobic inside.    Just to balance all of that, Nervous Dog is my favorite east side coffee shop (cest les vie Coffee Phix and Phoenix), and the staff are great kids. I hope it succeeds. 
    • I would think that once Trump is no longer President, he'll no longer have the cover that "anything classified that he reveals is de facto no longer classified".  At that point, he should wind up in serious trouble, quickly.
    • Me whenever there is a new post in the Capitol Square thread: 😮🏃‍♂️   Me after it isn't a new tower: 😩
  • Available Subscriptions