1. Photos

1. City Photos - Ohio

City photos from Ohio cities

City photos from abroad

General Photos such as art photography, random scenes, etc.

1. Ohio Business and Economy

Discussion of Ohio-based businesses and economy

All City Discussions

3. Restaurants, Local Events, & Entertainment

Reviews & articles of local spots and postings of social events, arts, festivals, etc.

Suggestions & ideas for travel, relocation, parenting, and life around the city.

Ohio-related only, please

1. Central & Southeast Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in Central & Appalachian Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

2. Northeast Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in NE Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

3. Northwest Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in NW Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

4. Southwest Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in SW Ohio & Northern KY. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

All projects and construction in areas other than Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

An archive of all completed projects and discussion about them.

1. Urbanbar

Chit Chat

Discuss national and international news, politics, and issues here.

Discuss your favorite teams and sports news here.

4. Architecture, Environmental, and Preservation

All architecture, environmental, and preservation issues

1. UrbanOhio.com Main Page   (2,228 visits to this link)

A link to UrbanOhio's main web page.

• Popular Now

• Doesn't everyone know that expanded access to nuclear technology for theocratic authoritarian regimes is the quickest way to peace in the Middle East???   Trump Officials Tried To Rush Nuclear Technology To Saudis, House Panel Finds https://www.npr.org/2019/02/19/695954246/trump-officials-tried-to-rush-nuclear-technology-to-saudis-house-panel-finds
    • I don't know what the development will be, but RTA's plan going back to 2013 was to have townhouses on the site. RTA went with the assumption that any developer of these TOD-townhouses would also want to include one or two garage spaces 😞 . Because of the grade change and design considerations, it made more sense to put the townhouse garages on the back to avoid a mega-block of 30 front-loaded garage doors and corresponding curb cuts.  They were told that the City would never approve a project where you'd have up to 30 drivers backing out of the driveway and into a busy arterial road (Columbus Rd) each morning.   
    • This is a BAD thing for America. Before 2016, how many members of the GOP would be for spending $20 billion on a barrier on our Southern Border? How many would have been fine with a President abdicating his emoluments obligations? How many would have gotten behind a nationalized infrastructure plan?   Populist ideas catching on aren't an indicator of the validity of the idea, just a nod towards a populist wave supporting the idea.    Call me elitist all you want, and I say the same of Trump supporters, but there are very limited examples in America wherein populism did anything positive for the country, labor strikes notwithstanding. 
    • That won't help his business. Should have seen the robber coming.... I'll show myself out as well.
    • I just heard that The Century Federal Credit Union is moving it's branch and ATM from the 9th floor of the Landmark Building down to the 1st floor.  They should be moved in by mid-March.  It'll be nice to see something there on the corner of Ontario and Prospect!!!  A bit more "life" in that area.