1. Photos

1. City Photos - Ohio

City photos from Ohio cities

City photos from abroad

General Photos such as art photography, random scenes, etc.

1. Ohio Business and Economy

Discussion of Ohio-based businesses and economy

All City Discussions

3. Restaurants, Local Events, & Entertainment

Reviews & articles of local spots and postings of social events, arts, festivals, etc.

Suggestions & ideas for travel, relocation, parenting, and life around the city.

Ohio-related only, please

1. Central & Southeast Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in Central & Appalachian Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

2. Northeast Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in NE Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

3. Northwest Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in NW Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

4. Southwest Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in SW Ohio & Northern KY. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

All projects and construction in areas other than Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

An archive of all completed projects and discussion about them.

1. Urbanbar

Chit Chat

Discuss national and international news, politics, and issues here.

Discuss your favorite teams and sports news here.

4. Architecture, Environmental, and Preservation

All architecture, environmental, and preservation issues

1. UrbanOhio.com Main Page   (3,649 visits to this link)

A link to UrbanOhio's main web page.

• ^Jimmy Kimmel does not have access to our country's nuclear arsenal.  
    • Toronto was always a different animal than the 3Cs were. It was always the main financial center of English speaking Canada as well as possessing the right geographic characteristics that no other Canadian cities had. It was primed to be the hub it became today. Montreal was that hub but the whole French language thing and the rift between Quebec and the rest of Canada hurt its growth, I believe.   The interesting thing with the fast growth cities or faster growing cities of the last 20 years seems to be that they almost all center around a state capital and large research university combination in the town. Austin, Columbus, Salt Lake, Raleigh/Durham, Nashville, Atlanta all fit this mold. Throw in Indy and Denver who may not have the large research university in the city but have one within an hour drive and they all fit the mold. Outside of say Charlotte, how many other key cities have that type of growth? Yes, there are Dallas and Houston but Texas is its own unique animal so I discount that.
    • DarkandStormy et. al. - is this propaganda as well or is this one okay?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK3LbVFgyqQ   Objectively, that video isn't as funny nor relevant because Trump is a strict teetotaler so the parody aspect isn't there. Nevertheless, it's still slightly humorous to hear videos played back like this, particularly when the speaker is rambling on. Why folks on the far left can't take jokes is beyond me.
    • The amphitheater is almost done! It looks great whenever I drive past it on Market Street Bridge. Way better than expected. I found this drone photo from KCAerials of the amphitheater - go follow them on Instagram, they have great drone photos of Youngstown!     It's unfortunate that the parking lot is still in front of it but I think that the master plan is to replace it with park space. There's also a lot less open space between the amphitheater and river than I expected. 
    • I'm going to assume you're not a fan of Justin Amash anymore... despite the most Conservative voting record in Congress... Why is that again....