1. Photos

1. City Photos - Ohio

City photos from Ohio cities

City photos from abroad

General Photos such as art photography, random scenes, etc.

1. Ohio Business and Economy

Discussion of Ohio-based businesses and economy

All City Discussions

3. Restaurants, Local Events, & Entertainment

Reviews & articles of local spots and postings of social events, arts, festivals, etc.

Suggestions & ideas for travel, relocation, parenting, and life around the city.

Ohio-related only, please

1. Central & Southeast Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in Central & Appalachian Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

2. Northeast Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in NE Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

3. Northwest Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in NW Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

4. Southwest Ohio Projects & Construction

All projects and construction in SW Ohio & Northern KY. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

All projects and construction in areas other than Ohio. Planned, visions, U/C, etc

An archive of all completed projects and discussion about them.

1. Urbanbar

Chit Chat

Discuss national and international news, politics, and issues here.

Discuss your favorite teams and sports news here.

4. Architecture, Environmental, and Preservation

All architecture, environmental, and preservation issues

1. UrbanOhio.com Main Page   (2,261 visits to this link)

A link to UrbanOhio's main web page.

• Like fighting a war how war was previously fought, Hillary’s campaign was not a grassroots, roll up the sleeves campaign she needed to be. The social media aspect totally changed the dynamics with the various groups that got involved to help suppress the vote in key states. I agree if she didn’t assume she would get those votes and worked for them, she probably would’ve won. But there was a lot crazy things that went against her between Comey opening up the case to investigate her emails after saying it was a closed case and then immediately closing it again. Add the wikileaks crap. Add the bots and trolls on facebook and twitter. Finally the newspapers keeping the “missing emails” as an equivalent issue to anything Trump was doing was also a factor. It will be impossible to know how much of a factor Russian bots were with disinformation and general muddying up the waters. It is felt they helped in suppressing the vote.  Take the Comey announcements out and she would’ve won.  Also i think if the government leaders came forth and notified the American people a week before the election that Russia was interfering in the election that may have helped Clinton as it was obvious who they were trying to help. But McConnell did not allow that statement to come out. 
    • And the winner of the Manny Machado sweepstakes is ... San Diego Padres?!?   http://www.sportingnews.com/us/mlb/news/manny-machado-and-the-biggest-contracts-in-sports-history/171nxjon2g4ox1suy76f7u2y5f
    • Unconstitutional.  Imagine how that law could be misused.  Freedom includes the freedom to be wrong.  Opinion pieces aren't good sources and they shouldn't pretend to be.
    • The JHB is Euclid Grand...
    • I do care about historic architecture, but I do not think that church is architecturally significant aside from being old. This proposal doesn't even make a good attempt at saving or repurposing features of the church that translate into a good new development.  You're also taking my comment on SSP out of context. I was talking about the disparity between the Short North crowd and Franklinton area and the heroin epidemic there. For the record I'd love to go back to my dreary west coast meth city because at least the NW Oregon cities and other government agencies are working to address their social problems and inequality issues better than they are than anywhere in Central Ohio.